[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my iphone was on but then i dropped it and it went off and wont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

my iphone was on but then i dropped it and it went off and wont turn back on even though it was charged just a minute ago.

i have notes and photos on there that i cant lose.
its charging with the red battery icon on the screen and sometimes goes to the white screen with the black apple logo

but im worried it wont actually turn back for real.

fucking help me, i can not have lost this stuff.

and i dont think it was too bad of a drop and it was in a case
>>
>>35365576
Why can't you lose it cause you 17 and mad gay?
Phones break take new pictures what ever
>>
>>35365657
Can you please clarify what you meant.
>>
Transfer the data to your PC then buy a new phone. Anything except Google and Microsoft is better than Apple.
>>
>>35365696
he called you a faggot, phones break, move on
>>
>>35365716
How can I transfer the data when the phone won't turn on?
>>
File: Duck_Guy_looking_at_Doi_worried.png (336KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
Duck_Guy_looking_at_Doi_worried.png
336KB, 567x437px
>>35365576
lol u droped it, nothing. I was committing to my watersports fetish and go pee all over my 5c. you only have to live with dropping it lol. whats worse is I NEED my phone my bill isn't 75$ for no reason
>>
>>35365735
By accessing it through your PC.
>>
>>35365576
thats what you get for buying an iPhone

I've dropped my cheap ass prepaid android a hundred times from my chest pocket to the factory floor and it works fine
>>
>>35365761
how do i access it through the pc?
>>
File: 1464584115976.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
1464584115976.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>have htc phone
>dropped it down a flight of concrete stairs
>dropped it on a plate with water in it
>threw my phone and hit the ceiling repeatedly when drunk
>still works fine
>>
>>35365826
Photos should be in the DCIM folder, I don't know how to access notes, I don:'t have an iPhone.
>>
>>35365882
I've plugged it into my computer and no icons or folders are showing up. go to my computer and nothing is there.
>>
File: phone-description.png (19KB, 626x461px) Image search: [Google]
phone-description.png
19KB, 626x461px
It just goes from left to right, but it never actually turns on. It just goes back to a blank screen after the apple logo comes up, then back to the battery, and so on.
>>
>>35365935
Open it up and check for loose connections, then.
>>
>keeping shit that you need only on your phone

Hope you learned a lesson desu

Tell me what you've got on there that you want so badly and I'll tell you how to fix it
>>
>>35366206
you're right, i really should be backing this stuff up regularly
just notes and pictures. pure sentimental value
>>
>>35366487
>pure sentimental value
Then it's worthless to me so there's no point helping.
>>
File: DaleGribble.jpg (7KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
DaleGribble.jpg
7KB, 250x345px
>>35366487
i should really view this story as motivation to back my stuff up before something like what happened to OP happens to me.
Too lazy though...
>>
>>35366111
that's weird family home evening
>>
File: stone.jpg (56KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
stone.jpg
56KB, 415x415px
b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bump
>>
Call the support number on the website.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>35368996
>Call the support number on the website
I DON'T HAVE A PHONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.