[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please convince me that Hell isn't real. I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 1480787253460.jpg (20KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1480787253460.jpg
20KB, 211x211px
Someone please convince me that Hell isn't real. I want to kill myself, but I am too much of a pussy to risk being tortured forever.
>>
>>35366328
There is no god on earth faggot
>>
>>35366328
If there is a hell, we are in it
>>
>>35366328
>he doesn't want to hang out with best bros Lucifer, Beelzebub and Ashtaroth
>he doesn't want to tap hot succubus pussy
I shiggy diggy doo
>>
Why do you think there is a hell? Why do you think there is a heaven? What is your reasoning behind this?
>>
assuming hell for some reason does exist, if you're being tortured enough by life to the point where you want to kill yourself, how much worse would being tortured in hell be really?
that's how i think about it, at least. doesn't make me feel a lot better, but it's something to think about. maybe.

and who says you would go to hell for committing suicide anyway? remember, only God himself could truly decide whether you're worthy or not, anon.
>>
I can't convince you that there isn't a hell. I can, however, tell you that you are such a low life that you will probably never be saved. It's just a matter of when you want to take the leap. A lifetime is infinitesimal in comparison to the afterlife. Twenty years and seventy years are essentially equal when compared to infinity. You want your infinite suffering now, or later? It doesn't matter
>>
Hell was invented by the church in order to keep Christians in line

No where in the Bible does it talk about hell. Either you go to heaven or you don't go anywhere
>>
>>35366328
I probably deserve hell for being such a failure.
I don't fear hell, I welcome it to take me faster.
>>
File: 1484602116149.png (165KB, 520x423px) Image search: [Google]
1484602116149.png
165KB, 520x423px
if you dont kill yourself youll never know ;3
>>
Your brain is made of atoms. Before your brain got put together, you were nowhere. When you take your brain apart, you'll be nowhere again.

Good luck shuffling off your mortal coil.
>>
>>35366424
this

Explain yourself, op. Because I'm convinced we're in hell right now.
>cluster headaches exist
>solitary confinement exists
>factory farms exist
>>
File: 1488911413432.jpg (66KB, 780x547px) Image search: [Google]
1488911413432.jpg
66KB, 780x547px
>>35366328
hell aint real mad, religion is just antoher form of abuse parents think is 'good' for their kids but all it does is place and ignorant or close minded prespective on life, its al a farce, your brainwashed under your feet is the dirt and in the sky is the clouds. I have a light belief in reincarnation which helps my cope with the idea of death but all in all, when you die your just going to be another boxed corpse in the dirt like the rest of us. is what it is man.
>>
I'd honesty kill myself right now if my family would stop caring about me. The only reason I don't is because I don't want them to be fucked up for the rest of their lives. Just hate me so I can kill myself in peace.
>>
it's not real, i promise

i can't promise you won't be born again, into a possibly worse (or better) existence

but eternal damnation is a made up, 100%
>>
>>35366569
>inb4 we are all in a circular loop of being robots
>our previous selves killed themselves, and their soul is in us now
>we are just failures who are destined to be failures.
>>
The existence of hell (or heaven/any afterlife) is ridiculously absurd.

I'll break this down real easy.

>What lets you sense things?
Your brain/nerves.

>What happens when you die?
They die and eventually rot away.

>If you can't sense anything then how can you sense anything?
Exactly.
>>
Hell doesn't scare me nearly as much as death of conciousness does.

My thoughts and self ceasing to exist makes me terrified
>>
File: nosleep.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
nosleep.png
42KB, 481x406px
what if you die and you wake up hooked to a computer and its the future and they plug you back in because you are mentally unstable and a pain in the ass to the ubermench and they were to evolved to just euthanize you

they let you load your own simulation this time because you keep breaking the standard one

what do you choose
>>
File: reincarnation-3.jpg (133KB, 1017x552px) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation-3.jpg
133KB, 1017x552px
>>35366328
You're already in hell. If you kill yourself, you'll just come back here.
>>
earth is hell. You die, you come back again. You be good you go to heaven. Thats why good people always die when theyre young.
>>
>>35366604
It's not like you'll be able to worry about it when you die.
>>
>>35366610
I choose a simulation where I just play videogames and shitpost on 4chan all day
>>
>>35366604
that's a stupid worry

this is the very thing that makes death desireable
>>
>>35366630
Only the good die young, because if you live long long enough, you'll see yourself become the villain.
>>
>>35366640
Yes, but it keeps me trying to live this life and not giving up so easily.
I tried giving up and it puts me back because i enjoy being myself sometimes, just not the physical part.
>>
>>35366395

