[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I be satisfied with what I have? Why must I always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (121KB, 431x766px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
121KB, 431x766px
Why can't I be satisfied with what I have? Why must I always look for new girls? I have a problem.
>>
>>35372394
You like the fat black ones, huh?
The others are ugly too tho.
>>
>>35372416
well I'm not exactly Rhett Butler.
>>
>>35372460
Or Gerard Butler, for that matter.
>>
>>35372505
Lmao yeah I don't have a resemblance to any Butler
>>
>>35372394

Polygamy blox
>>
You get what you can get
>>
File: N.jpg (124KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
N.jpg
124KB, 750x750px
1/2
This was me back before extreme social isolation made my anxiety far too much to deal with anyone. Never had a problem attracting girls; the problem for me was ever feeling any legitimate romantic attraction back. Sure, they could be hot, I could be sexually attracted to them etc, but I honestly felt zero real connection or romantic love for any of them. I thought I was incapable of it.

Then a girl came along and changed all that. "Oneitis." Over nine years later and she's still the only girl I have ever truly been in love with...but she was long-distance and I was shy and assumed there'd somehow be more time with this anomaly who was not only the most physically attractive person I've ever seen but was also in love with me the same way I was with her and was also a shut-in due to a fucked up experience meaning she wasn't being swarmed over IRL and she kept begging me to fly out to at least give this a shot and I live in the middle of nowhere and had the money and could have fucking done it and didn't...and then, she got over her trauma, went out IRL, immediately got snatched up by someone IRL as expected, and that was that. It wasn't just her physical attraction that made me love her; there was a very real mutual connection there that I fucked up by never even trying to explore. Sure, it could have failed, but look at me now. I wasn't a shut-in 9+ years ago. But I sure as hell am now. I can't talk to anyone anymore because the prolonged social isolation has caused so much social phobia that I can't leave the house or do things like talk to my own family via text or check my e-mail.

[CONT.]
>>
>>35372394

No you don't. Those girls are ugly so its understandable why.
>>
File: E.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
E.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>>35372741

2/2.
There was another girl who accepted me for who I was until who I was became too much for her and I don't blame her. She was the last person I felt comfortable talking to and she too is gorgeous and not nine years in the past...just a month. But I've known her longer than "Oneitis" as one of my best friends and it's only once things became romantic at the end that I think I fucked it all up unintentionally. I loved her, but maybe never romantically. I don't know. But now I have no one. I miss you, E.

I miss you too, Oneitis, AKA "N."

Moral of the story: I am very sad and needed to rant about bullshit, but the moment you feel you think there may be a real, true, meaningful shot with someone...take it. Or else you'll end up like me. Utterly alone.
>>
>>35372749
Whew Ok I'll keep doing what I'm doing then. Thanks
>>
>>35372749
They aren't that ugly. The white girl with black hair has really nice butt.
>>
The 2nd girl looks nice
>>
>>35372394
Why must you always post this on r9k?
>>
>>35374210
It's my first time posting it honestly

>>35374193
She's nice but also has issues with clinginess. Actually, they all sort of do.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.