[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one that gets bothered about politics being everywhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1488297669038s.jpg (13KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488297669038s.jpg
13KB, 241x250px
Am i the only one that gets bothered about politics being everywhere all the time and people fighting over left vs right? cant we just chill
>>
>>35365651
I do now. I know so many people who didn't care before the election now suddenly have to say something about everything.
>>
I fucking hate niggers. I wouldn't have to get political if CHIMP LIVES MATTER didn't exist.
>>
>>35365832
It wouldn't exist if you treated them like normal people. Chad get pulled over for having a lb of weed. He get probation. Jamal get's pulled over with an oz. He goes to Jail for 6 years.
>>
>>35365863
I'm a white dude whose gotten arrested and jail time for weed. Fuck off with your shitty fake stories.
>>
>>35365651
I'm with you, but it's really been calming down lately. The liberals have burned themselves out by turning it up to 11, and the conservatives are content to have won.

It's nothing compared to a month ago, and things will keep calming down as college kids are distracted by the new Nintendo or a new superhero movie or the new season of Game of Thrones. Attention spans are extremely short, especially in this day and age.
>>
>>35365863
It wouldn't exist if they behaved like human beings
>>
OP must be a trump supporter and this racist and sexist
>>
File: untitled-2.jpg (74KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-2.jpg
74KB, 1067x800px
>>35365924
Give black neighborhoods the same resources you give white neighborhoods.

Pic related white guy rape a girl and did no jail time.
>>
>>35365651
No, but there's a reason we can't. If both sides of the American political spectrum stopped fighting, there will always be factions that take advantage of the peace and try to manipulate the masses for their own gain or agenda under disguise of keeping the peace. This is what's happened.
>>
>>35365995
It's more of a culture than resources thing imo.
>>
File: 1488511230250.gif (2MB, 720x410px) Image search: [Google]
1488511230250.gif
2MB, 720x410px
>>35365995
Why give it to them? Shouldn't they earn it just like everyone else did? Or is it because of their race that they should get benefits? I thought they wanted equality? Pic related: girl on the right was raped shortly after this picture was taken but the girl responsible was only fined, not a single second in prison! Isn't that just quacking crazy?
>>
>>35366074
>we've enslaved them for years
>ok, it's 1860, you're no more slaves, but we'll still consider you like shit, you can't meddle with us
>ok, it's 1967, maybe you guys might actually fully have the same rights as us
>they've been treated like shit for almost four centuries and only got the same rights as white people fifty years ago, why do they behave so differently?
>>
>>35366074
It's people like you that are the problem. You complain about how all ghetto black people are dumb and uneducated. Yet you also bitch if you tax money goes to try to solve the problem.
>>
Black people are whiners, all they can talk about is their dicks when asked what their people have done for the world.
>>
>>35365651
You're watching a Soros + CIA + DNC coordinated psyop in action OP against Trump.
>>
>>35365651
yep me too
wish people would stop caring and go back to being regular people

I wanna talk about anime and music and fun stuff, I'm tired of politics. my life was fine before trump and itll be fine after (I hope)... I wish people would shut up
>>
divide and conquer

its the jews
>>
>>35365651
>cant we just chill
no
>>
>>35365651
Not until we get back everything those bastards took from us, like machine guns.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.