[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All my favorite game series are being ruined >There hasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1470885395909.jpg (112KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470885395909.jpg
112KB, 1024x1024px
>All my favorite game series are being ruined
>There hasn't been a good game in years
>Normies take over my favorite games that screech "Get out if you don't like it"

My anger is uncontrollable at the moment
>>
>>35370611
>"there hasn't been a good game in years"
>he hasn't played the latest Zelda game
Confirmed for shit taste. You deserve your negative feelings, shittastebot.
>>
What game series, OP?
>>
>not playing the classics still

Shit man. I just started FFVII again and I'm 40+hrs in and not even past disc 1 yet
Y'all too negative
>>
>>35370611
Play the new ghost recon
>>
File: IMG_0907.jpg (51KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0907.jpg
51KB, 420x314px
>>35370611
>Its been almost a decade since halo 3
>343 is slowly making the series worse and worse.
>>
>>35370733
all of them
ofytiv
>>
>>35370727
>implying I would waste money on a nintendo meme machine just to play over rated series that hasn't been good since 03

fuck off to /v/
>>
>>35370847
>n-nintendo is just a meme, z-zelda hasn't been good since 03!!
Not an argument, my dude.
>>
>>35370611
>Dead Space will eventually come back as a micro-transaction action riddled mess.
It hurts.
>>
>>35370611
Maybe the aspects of gaming which once appealed to you is the same things that are appealing to the youth of today but you can't experience it because the novelty is lost on you, and you can't see it through your rose-tinted lens. Or maybe that which you enjoyed is now being pushed aside for newer methods brought on by advancing technology and you will never have what you enjoyed again do to the change of what the public wants. Either way the simple solution is to find another hobby.
>>
>>35370847
Get it for the WiiU if you have one
>>
>>35371127

It must return. The thing was better than mass effect,
>>
cool yung lean pepe, saved
>>
>>35371204

>implying ME2+3 weren't complete shit

Ok if I want to play a cover n shoot game I would have played gears of war
>>
>>35370727
>IMPLYING I WOULD BUY AN UNFINISHED PRODUCT TO PLAY A ZELDA GAME
>>
Overwatch is honestly the epitome of modern day shitty games.
>>
File: IMG_7067.jpg (86KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7067.jpg
86KB, 393x325px
>>35370611
How I feel about fire emblem, especially since the first 3DS title launch, not discrediting how many weebs the gamecube and wii titles brought in, but the 3DS version is essentially "le waifu simulator XDDDD"

Also why I hate smash, beyond the autists who play it.

>>35370727
Zelda is a shit, overhyped series, but I have to say, aside from how unfinished the switch is, the new one looks pretty good, at least graphics and map-wise.
>>
>>35371469
I thought it'd be cool but it's essentially TF2 dumbed down for vegetables. All the skills and knowledge you need for something in TF2 you press a single button for in overwatch. I thought all the cool different abilities given to each of the characters would add a shit ton of depth to the game but it did the exact opposite, everything is so streamlined you can't use the mechanics in a fashion other than what the typical context dictates what you can do with it. It's boring, monotonous, also the art direction is fucking ugly and all over the place. I can't believe this is the meme that people are flocking to.
>>
>>35371551
>Zelda is a shit, overhyped series, but I have to say, aside from how unfinished the switch is, the new one looks pretty good, at least graphics and map-wise.

The current game is almost nothing like previous titles. It's basically a properly-made action/adventure open world game with a zelda theme, rather than being a "zelda game".
>>
this already happened to every one of my favorite series many years ago. I could never figure out why the devs would sell out to the normie casuals, but each time I figured out that the original members were all gone and had been replaced so it was practically a different company. so I just gave up and hope a decent dev will fill the gap some day.
>>
Shadow warrior got rebooted thats been pretty cool and RE7 is short but still fun
>>
>>35370727
Don't listen to this fag. BotW is an utter disappointment and doesn't deserve anywhere near the score it has on Metashill. It's like a 6/10.
>>
>>35372086
Still not an argument, only opinions. Sad!
>>
>>35370795
They said it was the last one and I treat it as such.

>>35370611
Yeah I feel that way about Dark Souls, Metroid, Zelda, Smash, Pokemon, Suda51 games, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Resident Evil (Haven't played 7 though), Fire Emblem, the list goes on.

Shit fucking sucks. Before I get flamed by /v/ let me say that all of these franchises have lost the magic they had when I first played them. The newer ones (in some cases) aren't bad, but they definitely feel hollowed if that makes sense.
>>
>>35372086
I'm enjoying it. Only like 25 hours in though

LOZ MM is still the best though
>>
>>35370611
normies ruin everything. they ruined windows, they ruined vidya, they ruined movies, they ruined music etc. I just wanna fucking shoot them.
>>
>>35371551
Buy a 3ds and play link between worlds. Then buy Oot and MM. That alone is worth it. Not overhyped at all
>>
>>35371247
But you can't be a girl in gears of war...
>>
>>35370611
>normies near me in class bring up video games
>"omg have you played fallout 4 it's so good"
>decide to pitch in since I have nothimg better to do
>"I don't think it represented the Fallout series well. Have you guys played New Vegas or any of the older ones?"
>"yeah lol but luckily they realized fallout wasn't a good rpg"

How the fuck do their brains work? Normalfags truly are a mystery to me.
>>
>>35370611
Final Fantasy XV came out last year.
>>
but system shock remaster and ff7 remake will come soon
>>
>>35370611
That's called aging anon
Things aren't worse you're just getting older and your health is declining
>>
File: 1488059287415.webm (2MB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488059287415.webm
2MB, 1278x720px
>>35370611
maybe it's just you anono
>>
>>35370945
it's a good argument the console is shit and game is simply bad
>>
>>35372803
no the state of videogames is actively worse and still declining
But OP is wrong and has stuck too much to certain franchises instead of looking for new IPs that have yet to be tarnished
>>
Witcher 3 is a great game, and it came out in 2015. I am on my 4th play through right now.
>>
>>35371411
Just by a used Wii U. You can get them cheap, BotW works just fine with that and there are other great games like Smash and Bayonetta 1 and 2.
>>
>>35372839
Is he supposed to be playing the Genesis? Because he clearly isn't if you look at the screen. The Genesis version of Sonic 1 doesn't have those borders and background gradient.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.