[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go with my black friend to go hang out with his black friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3223.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3223.png
273KB, 600x583px
>go with my black friend to go hang out with his black friends
>everything's going fine they're actually very nice and we get along talking and laughing
>this guys sitting next to a pizza and they're all eating it
>he says "you want a piece"
>I say nah I have a drink thanks thoigh I might in a minute
>everyone goes and does their own thing except me and my friend
>I say fuck it might as well eat I've been gone for awhile and might be here late
>reach in a grab literally the tiniest slice it's one of those ghetto tiny square slice Pizza Hut pizza
>fat nigger who's been scarfing it all night walks downstairs and looks
>why are you eating that pizza
>bitches at me
>I say ok fuck you and throw it out
>he comes downstairs later and I was like someone literally said I could have a piece and I said I'd have it later so I did
>he says well is it duh big guy upstairs
>I say no I don't know who it was
>he's like exactly you don't know
>I said do you literally want me to go fucking point him out
>fat nigger walks away back upstairs
>stuck in room with gross black girls
>hear them saying remarks like "he dun reached right in duh pizza box without asking no one or nuffin"
>it was literally a 2 inch slice of pizza that was cold and everyone else was just grabbing at will
>>
>>35369218
Also I forgot the last part where everyone was in the next room and I walked over and spit on the pizza
>>
>>35369218
So, what did we learn about black people today?
>>
>>35369218
Sounds like OP got punked like a bitch

Also you forgot that niggers are low tier on the social ladder and naturally act brash and abrasive even when they don't intend to
>>
>>35369277
Well I dont know every other single one was being chill except the fat fucker and those nappy headed girls I hate to hate the whole race because one guy is a typical nig
>>
>hangs out with niggers

what did you expect idiot
>>
>>35369309
i hope you learned your lesson at least

around blacks, never relax
>>
>>35369307
How did I get punked I said you don't know shit and I can point it who it is if you care that much about fucking pizza and he just left

Like I would pay those poor fuckers 2 or 3 bucks for it I guess if it really matters it's just really fucking insulting that they thought I would impose like that and I didn't want to start a scene with everyone else acting cool and probably have a bunch of nigs jump on me

I was honestly not even afraid to fight that fuck if I had to even though he's a giant gorilla
>>
>>35369309
But there's plenty of other good reasons to hate the whole race
>>
>>35369349
Yeah the crime rate is fucking rediculous because of them and they victimize innocent people even though they have the opprotunity to go to free college and live in a decent city

But muh drugs real nigga shit
>>
>>35369347
Just eat the fucking pizza retard. You put it in your hand that makes it yours. Hoot and holler a little if they challenge you. It's not hard to understand these animals minds.
>>
>>35369392
Yeah, it's not really their fault though, they just have shitty as fuck genes when it comes to impulse control and intelligence. They would probably much better off going back to Africa. Or at least we would be much much much better off.
>>
>>35369456
I literally just wanted one quick bite to get some energy and feel better cause I haven't eaten much

I literally just wanted that one slice and that one fat nigger is like "you reach in muh pizza" and then immediately assume I'm lying to get out of shit

It seems like this shit happens everywhere I go. There's always that one fat douche bag when everyone else is cool who's just starting shit for no reason.

Like he could of at least gave me the benefit of the doubt and asked someone and instead he's like "he's stealing duh pizza" "now he's lying full of shit" I honestly hope the person who offered heard about it and just said yeah I said it was ok you fat fuck

If I saw someone do that shit I'd be like did someone say it's ok not just be like "what the fuck you doin stealing ma pizza" and those dumb bitches in the next room saying "reached right in da pizza box without not asking no one or nothin"

It pisses me off that I automatically get blamed and seen as a criminal then niggers complain about us doing it to them. I hope that fat fuck is choking on that slice covered in my spit.
>>
>>35369574
You're totally misunderstanding. Try reaching into a dog's food bowl. It'll growl and bite you. Dog doesn't give a fuck even if you paid for that food. Niggers don't either. They have no respect for ownership unless you OWN something.
>>
>>35369750
I mean ownership in the sense of "fuck off nigger I'm a human and I'll hurt you if you try to steal from me."

