[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>time is moving by extremely fast >12 hours seems to pass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 2.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>time is moving by extremely fast
>12 hours seems to pass in what feels like 4
>been up for two days straight without sleep
>finally tired enough to sleep
>dont want to sleep because dreams are going to suck
>going to sleep will just advance time forward 8-12 more hours

though we're all on the road to our inevitable doom, i'm glad to have shared the ride with you. if you're stuck in limbo with no hope like me, i just want to say, stay strong. do what you gotta do to climb up out of the hole, and never come back. this suffering aint worth it.
i'm going to start looking for work so i can live my life and not be "that guy who spends 20 hours a day in his room with the door locked"
my family is ashamed of me, my one friend that ive known since 1st grade is becoming distant, and i'm spiralling further and further into depression
no more.
i'm 23 years old, and a high school drop out who has never held a job longer than a month. no references, no resume, and no reason for anyone to hire me. but i'm going to try. i'm going to try and unfuck my shit before i am swallowed by the black void that is the path i'm traveling down

wish me luck. this is going to take some serious effort
>>
When you give up and want to embrace the NEET life, post again and let me know. I'll let you move in with me and help you get on the bux.
>>
>>35370462
Greetings anon, I fear I'm heading down the same path. How do I save myself?
>>
>>35370510
i wish such an easy way out existed for me

>>35370521
you need to stop escaping reality. it feels great and its a nice distraction but it wastes your time. time is a more valuable asset than money.
>>
File: 1487245380494.jpg (22KB, 402x414px) Image search: [Google]
1487245380494.jpg
22KB, 402x414px
>>35370574
I sit at my desk for hours upon hours having lots of fun, but I know internally I could be making progress on something bigger. I see what you mean anon but I don't know how to stop myself. I've tried but I immediately become bored by doing most things.
>>
>>35370651
eventually you reach a point where no matter what you do, if it isnt going to help you reach happiness, you wont be able to stand it. i can no longer enjoy video games or anime, because i know i should be spending my time getting myself out of the hole i dug
>>
>>35370701
I'm getting close anon, I play video games for awhile, but it doesn't take long before I either beat them or get incredibly bored by them. Anime is still good but only because I watch it so quickly. I just want to be able to pursue what I need to, but i can't tell how to get there
>>
>>35370764
eventually it will get so bad that filling out job applications feels like a more comfortable use of your time than starting a new anime you havent seen yet. do you have a job? i have never held a job long enough to be worth putting it down as experience but i think that will be the first step for me. even though i despise wageslaving, at least i can put some money in my pockets. i don't know what you want out of your life but i think if you dwell on it long enough you'll figure out what you need to do to get there. as for me, wallowing in pity is worse than actively trying to fix my shit. so tomorrow when i wake i will be applying for work. hopefully i can avoid fast food and get a grocery store job
>>
>>35370871
Live with my older sister who likes supporting me for whatever reason but I hate it. I know for a fact I'm capable of supporting myself but I meme and vidya all day instead. It's coming to the point where I feel enough will be enough, but I'm scared it'll take too long anon.
>>
>>35370462
Good for you OP. I didn't find myself until I was 24, theres still hope for everyone. Spend your first paycheck on new clothes. Helps further enforce the "New You"
>>
>>35370922
don't wait until hell is staring you in the face
the time is always now
thats what i'm learning. procrastination is habit forming. how old are you? do you see the 25+ threads where anons are in despair because they dont know how to unfuck their shit? i dont want to be 30 years old and still here. 4chan might not even exist then
>>
File: 1488771113113.jpg (66KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1488771113113.jpg
66KB, 665x662px
>>35371029
18, I have plenty of time yet I keep waiting. I fear that I'll waken one day and realize I'm 25 and still haven't done anything that I've wanted to. I have seen the horror that is being here at 30+ but I can't make myself escape it.
>>
>>35371121
fuck i wish i was 18 again. so many missed opportunities. imagine spending the next 5 years of life doing nothing that will help you long term, then you'll have me. i'm you but i wasted the 5 years you have ahead of you. put them to good use. our lives are still ahead of us. lets not waste them. we should live to the absolute fullest because at the end its going to be death
>>
>>35371206
Have you discord or similar anon? I would like to continue speaking about this if you wouldn't mind.
>>
File: 1487874582177.jpg (220KB, 1012x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1487874582177.jpg
220KB, 1012x1060px
>>35370462
Though our circumstances may be different, I know your feel.

The black void of darkness beckons to us all.

There is only one way out of this madness.
>>
>>35370462
In the universe, there's bad luck and there's hard work. You get what you put in, even if luck sometimes works against you. And when it does, you work harder. You can fix your life anon, just take it one day at a time
>>
>>35371285
i dont have anything other than instagram
how does discord work? i havent been keeping up with chat clients

>>35371293
happiness and peace to you on this arduous path called life
>>
>>35371121
I'm in a similar boat as you anon. If all goes right I will just barely graduate high school this year, I've failed multiple classes and am making it through this quarter by the skin of my teeth. I procrastinate, I have bad time management skills, I play video games and shitpost instead of completing assignments, I stay up until 4 am jacking off and wake up at noon, etc

I think the worst part is that I am self aware of all of this and want to change, but each time I make an effort to change I just end up slipping back into the same cycles. I'm like sisyphus, my failures keep adding up and if things don't change fast I will basically be fucked for life.

I think young men like you and me were meant to die in battle. Life is shitty for us because we are essentially genetic leftovers. Chads are well equipped for life because they are attractive and healthy, whereas we malformed and fucked in the head.

I plan on either joining the military and making it a career, or killing myself if I'm not where I want to be by the time I'm in my twenties. I'm sure as hell not going to live with my parents past the age of eighteen. I don't want to become a total loser like you hear about on 4chan: no job, no education, no hope of ever finding a gf (because you are an incomplete human being). I don't know. Sometimes I'm depressed and think that life is just shit and the world is one big shitshow. Other times I just wallow in self-loathing and anxiety about the future. I'm never happy.
>>
>>35371318
thanks anon. i'm going to make it. i will crawl out of the hole
>>
>>35371336
It's pretty simple anon, make a account, and add me. My tag is Himself#7110
>>
>>35371355
We may be in a similar boat, but we are very dissimilar. I refuse to even entertain the fact that I was meant to die fight a useless fight of absurdity. I have a greater purpose I just can't seem to claw my way to. But low I will anon, and if you give it your all you will too. Rethink yourselve and the way you look at things.
>>
>>35371383
i sent you a request, anon
>>
>>35371365
Just set goals and spam reminders about them everywhere, I know all about procrastination. Maybe try take up hiking if you want to get fit. As long as you have made some progress, it's fine, don't worry if it's basically jack it's still progress. And eventually it will add up.
>>
>>35371547
noted. thanks anon

original
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.