[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never have the facial structure to be considered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: oh.jpg (30KB, 267x385px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
30KB, 267x385px
>You will never have the facial structure to be considered attractive.
>>
JAWLET
GO AWAY PLZ TRAPEZOID OUT/>>>>
>>
>>35366969
That's not me. Also you have shit taste if you don't think River Phoenix was attractive.
>>
>>35366925
I wish he was still alive...............

His band:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOtPWbE4tlQ
>>
>>35367599
Damn, I didn't expect to find an Aleka's Attic fan on here.
>>
>>35366925
What about plastic surgery?

oregon
>>
File: panarex 2.jpg (225KB, 1453x849px) Image search: [Google]
panarex 2.jpg
225KB, 1453x849px
I know that feel. I had jaw surgery once already.

Face is loaded with metal. Flying to California in a few weeks to meet a second surgeon about my giant forehead and forehead reduction (second opinion).

I would need another 3-4 jaw surgeries to even become average.

It's fucking impossible and hopeless. I don't know if I should dedicate the next 5-6 years to getting my face chopped up more until I'm 40 and I'll just be average and old when it's done anyway.

>>35368381

Some of us are actually ugly. Surgery can only fix so much and there are risks.
>>
>>35368495
>jaw surgery once already
Cosmetic or medically mandated?
>>
Being attractive but autistic enough to overpower it is a weird feeling. Really makes me fucking hate everyone. People talk to me over taking to my less attractive but mentally normal friends. Women always hover around me wanting me to make a move, but I don't bother because I can't make human connection. I'd rather be an ugly normie any day.
>>
>>35369366
If you're attractive, your autistic mannerisms are considered "cute quirks" by normies. The mystery will keep them interested.
>>
>>35369270

I had an open bite, underbite, cross bite and facial asymmetry.

Nothing is "mandated". You can choose to be deformed and have a fucked up bite if you want. My bite is still a mess just much better and I look more normal now.
>>
chew mastic gum
place your tongue in the proper position
stop looking down all the time
have proper posture in general

genetics are a meme for losers.
>>
>>35366925
>tfw I do
>tfw 6'3
>tfw still a virgin robot
Aspergers is a death sentence
>>
>tfw shit tier nose
>want to get a rhinoplasty but feel like a vain faggot for feeling that way
>>
>>35369494
>chew mastic gum
Explain
>place your tongue in the proper position
Explain
>stop looking down all the time
Ok
>have proper posture in general
Easier said than done
>>
>>35369417
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night

original oc comment
>>
File: static.gif (820KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
static.gif
820KB, 500x500px
>>35366925
>have decent cheekbones/jawline
>thin, decent muscle definition, could be even better if I worked out really hard every day instead of just mild calisthenics
>cycstic acne covers every inch of my face, neck, shoulders, chest, and upper back to mid back
>tried every product in existence
May as well not even bother existing.
>>
>>35369507
Yep. Basically just come off as scary when you have aspergers, or cute but in a younger brother type way. Now if you were an attractive girl with aspergers, that'd be different. You'd just come off as cute and shy, I know a few girls more autistic than me who have a long string if bfs.
>>
>>35369523
>tfw nose ruins entire face
>I'd almost look like OP's pic if it weren't for the potato in the middle of my face
>Rhinoplasty costs $7,000
JUST
>>
>>35369494
>place your tongue in the proper position

But I've already got my tongue in your mom's vagina
>>
>>35369544
>Explain #1
it's hard to chew, makes jaw muscle gains, which give definition and tone to your facial structure thus making you look like chad thundercock
>Explain #2
place tongue on roof of mouth, hold it there. forever. that's where the tongue goes. do it for a day, and you won't be able to stop doing it. I wake from sleep with my tongue there.
it is meant to be there, this is honestly the most important thing to reshaping the jaw to it's proper place.
>Easier said than done
lmao just work at it, it becomes second nature sooner or later. it won't get any easier waiting.
>>
File: 1487042392672.png (252KB, 555x422px) Image search: [Google]
1487042392672.png
252KB, 555x422px
>>35369583
Start saving $600 a month and you will be there in no time
Or even $300 if you can't manage that much
>>
>>35369494

Yeah sure that's all going to change my face as an adult. Bones will just shift.

