[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've snapped. The immediate piercing headache and hot ears

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: E9qHAHJ.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
E9qHAHJ.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
I've snapped.

The immediate piercing headache and hot ears tell me this.

This bitch on tinder... I send her a couple of messages (I had to avoid the word "nice" because our society is so fucking incredibly terrible and degenerate that they've stigmatized that word), saying I thought she had a powerful gaze, blah blah, instant unmatch.

IS ALL YOU CAN SAY "WANNA SMASH?" I feel like the second I try that shit, they'll be like "Ummm I'm actually here for dating."

Anyway, that's all irrelevant now. I've snapped. The one or two girls that are flirting with me in real life right now, I'll put on my best for them, but other women? I am ghosting them or being straight up cold to them, even if they're female colleagues. Mainly the 18-30 demographic. If it's some nice Asian lady at the counter or something I'll be super nice.

How can you not hate the modern Western woman? It's becoming incredibly difficult.

If they're on Tinder and we match, I'm going to verbally eviscerate them. I'm done. Fuck everything. If your interests align with mine and you're getting no romantic luck anyway, why not do the same.
>>
Pic related? If so, do you think a girl posting that kind of pic wants to hear compliments on her eyes? (Which got nuked by the camera flash btw)
>>
>>35366186
Mind posting photots of ur conversations, just for us to enjoy the "verbal evisceration", OP.
>>
File: 1487198064845.jpg (134KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1487198064845.jpg
134KB, 807x935px
>>35366186
It's your own fault for being a plebian that still desires women. Wake up from your sex hormone crazed dream and realize your time is much better spent attaining knowledge and lurking my friend.
>>
>>35366186
if pic related that is a trashy slut who just wants to get fucked silly

time and place OP time and place

when in rome
>>
>>35366186

It's Tinder, dude. It's not a fucking matchmaking service.

The grill saying "I'm here for dating" is just rejecting you.
>>
Guys who are assholes to women fuck it up for us who are actually nice to women. I'm dating a girl and treating her nicely (like I would with anyone) and I think she might be falling for me while I just wanna fuck but with the plus of her being someone cool to hang out with.

Assholes make women fall in love with nice guys who also wanna pump and dump but are too nice to dump.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.