[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people try to talk to you when you go out? I don't leave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Do people try to talk to you when you go out?

I don't leave the house more than once a week for longer than an hour much but when I do some chucklefuck inevitably starts talking to me. Just today two different guys asked me why the train was delayed and some homeless woman started pestering me for a cigarette.

Are low test beta white males everyone's go to for information and non threatening conversation? I fucking hate it I don't walk to talk to people I'm gonna start making pretend to not know English.
>>
>>35371641
no one talks to me when I go out mainly because I keep my head down and my earphones in with no music. That, and I'm short and quiet which is a stealth bonus
>>
>>35371641
It's because you're (((goodlooking)))

Embrace it bitch boy
>>
it depends are where you live. I live in california and no one talks to me cause everyone is rude here but you drive 200 miles or something somewhere else it may be a different story
>>
I wear screwface if I ever go out in public so nobody talks to me. also headphones so even if they try I pretend not to notice. Usually only see humans around once every couple of months though so it's pretty much a non issue
>>
File: 1483519429443.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483519429443.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>35371641
Old people really like talking to me. I think I seem like a grandson or whatever.
>>
File: sanicpls.jpg (29KB, 364x335px) Image search: [Google]
sanicpls.jpg
29KB, 364x335px
>>35371641
I seem attract panhandlers when I'm commuting to and from work (I use public transit)

People also tend to ask me for directions or try to start up conversations while waiting for trains or busses.

pic unrelated
>>
>>35371641
>low test beta white males
Most people don't view the world through that lens. They're bored, or impatient, or they want something from you, or they're just friendly, or they're weirdos, so they strike up a conversation with whoever's nearby.

Headphones + sunglasses if you want to avoid interaction.
>>
File: faces.jpg (35KB, 620x488px) Image search: [Google]
faces.jpg
35KB, 620x488px
>>35372001
>implying the first impression people get from the first 250 ms scan of a person's face doesn't dictate all subsequent social interactions
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.