[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>english major >decide to take a stroll down to the engineering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1347950583000.png (327KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1347950583000.png
327KB, 1280x720px
>english major
>decide to take a stroll down to the engineering building
>sit down at a table and peoplewatch
>all those smart, quality qt boys who are probably virgins
>i want a qt STEM virgin bf now
If only those skanky stacy sluts knew what they are missing out on. I'm so glad I'm not like them and actually have a brain.
>>
Too bad you have a dick and not a pussy.
>>
STEMMED
>>
>>35368563
>Tfw wish I was good at one of the STEMs
>>
>engineers
top kek
they need specialized math, physics, and cs classes because theyre too retarded to understand the normal classes
>>
>>35368563
Should I do genetics or medicine? My current plan is seeing if I fail first year of med, if I do, I'll go do genetics. Then I can work at a private biotech company like those meme evil scientists
>>
File: IMG_0009.jpg (30KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
30KB, 265x190px
>english major
>i'm so glad... [i] actually have a brain
>>
File: hurt me the most.jpg (103KB, 722x690px) Image search: [Google]
hurt me the most.jpg
103KB, 722x690px
>tfw gf left me for a STEM boy when we were in college and they got married before any of us had graduated
>tfw I found out because she told me she was pregnant I'm a girl so it definitely wasn't mine
>>
>>35368863

you should get back at her by having the baby of a stem boy yourself.

no worries about finding one, i'm always happy to help a lady in need. :)
>>
Tfw stem major almost finished and never even had a gf...
>>
>>35368946

that's because females that like stem majors don't exist, only females (males) that like stem majors exist
>>
>>35368927
I think I might be a little old for you now, I'm 27. I doubt she'd care if I got pregnant this long after she ran off with her prince charming, anyway. Just fucking threw me away like a toy she didn't need anymore. I can't even throw away actual, broken toys. I have the remains of a tablet that I eventually replaced sitting in a shoebox under my bed because I feel so bad about breaking it and don't want to throw it out.
>>
>>35369020

i was shitposting retard
>>
>>35369165
Oh, Most of my post was just going off on a tangent about my expensive toy anyway.
>>
File: Fiery Laughing Pepe.jpg (102KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
Fiery Laughing Pepe.jpg
102KB, 258x245px
>>35368563
>english major

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35368863
>>35369020
This is why you don't date bisluts. Those cunts aren't capable of ever truly loving someone. Anyway pls b my lesbian mommygf
>>
>>35369255
I'm bi too so I didn't mind. I've never had a guy but I loved her a lot and was always loyal the whole time we were together.
>mommygf
27's not quite mommy gf levels of old, is it? I think I have about 8 years before I get there.
>>
>>35368863
>>35369020
Nice blog. 26 yr old STEM guy here. My only ever gf left me so she could explore lesbianism at a seven sisters college.

are you a qt?
>>
>>35368563
Nice try, but I'm still not going back to college and getting a STEM degree, you'll never get "my" money, university jews.
>>
>>35369504
Not as cute as I used to be. I do the minimum grooming and I'm underweight now. She was always better looking than me. Red hair, nice figure, and somehow she mastered that really sexy look that makes guys do anything you asked. I've always been kind of unassuming and just around.
>>
File: Abstract Pepe.png (5KB, 447x424px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract Pepe.png
5KB, 447x424px
If only real life worked like this.
>tfw STEM major and will never get gf.
>>
>>35369542
My ex had red hair as well. You seem relatable, although that still doesn't go as far with me as being qt.

Doesn't really matter I guess. I need to jerk off and sleep asap so I can wagie it up tomorrow.
>>
>>35369843
>You seem relatable, although that still doesn't go as far with me as being qt.
Well, I'm pretty plain anyway, I think.
>My ex had red hair as well
It's always the redheads.
>I need to jerk off and sleep asap so I can wagie it up tomorrow.
I probably should sleep soon too.
>>
>>35369886
>I probably should sleep soon too
Sta here with us forever
>>
>>35369907
I can't, I have to work tomorrow. If I had my way I'd just sit up all night and then go to bed at noon.
>>
>>35370100
Oh, have a nice day at work
>>
>>35370240
>nice day
>at work
???
>>
>>35369886
How do you describe yourself as plain? Like what does it entail?
>>
>>35368563
ME major here that goes to uni that's over 50% female

being an even remotely attractive STEM major with semi-decent social skills gets you quite a ways with quality non-STEM girls (both ex's and current gf are going into education) as long as you aren't uber boastful about being a STEM major (personal experience).
>>
>>35370401
Pretty much just average all around. I'm not fat but I'm not super fit and toned or busty with a tiny waist. My face isn't horrible but I don't have supermodel aesthetics. I guess with how many people are fat nowadays I'm probably a little better than average.
>>
>>35368771
Im an electrical engineer major with an applied math minor.

You can enjoy being an autistic brainlet earning 40k a year while I can earn 100+k while still being smart and well rounded.
>>
>>35370564
See, that's the confidence people need. You already have those two robots ready to serve you, you just have to use your sexuality and gender to your advantage.

You and Runaway Red were in the same league at the very least so you have that going for you.
>>
>>35370720
I'm not sure it was about leagues so much as easy sex for her. She could probably turn a gay guy straight if she set her mind to it.
>>
>>35370907
I mean if she could do that then she could have picked anybody but she picked you. Don't be hard on yourself, she saw something in you at the least. Redheads aren't to be messed with, they are a global weakness.
>>
>>35371066
I'm just not sure if that something was a potential romantic partner, or someone who was close to her and dedicated enough to do things with her. Oh, well. I guess I should shut off my game and actually go to bed this time.
>>
>>35371097
Goodnight friend. Don't be rough on yourself and try to live without doubts. May your love life get better in the near future, I'll root for you in finding a nice girl.
>>
>>35368771
>they need specialized math, physics, and cs classes because theyre too retarded to understand the normal classes
lol
>>
File: to smart4.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
to smart4.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>35370598
HEY EVERYBODY LOOK HOW SMART I AM MAN I'M SO SMART!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.