[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This waitress was smiling at me and looking me in the eye and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1430943545128.jpg (13KB, 479x414px) Image search: [Google]
1430943545128.jpg
13KB, 479x414px
This waitress was smiling at me and looking me in the eye and when i watched her go to other customers she wasn't doing it. I gave her a nice tip and left my number and the girl actually responded.

Try this shit guys, I literally sperged out on the last words we said and put my number down and ran out of there like a beta
>>
>>35367228
more proof that literally the only things that matters is how attractive you are.
thanks OP. i think i'll look for nembutal online now.
>>
>>35367276
I'm 300 pounds bro, I've been laughed at before for asking girls out, this is the first one I've tried flirting with in like 3 years, I was dressed as sloppily as possible too
>>
>>35367276
>>35367334
but maybe because i left my number and a nice tip, it tricked her into thinking i was alpha
>>
>>35367334
how fat was the waitress?
>>
>>35367353
she wasn't, she was tall and slender, idk what happened guys, I didn't say anything to her, i didn't even ask for a refill of water
>>
>>35367369
are you tall? like over 6 feet?
>>
>>35367391
Idk if I'm 5'11 or 6' it's been so long since i was measured, but she was taller than me, so i don't think it mattered

I'm not sure what meme occurred there guys, I'm trying to figure it out, maybe she will tell me she has a boyfriend in like 4 more texts
>>
File: sip.gif (204KB, 146x114px) Image search: [Google]
sip.gif
204KB, 146x114px
>>35367228

>go to taco bell, hungover and unshowered, wearing a polo hat to conceal the grease
>qt cashier compliments my hat, even says i look good in it
>t-thank you haha
>get food, sit down, eat meal trying to build up courage to talk to cashier again
>finish, go back up to register
>uh yeah id just like some cinnamon twists and you're number
>she giggles, but not really in a mean way
>"yeah sure just a minute"
>comes back with cinnamon twists and a pen
>"dont worry about these"
>gives me cinnamon twists for free
>writes number on receipt
>feels really good man.

>fast forward 24 hours and she still hasn't responded
>feels pretty bad man
>>
>>35367420
i'm in my 30's and i've NEVER had a girl/woman flirt with me like that. feel lucky.
>>
>>35367510
this is the first time it's ever happened to me and im 24. believe me though, i count my blessings when they come, even if they only do end up being some free cinnamon twists.
>>
This is too fucking nerve wracking, I'm trying to speed it up before she finds out im a beta, and i'm getting nervous when she takes longer to respond than the last text. I was gonna go to bed, didn't even consider that she was gonna respond, and she got me up now im worried
>>
>>35367369
Please don't get your hopes up anon this happened to me a few years back, I thought it was because she liked me! Turns out that she was short on rent and couldn't afford food that she used me to pay for her meals! Dumb cunts
>>
>>35367639
As long as i can see a vagina im fine with it, i just asked if shed want to meet up
>>
>>35367639
She wasn't the dumb one...
>>
Shit guys, she said she wants to meet up, im scared that a big meme is gonna fly out of nowhere but i cant figure out which one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.