[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>realize your online "friends" don't even like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1488006163407.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488006163407.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>realize your online "friends" don't even like you, only tolerate you
>>
I like you but I don't tolerate you.
>>
i feel this man, i can tell they avoid me at all costs. fucking two-faced fags
>>
Talking to my online friends was like playing a game of fucking whack a mole dealing with responding to their boring shit. I never logged on again like a year ago and have been happier for it. I had some friendships that were 5+ years old and I don't miss them
>>
File: concerned.jpg (55KB, 541x600px) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
55KB, 541x600px
>>35365750
>having any online friends at all
>>
Jokes on you, I don't have any online friends either.
>>
I'm like 90% sure that the only reason I have steam friends is because I buy their games.
>>
File: 1488588388593.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1488588388593.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>35365750
i can relate with this man. i'm in a small discord group and i feel like they don't really like me.
i don't talk very much at all so the only time i ever say anything is when they ask me some random question when they're bored talking to each other or something.

i just feel like i'm not really part of the group, like i'm invading and they only talk to me because they feel like they "have to", not because they really like me or are interested in what i have to say.
at the same time though, i don't want to leave because they're all i have and i don't know how to make any "real" online friends.

the ride never ends
>>
>join group
>get too attached to people in group
>group inevitably starts slowing down
>people are joining other groups and making new friends
>slows down even more
>I'm left there with no one because they've all moved out without me
>instinctively leave whenever a group starts slowing down now
>>
>stay long enough in a group for everyone to realize they don't like each other
thats a weird feeling
>>
File: 1401465881342.jpg (28KB, 837x734px) Image search: [Google]
1401465881342.jpg
28KB, 837x734px
>the handful of people you talk to in uni are your closest friends
>it's only because you see each other every day
>you don't talk outside of class
>you don't mean a thing to them
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.