[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Even if you manage to lose your own virginity, you will never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1483940122769.png (2MB, 1047x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1483940122769.png
2MB, 1047x1095px
>Even if you manage to lose your own virginity, you will never know what it feels like to take someone else's

Feels bad man
>>
>>35368728

iktf, lost my v from pity sex with an experienced friend who isn't even attracted to my gender. haven't had sex since and will certainly never have a virgin. no wizard powers or partner. just kill me now
>>
File: 1470868841528.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1470868841528.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
What need did you have to remind me?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
Married to a woman who wasn't a virgin when we got together. I was. Fuck you, OP. I never looked at it this way.
>>
Nah man I took my first gfs vrginity it was bretty gud definitely unique experience
>>
Overrated. More awkward and cringe
>>
>Meanwhile there are guys who have taken multiple virginities

I'd rather stay a virgin than lose it to a nonvirgin.
>>
My girlfriend had sex a grand total of seven times with one person before we got together. We've been with each other for 11 months and things really look positive, but there is always that nagging thought in the back of my head "if you guys stay together, she will always have one more sexual partner than you, and will always have done it seven more times than you"

Normal people shouldn't have this feeling, but that's what I get for browsing this place for 6 years before getting my life together.
>>
>>35369125
You didn't get your life together, you are dating used goods.
>>
>>35369276
>Get a decent job and find companionship with someone who has willingly had sex with you
>"enjoy your used goods"

See, this is why this place is a bad influence
>>
>>35369357
Normies already taught you to settle because you are lesser man in their eyes, why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>35368728
Too bad because I can promise you there is no better feeling in the world then taking a girl's virginity. I personally took two.
>>
>>35369419
The Redpill brings nothing but misery. All it does is tell the "beta" male that he's a useless fuck, and that everything he does to bring him happiness isn't "good enough" or is "degenerate."
>>
>>35369836
You're just a house nigger for the normies
>>
>>35368769
Foolish failed normie, don't worry you can live as one of our slaves when the uprising comes.
>>
>>35369836
The red pill is meant to be the truth waking you up, not a pill for happiness
>>
As someone who has deflowered 3 girls, it doesnt feel that great, it's very painful for her and 2 of them were so tight that it was tear-jerkingly painful for me too, and always a bloody mess in the end
the real pleasure is the 4th or 5th time when it stops being painful and bleeding and they can relax and enjoy it enough to cum for you
>>
>>35368728
Not if you molest a little kid. They are pure af

As long as you dont get caught I would have no problem with it
>>
>>35368728
You see what happens when you pomf too hard?
>>
File: okita daa-san.png (253KB, 785x397px) Image search: [Google]
okita daa-san.png
253KB, 785x397px
Oh well, that's just how it is. You could still do it but it is unlikely it'll be like the sweet romances of dream.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.