[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it considered beta to let a girl pay for your lunch? >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1426880957025.jpg (131KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1426880957025.jpg
131KB, 1280x842px
is it considered beta to let a girl pay for your lunch?
>be me and a female friend in a library studying
>she wants to leave as she feels hungry/tired
>told me to grab some documents she left at the copy center, and then to meet her at the local mcdonald's
>30 mins later i found her with a tray and my burger in it
>she said: i bought you this one and i asked her to put extra chili on it, you do like chili don't you?
>i fucking love chili food
>ask her how much it costed
>she said 30 bucks (in my cunt it's equivalant of 3 usd)
>handed her the 30 bucks
>she refused it.
later on i told my family about this, they all said how can you be a man if you let a woman pay for you?
what do you think /r9k/?
should i invite her later on for a dinner/lunch in compensation?
btw she is not my gf
>>
>>35364921
What country are you from?

oriagoboo!
>>
Dude just buy hers next time it's that easy. I spot my friends all the time and vice versa, hell even on dates I'll buy a round of drinks and then they will (casual dates mind you)
>>
>>35364921
when this happens to me (whoever the person is, as long as they are a friend), I insist a bit, and if they keep on refusing then I make sure I return them the favor later.
>>
>>35365148
am a sandnigger from the far west of sandniggeria
also known as morocco
>>35365250
>>35365262
thanks for the advice mates
>>
>>35364921
If she paid then your literally an alpha Chad
Which means get off this board Normie! REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35364921

It's alpha to make the woman pay. Your country and culture have been cucked for so long they think being the beta provider is "manly".
>>
>>35365293
but iam a hkv, we can argue about the alpha thing, but chad, no way am not a chad
>>35365297
yes she believes that too , i talked to her about the 'bet providing thing' and she said that it's a sign of manhood
>>
>handed her the 30 bucks
>she refused it.

You did nothing wrong and she clearly likes you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.