[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /peaked in high school/ here High school me >socially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1482693958054.jpg (188KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1482693958054.jpg
188KB, 750x864px
Who /peaked in high school/ here

High school me
>socially awkward weirdo, but people generally still liked me, never really had a hard time
>some of the Chads and football jocks thought I was funny in a weird way
>smart, motivated, lots of hope for the future
>full head of hair
>Stacy even played with my hair one time
>everyone thought I was going places

Fast forward to five years after high school
>bald
>ugly
>no friends at all
>people think I'm a creep because of my looks
>college dropout
>NEET
>mental state is deteriorating
>can't think straight
>no motivation to do anything with my life
>>
30 here, I've noticed the ones who peaked in HS are either the popular kids or the total outcasts. The middle kids ended up doing well
>>
>>35364907
Stop living in the past mate, make new experiences
>>
High school
>funny
>finally starting to come into myself and realize who I wanted to be
>popular because I was funny and friendly
>had a qt quirky girlfriend
>family proud of me

Now
>conspiracy theorist with "crazy person eyes" to quote my niece
>look like a hobo, haven't cut my hair in years or shaved since 2015
>spend most of my free time tinkering with electronics and making my own ammo for my rifles
>all windows covered, live in darkness
>drink heavily
>work from home, only talk to people when I go for groceries at 3 in the morning
>parents wonder what went wrong with me
>the few old classmates I've run into all said they thought I was dead

I don't know how I fell off the wagon so hard, but I like this life better.
>>
>>35364907
i peaked in middle school
>anime was still UNDAGROUND
>had friends who were into vidya
>had friends period
>sex wasnt on our radar
>riding bikes and shooting paintball guns was the height of entertainment

I swear its like puberty/sex is what makes this world rotten. I cant wait for transhumanism to do away with gender and procreation.
>>
>>35364985
Since I'm probably now on FBI watchlists, I should probably elaborate that my electronic tinkering is just fiddling with small household appliances and stuff. I like to take things apart and change them and put them back together.
>>
>>35364907
>>35364985
>all these people who were funny
fuck off you normies
>>
>>35365131
It's pretty easy to be funny in high school because teenagers are stupid.
>>
I peaked around age 3.
>>
>>35365145
my personality is serious and quiet
>>
>>35364907
I peaked in 4th grade.
>>
>>35365167
Mine is too. In high school I was just very good at pretending to be someone else, who was funny and friendly.
>>
>>35365167
I was usually very quiet in high school but I could be the funny goofy kid when I came out of my shell. That's why some of the Chads thought I was cool in a weird way.

But these days I've basically lost my sense of humor completely. I am serious and quiet all the time. Funny people just annoy me.
>>
>>35365161
And then your neighbor Tyrone raped you
>>
File: 1444114687117.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1444114687117.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>35364907
I didn't even peak in high school. I peaked way back in elementary school in 1998. Since 2001 it's all been a slow downward descent.
>>
>17-25yrs old
>fucked 41 girls
>be 25.5
>fucked and cheated on he
>she mobilized stacys and white knights against me
>rumors got spread
>social suicide
>haven't had sex since early February
>almost nobody talks to me anymore
>have thoughts of suicide during work in the morning
>receeding hairline

Inb4 normie ree
>>
>>35365864
Cheated on gf*
>>
File: 1485390992038.jpg (99KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485390992038.jpg
99KB, 743x800px
>>35364952
>make new experiences mayne
>just like be yourself bruh

Did you read my post you idiot? I am a BALD, UGLY, SOCIALLY AWKWARD LOSER in a world where looks and charisma are literally everything.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.