[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Nintendo switch >finally have joy in life >sister

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: whylive.png (294KB, 1281x2245px) Image search: [Google]
whylive.png
294KB, 1281x2245px
>tfw Nintendo switch
>finally have joy in life
>sister asks to play while im away
>get the following texts

STAY OUT OF MY ROOOOOM
>>
>>35364708
Come on dude, she is apologizing to you, cut her some slack.

Blame fucking nintendo instead for just giving iT ONE FUCKING SAVE FILE ONLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>only one save file
you should have made another account for her
>>
>>35364764
cut her some slack and cum on her back
>>
>>35364708
Don't be an asshole, she didn't mean to and she apologized. Treat your sister nicely.
>>
>>35364708
>one fucking save file
>switch is about as advanced as a fucking gameboy
TOP KEK. Anyway you should exploit that guilt to fuck her. Be a man and do it.
>>
>>35364708

Be nice to your sister, OP. She didn't know.
>>
Nintendo are fucking stupid. They tried to do the Rockstar open world thing where you are put directly back into your last game, but Rockstar actually has multiple save slots, you dumb gook hacks.
>>
get a blowjob out of this at least
>>
>>35364794
pokemon had 3 saved games on gameboy color
>:^)
>>
If there was no option to start a new one, how fid she start a new one? Did she delete your file?
>>
>>35364850
some games will simply delete your file if you go to new game and confirm yes
>>
>>35364850
Theres a new game option but she says it doesn't warn you that your file will be overwritten.

And to everyone else I forgave her, she is making pumpkin spice cookies as an apology. Just frustrating bc I have nothing else going on in my life and put so many hours into it.
>>
Accept her apology.
>>
>>35364708
>one save file

Everything Nintendo ever does always has some fuck up. Like the NES classic with 2ft controller cords. Fucking idiots
>>
>>35364708
FCKIN NORMIES DELETING MY SAVE FILES RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35364902
Why don't you sit down and play it with her? Pass the controller whenever one of you dies.
>>
>>35364944
Nintendo is tearing families apart.
>>
>>35364708
did you really send the autistic screeching pic? you and your sis must have pretty good rapport, you should be thankful
>>
>>35364788
This is the greatest thing I've heard all fucking night thank you
>>
>>35364708
You deserved it, fucking Nintoddler
>>
File: 1488048043563.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488048043563.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>35364902
>your sister makes you cookies

me and my sister are so distant that sometimes I forget I even have a sister.
>>
>>35364794
but zelda on gameboy allowed more than one
>>
>>35364902
>and put so many hours into it
The game has been out for 3 days, stop being so dramatic
>>
>>35364902
>Theres a new game option but she says it doesn't warn you that your file will be overwritten.

seriously, how would she even know she overwrote your file? thats mostly Nintendo's fault, and I have a feeling alot of complaints in the futureif true
>>
>>35364708
>N I N T E N D O
>I
>N
>T
>E
>N
>D
>O
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.