[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most drastic thing you would to to get a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: peper.jpg (105KB, 606x602px) Image search: [Google]
peper.jpg
105KB, 606x602px
What's the most drastic thing you would to to get a gf?

I would probably cut off one of my fingers other than my thumb or pointer.
>>
>>35370368
Tf...
Hell no.

At most. Use "Dating" Apps.
>>
>>35370368
I would kidnap a qt and force her to be my gf
>>
Something fags on this board can't begin to comprehend. .... actually talk a girl
>>
>>35370433
yeah. hell, i had a girl id seen a few times ask me to bring her lunch and i wouldn't even do that. bitches come and bitches go
>>
>>35370468
Would rather cut off a finger.

Besides I've never known a girl IRL who had anything in common with me.
>>
>>35370468
More like... How to have an engaging conversation and know how to differiantiate interest from disinterest through body languange.
>>
>>35370494
Bring her lunch..? You mean she asked you to bake her a sandwhich?
>>
>>35370497
Pick a broad hobby and stick to it , talk about it passionately. If she tries to stick her spoon in the conversation pretend you genuinely give a fuck what she is talking about
>>
File: 1488865147895.jpg (100KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1488865147895.jpg
100KB, 640x626px
>>35370368
if its for just any dumb bitch no I wouldn't ditch a finger for a roasty BUT if your talking about "the one" then yeah if it was my idea of the perfect chick who is compatable in every way. then yeah mabey, but my I dea of perfect is kind of twisted and never going to happen in this reality. so no I guess I wouldn't lob off a finger. the most drastic id go is hop on a dating file and activate my archived chad mode to rope on in lol
>>
File: IMG_0875.png (169KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0875.png
169KB, 500x281px
>>35370368
I would battle a physical manifestation of her inner conflict and then step between her and a knife weilding assailant.
>>
>>35370613
But I'll just end up resenting the "hobby" because I'm only doing it for a shot at pussy.
>>
>>35370640
What persona is this..?
>>
>>35370654
Music , pick find a genre you like or some obscure shit like Amazonian cumbia or some shit like that , learn to dance , end up with qt latin girl or boy whatever floats your boat. Or pick up some obscure comic book like the sandman or the darkness
>>
>>35370670
Persona q if you mean the picture. Its technically canon but completely unnecessary.
>>
>>35370712
I have a big passion for 50-60 year old rock/country/blues (>>35369636) but not many girls under 30 want to talk about Hank Williams and Big Joe Turner.
>>
>>35370735
Never heard of it..

OooOriginl
>>
>>35370788
Its etrian odyssey but with personas. Ds exclusive. P3 and P4 crossover.
>>
>>35370787
There's still movies . You want a Tumblr skinny girl with a choker , show them the Warriors or rolling thunder . All of them like pulp fiction and Leon the professional, and American psycho for some reason.
>>
>>35370875
So you have to force yourself to "like" popular things.
>>
>>35370814
No clue what etranian odessy is lmao... I guess I should've said I've only played 3 fes and 4 golden and some ultimax..
>>
>>35370888
>To get the benifiets of fitting in with society you have to try to fit in with society

Yes. /thread
>>
>>35370904
You skipped arena, and are also missing dancing all night. Thats all the recent persona games. Until 5 gets a global release.

Etrian odyssey is just another atlus game. How have you played three persona games without being the kind of gamer who researches game companies?
>>
>>35370985
Why can't any girls like what I like?
>>
>>35370888
This is just to find common ground . I'm not going to watch a waking life or fantastic Mr fox with a girl in trying to get with . It's not like those two are bad movies either . Shit I had a vinyl addiction also at one point , mine as for techno/jungle/reggae / disco/ fuck though
>>
>>35371018
They are probably the fat tumblerinas. You could trying monterrey in Mexico those rich girls over there love classic vintage stuff
>>
>>35371017
>what is not autism?
I don't really play that kind of game too much for the fact that it 3 fes, alone was extremely grindy and then the other two I just got from "hand me downs" as my brother was done with them.

But I managed to put things together cuz.. Autism.

At this point.. Ik P5 is going to be completely different
>>
>>35371018
I didn't say "like what girls like" I said "like what society likes"...

We are social creatures. Majority rules. Of course there are weirdos and it's much easier to connect with them on the Internet now but if you want a real life normal relationship you must pretend to fit in.

If you don't want to do that, that's fine but don't expect people to accept you. Humans evolved to cast out anyone odd for protection of the group.
>>
>>35371018
Think of it this way.

Let's say you play Yugioh. And you're at locals. And a guy comes in and he starts talking shit and saying Yugioh and all card games suck and people who play them are losers.

