[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best jobs for robots? Truck driver seems like a pretty good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: truck.jpg (163KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
truck.jpg
163KB, 800x526px
Best jobs for robots?

Truck driver seems like a pretty good option, if you like to drive. I drive a lot and enjoy it because its like a video game except with real consquences.
>>
hello?

bumpriginal
>>
Im currently working a glorified retail job in a parts department at some shitty workshop/dealer

I'm going to get my license and drive trucks so i can blast anime music all day

I love trucks and driving too
>>
>>35372197
do you even have your drivers license?

you have to deal with people. do you think you're dropping off your load to a computer or something?

you don't just randomly hop in a truck and then drive somewhere and don't deal with any people.

face it you're going to have to interact with other humans if you want to get paid. fuck you might even enjoy it.
>>
>>35372197
Truck driving seems like a pretty robot job, long, harsh scenic drives alone across the country with great pay too from what I've heard.
>>
>>35372713
Good laugh from this post.
>>35372197
Anon it won't be much like a game. Another good job for robot is freelance work or self employment. Google is your friend.
>>
>>35372713
yes, and driving is my hobby. i've driven to/from every state and province in the united states and canada, multiple times.

and otr driving pretty much is that. pick up a load, drive, drop it off, reload, drive home. repeat for two weeks then a get a week off to yourself. compared to any other job you might have 1/5th of the human interaction over the course of a month.

>>35372732
great pay for a job that only needs high school education and truck training but you sacrifice a lot of free time/stability
>>
>>35372788
>you sacrifice a lot of free time/stability
Seems like that's what would make it a great job for robots, it's not like we're rooted or have families, and the ones that do want to get away from them, robots have too much free time anyway which they'd only spend browsing here or fapping.
>>
>>35372833
yea, thats the main reason i thought of otr driving. very hard to have a family when youre driving otr

good thing i dont have any friends lmao
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.