[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Go to Psych >Tell them I'm extremely attracted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1472390197230.jpg (67KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1472390197230.jpg
67KB, 1024x576px
>Be me
>Go to Psych
>Tell them I'm extremely attracted to prepubescent girls and want to fuck them
>Have to go to Police Station for 3 hours

Last time I get help from Normies.
>>
>>35365574
What happened at the police station?
>>
>>35365584
Interviewed me, profiled me, took fingerprints and a mug shot.

Apparently I have to give a DNA sample at some point too.
>>
>>35365574
anon, I've been to prison, and whenever a guy like you into anime and faggotry showed up, trust me, it was like Christmas.

This one guy was alone and looking a bit scared, I had him for a while until I got let out. Best asshole ever that boi had, nice and tight.
>>
>>35365714
What I'm saying is, if you're a Skelly guy into anime and weebshit, and if I'm in the same prison as you. I'll give you protection, but I'm gonna tear your ass apart every night.
>>
>>35365574
>falling for the therapy meme

I vent my fucked up feelings on 4chan and even then I still don't say everything since CIA niggers are here
>>
>>35365574
>Last time I get help from Normies.
now you have to write longer greentext, friend.
>>
>>35365574
You made the exact same thread hours ago. Fuck off attention whore.
>>
>>35365777
Nice trips.
But there's no CIA guys here lol, what feelings did you mean btw?
>>
File: 1434762007379.jpg (11KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
1434762007379.jpg
11KB, 267x181px
>>35365770
>tfw strong prison Chad to protect me and leave me with an inside out anus every night
>>
>>35365770
I don't understand this. Isn't the prison bitch just trading rape for rape? What's the point?
>>
>>35365880
There are probably worse things, like maybe harrassment, gang rape, theft, murder...
>>
How do I make pedophile friends? I am coming to terms with the fact that no one else will ever understand me. Even /r9k/, the home of the lowest outcasts of society, still believes memes like "children can't consent" and "you need help before you hurt someone".

Everyone expects us to be rapacious sadists but I'm more vanilla than the average middle schooler.
>>
>>35365714
for what crime?
>>
>>35365876
tfw a Robot becomes a prison Roastie.
>>
>>35365880
The prison bitch is trading gang rape and beatings for regular rape and protection. I had to protect my little bitch for a while, he wouldn't move away from me, always had to have his hand down my trousers. It felt pretty fucking good man, the only part I miss about that place really, I think he's out too, I might have a go and find him, see if he's up for more of my cock. (I'll ask for consent dw)
>>
>>35365876
Post up that location, I don't really mind who I fuck. Just gives me something to do really, it's better than jacking off, might aswell use your asshole since it's not being used rn.
>>
>>35365909
If you hang on anime boards (which I loathe btw) you can probably find a girl of age who's very childish too
>>
>>35365909
The deal is, kids are stupid, so they cant really make good decisions. For example, if a 5 year old got a million dollars, they spend it all in candy and another excess amount of something silly. I like lil girls also, but I'd b ruining someones childhood and my own life if I tried to try to get a little girl and rape her. I dont think 2D lolis hurt anyone (I still dont understand why you can go to jail for drawings in some countries, I did not hurt anyone), but if you are trying to get with a younger than 14 girl (they are still stupid, but I think this age the teen already has the capacity to process the pros and cons of a decision and face the possible consequences) you are taking advatage of a weaker and more stupid being and it might hurt them.
>>
>>35365933
Being myself. Apparently its illegal and a crime.
>>
>>35366157
bait, ok. this board sucks since 2012.
>>
>>35365895
>>35365992
america is the worst 2bh
>>
>>35365992
This is legit the gayest rp I've read. Please just pretend to be a promiscuous teenage fag instead. I don't event understand the appeal of your post.
>>
>>35366342
Was like http://v.ht/CUdB desu
>>
>>35366154
Most people are stupid, that doesn't matter. The important thing is that sex isn't bad or dangerous if you don't make it that way. Sexual stimulation feels good, and people like to make other people feel happy.

When I was 3 I would have loved to be able to make my parents as happy as a child could make me now. I would have felt the same way when I was 10, if I hadn't been taught to be so horribly embarrassed by nudity. That's where the real harm comes from, children are taught that sex is a horrible awful thing so they need to be retroactively traumatized by it. Children are "groomed" when they're not indoctrinated to believe that love and mutual pleasure are bad things.

Of course I'd never break the law with someone else's little girl. I'm too autistic to have a legal relationship, I'm obviously not going to be able to successfully navigate the most taboo situation that exists in our society. Even if I could, the girl would be forced to lie on my behalf, else I'd be sent to prison and she'd be forced into therapy until someone can convince her that she was abused and I'm evil. But that's not my fault, it's society's fault.
>>
>>35365909
>How do I make pedophile friends?
Wasn't there a board for something like that on eightchan?
>>
>>35366854
The only one that still exists as far as I know is /younglove/ and it's dead as hell.
>>
>>35366446
>Children are "groomed" when they're not indoctrinated to believe that love and mutual pleasure are bad things.
A child isn't capable of understanding "love"
>>
>>35367281
I don't know what you're talking about, I loved my parents very much as a child.
>>
>>35367316
>family love is the same as romantic love
>>
File: Billboards_minor_yeah.png (33KB, 335x303px) Image search: [Google]
Billboards_minor_yeah.png
33KB, 335x303px
Man I might be a piece of shit but at least I'm not fucked up enough to post bullshit stories in an attempt to scare mentally unstable people away from seeking the help they desperately need.

OP, when one of these guys loses it and goes postal I REALLY hope you end up in their line of fire.
>>
>>35367352
If sexual attraction can enhance romantic love, why can't it do the same for familial love? They're both love, after all.

My feelings aren't exactly alien. Every parent would rather have a cute child than an ugly child. Parent/child relationships are filled with hugging, kissing, cuddling, tickling and other types of loving contact. Is my love less real just because I have an erection?
>>
File: 1478916723052.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478916723052.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>35365933
Thought crime. I'm killing you with my mind right now anon.
>>
i'm only a hebe but i still feed too terrified to talk to anyone in real life about it for exactly this reason
>>
>>35367486
OP is a memeing fucktard. No therapist is going to send you to the police for admitting your feelings like that. You could tell them you want to kill someone and the most they'll do is try to get their name so they can inform them of your intentions
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.