[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here not feeling anything? This emotional emptiness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1369518198249.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1369518198249.png
32KB, 633x758px
Anyone else here not feeling anything?
This emotional emptiness is worse than any kind of sadness I ever felt.
>>
>>35364828
Yep, I'm literally hollow
I guess this is what final stage of robotism is like
>>
>>35364828
yep i suffer from the same

it's worse than having depression (even though it's depressionl)
>>
have you tried alcohol, friend?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYGOLzMgI88
>>
>>35364900
I discovered that alcohol sometimes at least lets me feel something.
Even if it's just sadness and self hate, it's better than the usual emptiness.
That's how I became an alcoholic.
>>
File: jaer.jpg (41KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
jaer.jpg
41KB, 395x578px
>When you lose the fear of death
>When you absolutely know you can off yourself at any time if things get too bad
>When you quit your job, live at home, and fully accept being homeless when your lease ends

Is this post-apathy?
>>
>>35364828
I felt some good feelings listening to this a while back, it's really nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW8Zo0NDkA8
>>
>>35364977
>>When you lose the fear of death
I hope I get cancer or some shit, so my parents don't have to live with the horror of me blowing off my face with a shotgun. I hate my life and my situation, but my parents never did anything wrong to me. Quite the opposite.
>>
>>35365064
that sounds really nice, anon.

I always thought if I ended it while I was still living with them, I'd leave a note saying "this is your fault."

but I think I was always the real asshole
>>
>>35365142
Do you actually see the fault in your parents, or is this just a last "fuck you" to them?

>but I think I was always the real asshole
same here.
My parents just wanted me to live a good live, like my normie sisters. My dad bought me a car and they basically paid for everything I ever needed to socialize, yet I didn't succeed in doing so.
They were always there for me to get help from them, I was just too embarassed to talk to them about most things.
>>
>>35364828
when i feel things it's like the feelings get to a certain part of my brain then they can't get past(?) and it feels numb and a bit sore
>>
This song is basically about apathy.
I dont feel strange. I dont feel anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMNgM3GDy04
>>
>>35364828
feeling empty has been pretty good for me, because I can stay distracted by 4chan, vidya, youtube and whatever dumb shit I think about. I guess it'll become shittier as I get older.

It surprises me that emptiness can be worse than sadness for some people. Being empty, I don't care about my failures most of the time, I don't care about being lonely, I have little shame for being a shit person and I don't care enough to even think about what success would be like
>>
>>35365253
they try really hard. and it always feels like if I just put the effort in, I could meet them halfway or something. but of course I never do
>>
>>35365499
for me it's like >>35365340 said.
I really want to cry and feel sad and I got every reason to, but I just can't.
>>
>>35365565
do you ever get like an empty stomach sort of feeling from it too?
>>
>>35365524
my parents have kind of given up at this point.
When I was drunk with my dad a few weeks ago he asked my why I don't fuck a hot girl every weekend and why I sit at home all the time.
After talking to my mom, my dad was a robot too and he would probably still be a virgin today if it wasn't for her.

>>35365627
not really. The feels just get ignored by the "feel area" of my brain. At least that's what it feels like.
>>
>>35365710
my parents haven't given up yet. that's the really heartbreaking thing :/
>>
>>35365759
That must be even worse than my situation.
When I was younger, I thought "what would my parents think about this" whenever I did something.
I just wanted to make them happy, but instead I disapointed them.
They always were good to me and still are good people.

Maybe I can make them happy if I finally get a gf...
>>
>>35365565
sounds like a bad time. I haven't wanted to cry since I was 12
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-07-20-11-23.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-07-20-11-23.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>35364828
This is a nice bread may I post in your thread?
>>
that usually happens to people that are or were drug addicts and/or alcoholics. You fucked up your dopamine receptors, and its for life they will never ever recover.
>>
File: IMG_3326.jpg (471KB, 1280x1117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3326.jpg
471KB, 1280x1117px
>>35364828
Yeah, I don't feel anything anymore. I'm just fatigued and mentally exhausted all the time. I don't really get angry, sad, stressed, or anything else. I just kind of robot through the day until I can finally go to sleep again.
>>
File: 1484775048036.gif (832KB, 451x334px) Image search: [Google]
1484775048036.gif
832KB, 451x334px
In the distance I see a red sunset fade to black
A dark city beneath it
I see a revolution like an atomic explosion
Wipe out the top, eat the rich, gulag anyone who stops you
Unite and seize the means of production you apes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.