Post proof you Mewloving charlatan.
>>
>>35366925
Pro-tip: if you can afford it for your child (especially your son), get a Herbst appliance along with normal orthodonture. I had a terrible overbite as a young chlid. Now, my jawline is one of my strongest features. Can't recommend it enough
>>
>>35370094

Who the fuck is talking about having kids normo?
>>
>>35370113
It's your duty as a white man you degenerate faggot
>>
>>35370143

Why would you assume I'm white?
>>
>>35369566
Protip: Take Spirinolactone without estradiol
>>
>>35370152
Then in that case it's your duty to impregnate as many white women as possible
ganbatte ne~
>>
>>35370204

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would I want to create more life? Life is horrible. Life is a curse. I don't want to be responsible for that.
>>
>>35369494
You realize we're all way past puberty and that this won't do jack shit, right?
>>
>>35370220
To troll your offspring?
>>
>>35370324

Yeah and then I have to pay all my money for 20+ years to watch them grow up and suffer like I have.

That's a horrible idea.

You normos disgust me.
>>
>>35366925
>you may never be attractive to yourself
>>
>>35370376

Who cares what you look like to yourself? Literally the only thing that matters is what other people think when they look at you.

I wouldn't care if I looked like a gargoyle if no one else could see it but me.
>>
>>35370430
>I wouldn't care if I looked like a gargoyle if no one else could see it but me.
That sounds absolutely awful.

>Anon, you're so handsome
>Anon's so cute, look at him!
>Damn, Anon, you're smokin'!
All these compliments become meaningless because you don't see a pretty face when you look in the mirror.
>>
>>35370540
Good looks are just a means to an end
>>
>>35370540
I sometimes feel like I'm attractive but I have no friends and never get compliments.

I would much rather the opposite tbhwyf
>>
>>35370667
I want those means
>>
File: maxilladropdown.jpg (57KB, 800x422px) Image search: [Google]
maxilladropdown.jpg
57KB, 800x422px
what appears to be a 'weak chin' is actually due to the upper jaw being retruded (see pic)
>>
lol @ all the people itt who think they're good looking. Males with ideal forward development of the jaws are rare, i see maybe 1 or 2 a days at university
>>
>>35373155
>Tfw great jawline but shitty chin
>Tfw cute eyes but jewnose
>Tfw good beard genetics but receding hairline at 23

Why must my appearance be so conflicting
>>
File: 477653765.jpg (4KB, 133x139px) Image search: [Google]
477653765.jpg
4KB, 133x139px
8.9/10 reporting in.

It doesn't help. Just makes your failures feel that little bit worse.
>>
>>35369545
It's the truth but you can choose not to believe it.
>>
>10/10 facial structure for real
>Develop horrendous acne that has left me with a lot of disgusting facial scars
>get older, no spots, just a LOT of scars
>Girls don't seem to care about the scarring???

I just can't stop winning lads
>>
>not particularly strong jawline
>only 5'8
>no strong cheekbones
>girls still find me hot/cute
>I have rather thin hair at 21, and male pattern baldness is looking fucking likely
>also I have a load of small birthmarks, even some on my head, I will look weird as fuck bald.
>time is counting down to never getting laid again
kill me
>>
I have a good facial structure, I'm tall, and have straight teeth etc. Pretty much don't have any problems with my appearance yet I'm still here.
>>
>>35369494
What is this meme advice?

Here is real advice. If you have an overbite go to an orthodontist get braces and then get jaw surgery.

If you have a weak chin get a chin advancement or chin implant.

stop falling for memes kids
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.