[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was little, it was my dream to work at Gamestop; free

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

When I was little, it was my dream to work at Gamestop; free games, gamer friends, a nerds paradise! Well, let's just say, as you get older your priorities change but some passions stay the same. While my passion for gaming is still there, my priorities have now shifted towards those of the flesh. I crave companionship with that which has most eluded me my whole life, a female!! Through my journeys, I have always seen women I admired, but sorry to say they have not felt the same. While I've attended many a convention, met many a woman, I'm sorry to say most have failed to connect with, probably because of my penchant for cosplaying so well that I end up shrouding my identity... nevertheless!! I would dare say I love women, they are what I see but can't touch, they are beautiful elusive creatures beyond us mens control. To get to the point, my love for women and my love for video games have never come to meet in such a way before! As a regular purveyor of the local Gamestop of Williams, Arizona, I have come to take notice of a certain female employee there. A really cute young lady by the name of Sara. Now, lads, if you have ever come across a gamer girl, you know one when you see one, and this one took the cake. She had on a large Legend of Zelda shirt covered in exclusive buttons of all the gamer/anime conventions she's ever been to, dating all the way back to 2003! She's 34, but that's fine, she actually talks to me! So we hit it off and got to talking about games (only about 10 minutes, she said she had to get back to work and I had to get back to gaming!) so when I was leaving the store, I flipped around to see that they were hiring! So, what I did was go back in and ask old Sara for an application, real smooth (almost as smooth as Ryu Hayabusa) and when she eventually gave it to me, I filled out right there in the store!! Anyways, I should get the job and me and Sara can officially hit it off! Wish me good luck /r9k/!
>>
>tldr I'm a virgin

Wow nice post faggot
>>
>>35372099
Judging by that old ass pic, this has to be bait. Either way, fuck you for making me read all of that

>old sara
kek
>>
i thought horns come out of heads, not foreheads? she could've used a hairband. why did she superglue them to her face?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.