This is the ultimate truth. We all fucked up in our past life and we are here for it.
>>
>>35366652
I wish i was a ghost
>>
>>35366424
>>35366517
I don't think that there is one, but I am not literally 100% sure that hell doesn't exist. If someone pointed to a blue wall and said, "tell me the correct color of that wall or you will be tortured forever" you would probably be hesitant to make a guess straight off. I don't think I am sure enough of anything to risk that much.
>>
File: bee urself.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
bee urself.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>35366682
>i enjoy being myself sometimes
>>
>>35366328
Well if you think there's a Hell surely there is a Heaven.

Open your heart to Jesus.
>>
>>35366602
Alright, you have convinced me.

I am so relieved that I don't feel like killing myself anymore.
>>
File: Fatty.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fatty.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
>>35366736
The wall is every color except for blue. You perceive it to be blue due to that being the only fraction of visible light reflecting off of it into your eyes.

Welcome to hell.
>>
>>35366328
In a lot of religions that don't have the judeo-christian concept of Hell they instead have the belief that you are reborn onto this world as a different person or a different being.

Imagine being reborn as an equally autistic version of you, having to relive an entire life, except that now your dick is smaller or something.

Is that better or worse than hell?
>>
>>35366328

The Bible doesn't mention Hell as a fiery place where you burn forever. It clearly states that we face the same death as animals. Once we die, that's it. The new testament claims that once you die, you sleep. You don't go to Heaven or Hell. On Judgement day when the dead rise up, you'll be given eternal life if you were a good boi. If you were bad, you'll be thrown in the lake of fire and experience a second death. Then you stop existing forever.
>>
File: IMG_0365.jpg (28KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.jpg
28KB, 470x313px
Don't kill yourself OP. If you believe in the possibility of Hell why don't you believe in the possibility of Heaven? Be a Christian, read the Bible, do as much good as you can and avoid evil. That way when you die you at least can have something to look forward to. What have you got to lose?
>>
>>35366328
Fun fact.
Suicide was not initially a sin in Christianity.
Some early Christians committed suicide, because they thought once they were "saved" they could kill themselves and go straight to heaven.

The only known recording of suicide in the Bible would be Judas' (and technically God's through Jesus as a proxy, but no one cares)

It was then assumed that if you killed yourself then you have committed an atrocity against God.

Anyways, if you do kill yourself you might go to Christian hell, or Muslim hell, or get reincarnated into a fly or something.

Just do it already, pussy.
>>
>>35366596
i think your awareness will stay with you eternally

so just keep at it until you get it right
>>
>>35366328
hell and heaven is right now anon. I've experienced both
>>
>>35366517
>looked up cluster headaches
jesus christ that's fucking awful
>>
>>35366328
Chances are if you're a christian that you were raised as one from a young age. Try to imagine that if you had lived your entire life up to adulthood without hearing ah fuck it.

Your personality and memories and everything you might consider your "soul" or "self" is nothing but electrical signals in your brain. If you stop those signals, the person known as you is just gone, it's that simple. You are nothing more than your body, there is no such thing as an afterlife or supernatural deities. Morality, judgment and punishments are nothing more than inventions of human society, they have no power over the dead.

If worry about hell is your only apprehension about taking the plunge then you've no worries. I say that with absolute certainty.
>>
>>35366328
just remember than since brain injury and drugs can literally change someone's personality, that means 'you' are just the piece of meat that is your brain and that consciousness is just a temporary illusion, quickly ended upon death. souls do not exist
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.