[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when my tox screen comes back >they find opiates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: cant forget.gif (2MB, 450x188px) Image search: [Google]
cant forget.gif
2MB, 450x188px
>that feel when my tox screen comes back
>they find opiates
>find out i have no prescriptions
>lose my license
>guns
>and become a felon

ISNT
DRIVING
DRUNK
GREAT!!?!?!?!?
>>
oh hey you're that guy who posted that other thread the other day.

feels bad man. maybe this will teach you winners don't use drugs
>>
>>35369531
Damn dude.
Might as well go full felon and just keep all that shit anyways.
>>
I remember your thread from the other day

So are you legitimately facing felony charges or just speculating?
>>
Drunk drivers are the epitome of degenerate. You deserve everything you get. If I was in charge I would have you tortured and killed.
>>
>>35369531
Too bad you didn't kill yourself in a wreck. Waste of space
>>
>>35369531
That's what you get you fucking loser
>>
kill yourself you fucking piece of retarded shit
>>
>>35369531
I hate how in America it feels like you're a bullshit mistake and a bad trial away from being fucking homeless
>>
>>35370340
Drunk driving isn't a "bullshit mistake", and the penalty is laughably small compared to actual first world countries. Faggot.
>>
>>35369531
Hey I saw your thread yesterday anon. When's your court date? Have you looked up what the damage might be for your state?
t. Fellow degenerate who understands people fuck up
>>
>>35370206
yes they do you statist fuck, rich and famous people have been attending drug-fueled sex parties for centuries.
>>
>>35370340
>bullshit mistake and a bad trial away

>willingly take illegal drugs
>willingly consumes alcohol
>willingly chooses to drive

Yeah such a "bullshit" mistake
>>
>>35370340
>I hate how in America it feels like you're a bullshit mistake and a bad trial

>make poor choice knowing full well the consequences of being caught are dire
>do it anyway
>cry like a bitch how it's all so unfair when you get caught

You're inability to understand discretion is truly amazing
>>
What happens if yoy have a joint a month before you are pulled over and you test positive? Youre not under the influence of it anymore.
>>
>>35370436
If it's in your system, you are being influenced by it.
>>
>>35369531
You should've gotten much worse you degenerate piece of shit, fuck off and complain somewhere else
t. motorcyclist
>>
opiates and drunk is a double downer...what were you trying to do like intentionally get fucked to all hell?
>>
File: 1480740592084.gif (1016KB, 188x141px) Image search: [Google]
1480740592084.gif
1016KB, 188x141px
Whats the story here, since so many of you happened to be in his thread yesterday?
>>
>>35370944
OP got drunk, went to store, went long way home, crashed his car into an empty trailer, totaled his car, woke up in hospital handcuffed, then posted a thread about it last night. He also took opiates the night before
>>
File: 1485886200841.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
1485886200841.png
28KB, 957x751px
>>35370986
Thanks anon

Hey OP, fuck you. You deserve it
>>
>>35370986
Sounds like op just can't hold his liquor. Statistically speaking it is usually occasional drinkers that manslaughter. Alcoholics are much better drivers
>>
File: 1488924986632.gif (1MB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
1488924986632.gif
1MB, 200x188px
>>35369531
a quick story of how bad my co-worker fucked himself doing the same shit

>be my co- worker
>live in NH usa
>frequently drive drunk

SIDE NOTE: ive rode passenger with this dude while he was drunk dumb ass says ''want a road soda?'' he hands me a beer and cracks one for himself I'm like well if I'm gonna die it aint gonna be sober so whatev, I made it home fine anyway...

>gets fired from work and goes to get another job
>2 months pass and he tells me that he got busted
abouttime.jpeg
>says he was working at a resturaunt down the road from his house
>the have drinks at the end of the night when all the customers are gone and everythings done
> he leaves to go home the usual way (fucked up)
>blacks out on the way home
NOTE same fuckin street
>found by police
>passed out on steering wheel
>foot on break and car in drive
>lost his license for 2 years
>has to pay 4,000$ in lawyer fees on top of his flunked first year of uni

morale of the story kids EVEN IF ITS JUST DOWN THE ROAD DONT DRIVE DRUNK,
hell just fucking walk the freash air feels good drunk af anyway.
>>
>>35371608
I'm pretty sure NH has the strictest DUI laws in the country. I knew a guy from Wisconsin who got a DUI and his fine was like 300$.
>>
op ur a retard you can just have it expunged. just don't get in trouble three years from now then you can pay an attorney to say 'oh he made a mistake and has been sober ever since' then they'll erase it off your record.

and secondly if you're not a hardened criminal i'm sure you'll be eligible for a diversion which is you pay your fines, do community service, and after that is done your charge is basically dropped. quit freaking out like it's hte end of the world and don't ever drink/drive again.
>>
>>35371734
yeah its got the highest alcoholics in youths is the reason my co-worker was 19 when it happened, still a pretty cool dude, just partys a lot more than he should imo
>>
>>35370387
>statist

lmao you deserve this
>>
>>35371812
Felonies can't be dropped, and OP had opiates in his body.
>>
>>35369531
>breaks law
>is surprised when he gets punished

hmmm...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.