[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you working hard for the one you love? Why aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: remheldbysubaru.jpg (111KB, 875x1200px) Image search: [Google]
remheldbysubaru.jpg
111KB, 875x1200px
Why aren't you working hard for the one you love? Why aren't you working hard to be with the one for you?
>>
>>35366695
I don't want a relationship, and I haven't met them
>>
>>35366695
Because that could only lead to me becoming a beta orbiter again
>>
>loving anything
They're dead and so am I
>>
>>35366695
It's may way of punishing her for abandoning me.
>>
First I'd need proof that she exists. If you can find a virgin, Christian, conservative woman into vidya and anime between the ages of 20-27 or so AND she was a reasonable weight AND she was attracted to a loser like me, I'd consider it.
>>
>>35366695
I SENT HER MY RESUME BUT SHE NEVER CALLED ME AFTER THE FIRST ROUND OF INTERVIEWS
>>
>>35366695
Because she's already taken. Even then the thought of being with her someday is pretty much the only thing that keeps me going in trying to improve myself as pathetic as it is.
>>
If I knew what to work on, and how to overcome lazyness, believe senpai, I would be my priority. But I have kinda given up the search of how to better myself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.