Now there are plenty of people who agree with him, but not in the current setting. Not in the Yugioh room with all the players who love the game. They will cast him out and tell him to get lost.

Now you, you could find girls who like what you like on the internet. You can find anyone who likes what you like on the internet. But are they gonna meet your standards? Are they gonna move from japan to be with you? Are they the same age? Etc.

In your current setting (or chosen one) The General Public, you are that shit head walking in and telling eveyone that what they like sucks and what you like is better. It's not wrong, but it makes you an outcast in that group. If you are aiming at the normal, virgin girl at church... you better fucking pretend to be religious.

Likewise if you are aiming for a female version of a neckbeard (which they will be) keep going on the internet and frequent chats for things that interest you.

NOTE: (anyone who can fit in with society WILL DO SO because of the benefits like friends, girlfriends, family support and work. This leaves only subhumans on the Internet. Lower your standards for women or choose to fit in)

The end.
>>
File: 1393648761578.jpg (42KB, 622x622px) Image search: [Google]
1393648761578.jpg
42KB, 622x622px
>>35371408
>choose to fit in
>choose
>>
>>35371408
Niqqa why don't you spam this across this board , maybe it'll go into someone's head and they'll get a clue on how to act in public
>>
File: 1450682294749.png (66KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450682294749.png
66KB, 200x200px
>>35370368
>cutting off a finger to get a gf
jesus anon...that's pathetic, I'd do the whole hand
>>
>>35371444
Choose to try at least. Not everyone can. As I said if they can they DO.

So you are left with the girls on the internet and they WILL be broken. Depending on your standards you may be alone forever.

Are you looking for human contact and deperation/axiety fuelled love? Or a perfect virgin with no issues? Because realistically what would the later be doing here?
>>
>>35371454
Is this sarcasm? I've done that a dozen times and no one listens. They blame society not themselves. (Though comparing it to neet hobbies helps)

My life lesson: If you choose to lie to others that is your prerogative, but why would you ever lie to yourself? What benefit does that have?
>>
>>35371532
>why would you ever lie to yourself? What benefit does that have?

I don't have to feel as bad about my situation, and it gives me a reason not to try because I'm afraid of failure and rejection.
>>
>>35371507
I'd date a female version of myself, but it seems a guy with issues can only get a girl with bigger issues. An anxious virgin guy can only get a self-harming BPD single-mom trainwreck and so on.
>>
>>35371532
Genuinely serious. Then again majority of people here are mentally ill so it will be like talking to a wall
>>
>>35371553
You always know deep down though. At least have the courage to admit what you are to yourself.

Tell others, "I'm good at school and I have my shit together!"

Tell yourself, "My life sucks and I accept it and if it bothers me I will change it or do something but right now I'm just gonna be like this."

You always KNOW. Don't be your own enemy. If you chose to stay the way you are that's fine. Only you know the truth, but don't be another shallow, fucked up liar playing yourself. Everyone else is already doing that for you.
>>
>>35371569
Ah well. That is because men value pussy more than women value cock. I can't change the market my friend. Your kind did that.

Have hope though because the new wave of feminazi liberal bullshit is making men less inclined to get married and date. I resent that, some of us still want to be a house wife and make dope ass sammiches.
>>
>>35371592
The general response is, "Don't encourage roasties by giving in to their standards. They should come to us"

People, try to remember though. Only people who get women have children. Even if you refuse to fuck a stacie, she and chad will have a baby that will grow up to emulate them. Natural selection works through breeding and death so what's the point?
>>
>>35371638
There's a surplus of millions of men under 30, so women will always be able to find a decent guy in the end. The dynamics will only change if WWIII happens (and women aren't conscripted).
>>
>>35371638
reeee dumb roastie
>>
I would travel to other cities.
>>
>>35371693
No one ever said war is bad for the economy.
>>
>>35371699
At this point it just seems half hearted. At least try a little harder.
>>
>only contact with females is getting bullied on 4chan at 7am in the morning
>>
>>35371691
I mostly lurk, but some of these guys aren't ugly at all , shit , I as a 5'8 Hispanic, can pull a Stacie (but they are not my style, I'm into that latin tan girls ) so me being the most undesirable person according to this site can do what you as a white can't . Shit isn't adding up. It's on them if they want to listen or not
>>
>>35371727
I'm saying we need a world war to KILL A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF THE MALE POPULATION
>>
Steroids, SS, GOMAD
>>
>>35371910
To be honest the best thing neets can do to stop stacie is support feminazis and shit.

If men just continue to give up and fuck robots it'll shift the market.

I woman will take a shit tier man with a lot of money before she'll get a job.
>>
>>35371969
Nah, we'd just revert to a harem society where it's five women for every top-tier man.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.