[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the coolest thing you've ever said? >You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

What's the coolest thing you've ever said?

>You think my voice is funny, do you? Then maybe I should stop talking and just rip your god damn throat out.
- Me at 17. I used to be so cool.
>>
>>35373272
That's not cool that's called having autism. The anime picture proves my point.
>>
>"boardwalk burgers? More like BORED burgers because the burgers aren't having any fun!"
>>
>>35373272
In middle school a really un feminine girl used to pick on me. She would talk shit to me and whatever.

It's the last week of school, she's shit talking me, and I say in a fed up dismissive way "fuck off you bull dyke lesbian bitch". She just stares in shock for a second, then tries to slap me and misses. Then she just storms off. She stopped giving me shit after that. It felt good. My friends thought I was the shit for the rest of the week.
>>
>>35373272
>"im gay" -me20k
>>
>>35373272
You sound like an angry aspie with that line with extra edge and black make up

>Do you know who i am? (asked a mall guard that was throwing me out, i am a nobody)
>>
>>35374472
>stuttered
>black kid mocks me, says "g-g-grant job there" or something
>I say, "G-G-G-G-Go to hell!"
>but like on purpose
>it was pretty dope
>had mass respect for like two months before they all realized I was shitti autism with rare momentary bursts of humor
>>
I did once kick a guys ass without him being able to land a single blow on me (he was abysmally bad at fighting, wide swings and no defense)
I wasn't that good at fighting but i knew the basics from watching boxing etc on TV, the difference made it look like it was Mike Tyson vs Punching bag
My stamina was shit though so after i started to feel tired i just threw him on the ground and waited for teachers to come break it up
>>
>>35373272
>"I'll fucking kill you" as I punched the table while we were having dinner
told this to my father
>>
>>35374930
Hows your face doing since that ass whooping?
>>
In college, the only time I ever had a study group is when the professor basically forced us to be. I got a bunch of Mormons with one Muslim in the mix, all religious and conservative, so there weren't too many normie-pressures and I felt reasonably safe. I'm known for being quiet but they think I'm nice. One day they're quizzing each other and this one guy gets up to do this little prepared answer-speech, and apparently I just impulsively slowly shook my head during it because he was incorrect, and he got flustered and stopped midway through, and everyone was like "Haha, oh Anon that was good, you've got such a great deadpan delivery".

>tfw too cool for words
>>
>>35374947
he wouldn't dare, we resumed the dinner as if nothing happened
>>
>>35374979
A shame, if my son would talk to me like that he would learn a thing or two about humility, wouldn't give a shit if he had grown bigger than me, unless the kid is autistic he is not talking to me like that under my roof
>>
>the cringe level itt

Holy fuck, you dumb sacks of shits are beyond pathetic.
>>
>>35374998
I was not under his roof, he had already given up on me years before that happened.
>>
shut up weeabo you're maximal a fgt
>>
>>35375086
Well sounds to me like there is more to this story than was notified of before, my tip is resolve your issues with him before he dies, don't be a dumbass and wait to regret it on his grave
>>
Nothing prrsonel kid
>>
>>35373272
Even your mum told you to kys, although u were probably too young to remembe
>>
File: 1479807490926.png (916KB, 734x688px) Image search: [Google]
1479807490926.png
916KB, 734x688px
>My name is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on it's carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die.
I used to be rly cool
>>
File: 1484176952727.png (355KB, 644x478px) Image search: [Google]
1484176952727.png
355KB, 644x478px
@1y of hi-school
>Stacy: "Is it true that you never kissed before?"
>Me: "Yeah, would you like to change that?"

My other virgin friend high fived me afterwards. Feels good to this day.
>>
File: image_26.jpg (64KB, 466x411px) Image search: [Google]
image_26.jpg
64KB, 466x411px
>at summercamp
>guys are talking about how many girls they've kissed
>trying to stay out of the conversation
>eventually get pressured into admitting I've never kissed a girl
>dickhead starts making fun of me and goes on about a girl he's kissed
>yell at him "your mom doesn't count"
>everyone else laughs and starts to repect me more
Felt pretty good man
>>
>>35373272
him: "I was even playing with a handicap"
me: "yeah a mental one you fucking loser"
i still think about it and it makes me chuckle
>>
>Me.
>Self checkout.
>Those machine sucks.
>Have to wait for help of shop assistant.
>She is really rude with me because reasons.
>"It's not hard to do it." With a Pissed tone.
>"Sorry, I'm just not used to roleplay as a Futureless minimum wage shop assistant."

I don't remember why I was so bitter.
>>
>>35377532
That's cold, anon. Ice cold
>>
>>35377532
>ends greentext lines with periods
>is too retarded to use a self checkout
>insults person who IS capable of using self checkout, and is therefore intellectually superior
>>
>>35377876

>Spotted the shop assistant.

Canned Goods bringed up errors while scanning.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.