[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HYBRISTOPHILLA WOMEN ATTRACTED TO BAD BOYS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: FITTEST CHAD.jpg (151KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
FITTEST CHAD.jpg
151KB, 1148x462px
Alright so in the last thread a guy asked a question about hybristophilla so I thought I'd shed some light on it
>>35348816

Hybristophilla is where women are attracted to extremely violent men like serial killers and mass shooters. The reason for this is because violence is the only true way to obtain power in this world. If you want power over someone there's no easier way to get it than through an act of violence. Violence is the ability to destroy, to reduce something to a state of nothingness. If I had a weapon right now that could kill every living thing on earth would anything matter anymore? Would your thoughts, opinions, beliefs, ideas, wants or needs mean anything. Would religion, culture, pain, depression, happiness matter if every single living thing on this planet was reduced to ashes. This is why violence is so powerful because nothing you think or believe matters when you're faced with overwhelming force and the will to use it.

In nature this is why animals fight to get females, because even the less intelligent species understand on some instinctual level the power of violence. See these elephant seals fight for females

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU4xW79ASsg
>>
File: How to get women.png (1MB, 3220x1884px) Image search: [Google]
How to get women.png
1MB, 3220x1884px
>>35368465

They're doing this to prove they have a greater ability to be violent than the other males. The females want them so the can have violent sons, they want their sons to be violent so their sons can secure resources and therefore produce lots of grandchildren. The greatest question on any womans mind when looking at a man is will this man give be sons who will give me grandchildren. This is the deepest thought they have at the most subconscious level when it comes to selecting mates.

Now the PUA crowd likes to talk about negging and the fags on here like to talk about confidence and being an asshole and all this shit. This is just watered down bullshit, you're mimicking the behavior of men who are violent like gangsters, thugs, psychopaths etc. You can get women like this but nothing gets a cunt wetter than the actual thing, than an actual bloodthirsty barbarian a proven killer who she knows has spilled blood. A fake is never as good as the real thing. An ugly killer is more sexy than the most attractive male model which is why even ugly serial killers like john wayne gacy have females wanting his homo dick.

The reason for hybristophilla is because the natural world is kill or be killed, might makes right, the strong live and the weak die. Violence is everywhere on all levels, even bacteria kill eachother, violence exists on every level. Peace is the opiate of the weak, if you truly want something from someone and they will not give it to you no matter what you say or offer them if they refuse you in every single way then you can obtain it by force. A dead man causes no problems.
>>
>>35368482
>>35368465

This is also why twilight and 50 shades of grey are so popular. Both the main male characters in those books display traits of the violent psycho.

50 shades of grey is about a rich, handsome, sadistic, creepy, stalker control freak abusing and manipulating a woman into being his sex slave. The number 1 best selling book among women.

Twilight is about a creepy, manipulative, homicidal, control freak stalking a girl who he is attracted too having to constantly resist the urge to kill her. One of the most popular books among teenage girls.

Need I say more
>>
>>35368465
>If I had a weapon right now that could kill every living thing on earth would anything matter anymore? Would your thoughts, opinions, beliefs, ideas, wants or needs mean anything. Would religion, culture, pain, depression, happiness matter if every single living thing on this planet was reduced to ashes.
I'm 15 and this is deep
>>
who cares lol(lol?)
>>
>>35368571

Cool story bro

READING

>http://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/2011/03/violence-is-golden/

Jack donovan on the power of the violence

>https://thundermark.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/might-is-right.pdf

Might makes right by ragnar redbeard

>http://www.personal.psu.edu/cpl2/blogs/digitaldialogue/2009/10/callicles-what-is-best-in-life.html

The philosophy of callicles
>>
>>35368606

More on callicles

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callicles
>>
>>35368465
>>35368482
>>35368552
So is this why women in Europe want hordes of Muslims allowed into their countries?
>>
>>35369384

Yes, it's also the reason why women swarm to black men even though they know they'll end up single mothers. Unfortunatly the majority of feminized white men won't change this because they've been brainwashed so strongly to believe any kind of violent aggression is bad.
>>
File: IMG_0567.jpg (10KB, 310x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
10KB, 310x321px
Be careful OP

You're on the verge of Dark Enlightenment

The blackpill can't be undone
>>
>Tfw BPD guy , and sold drugs in school , and had girls always wanting be despite being fucked up the majority of the time and having outbursts of anger
>>
>>35370022

Already there son
>>
>>35368465
tfw psychopathy is more interesting to me now than whatever hybristophilia
>>
>>35368465
fuck you women this is your fault why violent men have not been weeded out of the gene pool because you keep breeding with them.
>>
File: IMG_0691.jpg (21KB, 305x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.jpg
21KB, 305x249px
You raise a good point about how PUAs/Redpillers are merely posers. They enact a "defanged" type of alpha male. Like a guard dog rather than a real wolf.

It's logical: a semi-acceptable "alpha" who can function within civilization

If women could have it their way we'd all be living in tents and acting like utter savages
>>
>>35369671
>Yes, it's also the reason why women swarm to black men even though they know they'll end up single mothers.

Makes a lot of sense.

Unfortunatly the majority of feminized white men won't change this because they've been brainwashed so strongly to believe any kind of violent aggression is bad.

Amen to that, man.
>>
UPRISING I saw you explain the darkside of female sexuality and how women like mystery novels and crime movies. My mom was a big fan of suspense/thriller movies. Does that also explain why teenage girls are often big fans of horror/slasher films?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.