[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most NEET drug? I don't want my mommy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: miro.jpg (143KB, 650x575px) Image search: [Google]
miro.jpg
143KB, 650x575px
What's the most NEET drug?

I don't want my mommy knowing I do drugs, I need something that:

>doesn't smell
>controllable, can act relatively normal
>reduces depression and anxiety
>cheap
>easily attainable

Does such a drug exist?
>>
Nicotine. Vaping makes you look like a faggot, but NEETS aren't looked at by anyone anyway so it doesn't matter.
If you get something like mint flavor, nobody will know it's anything but candy or some shit. You can function very well on nicotine, makes you calm, yet focused, it's not the cheapest, but it's very easy to get.
>>
>>35372058
Nigger wht would you take drugs if all u describing is archievieng a normal state.You do drugs to change your perception not to go full normie.

On another news scientist are synthetizing a form of lsd that has no allucinogen effects and is being tested to treat depression and anxiety problems.

But you are an idiot.If you want a quick fix get some anxiolitics or antedepressants.If u live in the states it should be easy af.
>>
>>35372058
MDMA. I did mdma in my dorm room in uni last about 3 times and it was great. If you're a true loner you won't crave company. I just wrote shitloads, listenend to music, ate dope food and went for a walk on the comedown where I smoked jays and cigs. The night wind felt so cool and I wasn't scared of getting mugged at all. I felt like I would fight anyone who tried to fuck with me. MDMA is the comfiest drug. The next day is a bit shitty so just take vitamins, drink lots of water, have comfy food and movies available and some weed if you can. You aren't going to be doing much the next day.
>>
>>35372058
I know a few but you seem like a fucking nitwit so I won't tell you.
>>
>>35372190
>On another news scientist are synthetizing a form of lsd that has no allucinogen effects

got a source for that man? sounds very interesting
>>
>>35372058
Depending on where you live weed is cheap and easily attainable and if you smoke it properly you wont smell either
>>
>>35372058
How old are you? At a certain age it doesn't matter if "Mommy" knows you do drugs.
>>
File: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>35372313
>if you smoke it properly you wont smell either
how do you do this?

>>35372342
it will always matter if you're not a disrespectful cunt some parents are good christian people and need not be bothered by my heathenous atheist ways
>>
>>35372393
I take my shirt off, use a bong and blow the smoke into a sploofy then rinse your mouth out. I even smoke inside the house and have yet to be caught

>it will always matter if you're not a disrespectful cunt some parents are good christian people and need not be bothered by my heathenous atheist ways

you're being a bit of a cunt yourself by disrespecting you parents authority while living under their roof.
>>
>>35372393
Maybe it's time to move out so you can do all the drugs you want you FUCKING MAN CHILD DEGENERATE
>>
>>35372433
I don't live with my parents.

Surprisingly not original.
>>
>>35372469
You implied you did
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.