Niggers are really bold. Don't be afraid to make threats or even use animal deterrents like pepper spray.
>>
>>35369750
Everyone else was being nice though and offered and didn't care and I didn't even ask when they were eating it i didn't feel hungry and there was literally a shit ton there. I'm pretty sure it wasn't even that niggers food it was the other big guy there that did and he was being super cool all night

It's not like I would just come in someone house and impose myself like that I'm not a fucking retard. Those fucking idiots are probably sitting there right now saying "the audacity of that white boi" like fuck everyone else there was cool and I thought I was actually making friends but no some fat balding fuck has to make my social life even shittier and I went right from laughing and feeling my depression being lifted and more social to just well this is shit I might as well go to bed and everyone's going to hate me there now or at least that fat fuck is always going to be a passive aggressive shit

Maybe I just shouldn't hang out with blacks and assume they're shit like everyone else but it fucking sucks everyone around here is such shit because it's all rednecks.
>>
>>35369795
I was close to threatening but everyone is so nice there and they invited me into their house and I didn't wanna break all their shit and get kicked out in the cold and I'd piss them off at my other friend and they're part of like a black culture thing for college and he seems really into it and it's pretty rare people don't exclude me from shit. They all seem pretty chill though except that fat dude they all shook my hand and introduced themselves and acted pretty human.
>>
Iv been fuct with by fats, skinnies, men, women, every race
>>
>>35369929
Every fucking where I go there's like 5 or 6 people super cool with me then there's that one douche bag everywhere I go that's just a dick for no reason especially if I'm in a position to do nothing about like (fucked up, surrounded by their friends' not risking legal trouble)
>>
>>35369839
>>35369879
You're missing the disconnect between what's socially ok and what you can actually do.

Niggers are comfortable doing things that are socially unacceptable because there's often no practical consequence. They take the thing and they have it and nobody stops them.
>>
>>35369962
Y do u think they do it? Its bc they no u wont do nuffin. Youll b unhappy till u start doin not nuffin
>>
>>35370065
I mean I can but I try not to start shit but I guess I have to but this shit happens everywhere am I really expected to have a confrontation everywhere I go? Then eventually I'll just be the one who starts drama and bull shit everywhere and then less people will want me around.
>>
>>35369218
My girlfriends tell me to never accept food from strangers because some creeps act entitled and shit if you do.
>>
>>35370310
Bruh if you can't lay down the banter with blacks you're going to get fucked hard. Even in a situation like the one you were in you shouldn't have given it any thought and shouldn't have taken the guy seriously while still staying cool headed and "relaxed".
>>
>>35369218

no harm done, its not yours lol.

>you could have eat it fast when they were not looking.
>>
>>35370367
That's what I did thoigh I literally said someone gave me permission and I didn't know they're name and then I said I can go point them out if you fucking want to and he left
>>
>>35370396
Nah dude that's what you did wrong hear me out. The second you gave him any validation to his stupid fucking statement you put it in his head that he could continue on the conversation. You should have eaten it in front of him walked out and chilled with your bros upstairs. If there's ever drama it can literally be resolved with a 20 sack always. Next time you go over there you should roll a fattie with a swisher and smoke it with them. If the fat ass says anything banter lite his ass for bringing it up it's a fucking pizza slice also girls in groups like that are always fucking stupid and you shouldn't even give them any validation they feed off anything even if it's a thought. I hangout with a group of musicians and these two girls who come over are the equivalent of the two ratchets you're talking about. They're fucking background characters including the fucking pig whoever invited you and whoever is cool and not fucking retarded only deserves your genuine attention.
>>
>>35370514
scratch the swisher get some backwoods go with the honey bourbon
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.