[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying burgerland isn't the best country on earth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 36

File: 1473473958211.png (27KB, 707x490px) Image search: [Google]
1473473958211.png
27KB, 707x490px
>implying burgerland isn't the best country on earth
yurokeks BTFO
>>
by what metric? by most of them it's shit.
>>
>>35364086
We don't use the metric system
>>
>>35364086
Seriously speaking, America is a really nice country. Europe is nice too, but I personally think America is better as a whole. When you compare all the pros and cons, USA is just better.
>>
>>35364174

nope
also europe can't be generalized because of our historic and cultural diversity
>>
Japan and South Korea are largely a result of America
>>
>>35364180

Yet they are getting cucked by Muslims

Face it. AMERICA is fucking great.

Thread theme

https://youtu.be/IhnUgAaea4M
>>
It must be weird spending your entire life being told you live in the greatest country in the world but somehow being able to ignore the fact 80% of you never leave because you can't afford passport or plane tickets and will never actually know what other countries are like.

I must say, they've done an amazing job convincing you that every shitty part of your lives are actually good.

Must be like what North Koreans tell themselves.
>>
>>35364218

>pretending there aren't millions of Muslims in the USA.

Hey, remember when your black activist groups all converted to Islam?
>>
>>35364261

Who needs airplane tickets to yuropoor when America is the place to be? Faggot
>>
>>35364025
I visited Massachusetts for work trip and NYC for a holiday.
I didn't see the magic of US. Lots of bums and poor people scraping by even if working several jobs.
>>
>>35364299

>3.3 million Muslims in America
>4.8 million Muslims in Germany
>4.7 million Muslims in France

Enjoy getting cucked my boy
>>
>>35364308

>cognitive dissonance
>furious insults

Classic Ameripoor defence tactics. What's amazing is you all come up with basically the same responses, is this what they teach you as part of the indoctrination process?

Do they make you recite the same 5 - 10 responses over and over until you believe them?
>>
>>35364261
My house is always the best house if I don't give a FUCK about anyone else's house
>>
>>35364362

And yet France and Germany are relatively close to Muslim nations, so it's to be expected they'd have more. You are nowhere near any Muslim countries, yet somehow still have millions of them.

60% white, millions of Muslims - tell me, what's so great about your country again?
>>
>>35364371

It's funny how denial and anger is a legitimate response in the tiny Ameripoors mind
>>
File: 1488423625018.jpg (11KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
1488423625018.jpg
11KB, 200x252px
>>35364363

>Yuropoor being this assblasted

Yeah that's why we're a major influence in the west and you eurocucks just have to copy our culture because deep down you know we're #1 not to mention our military will wreck your shit country any day
>>
>>35364261
That's because they've been conditioned to think any sort of worker's rights is communism. Americans don't even get paid time off by law.
>>
Out of my parents generation, there were many who wanted to immigrate to the US.

Out of my generation, nobody wants to immigrate to the US. My friends and myself are all looking at other Anglo colonies, mostly Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

I think that speaks a lot.

I'm not from a poor country, btw.
>>
>>35364450

>is actually proud of a military that has never won any wars and keeps having to "strategically withdraw" from all of the conflicts they start

>actually believes his country influences anything beyond fast food, pop music, and shitty movies - all of which have no appeal to anyone over 14 who isn't a pleb.

Once again, the Ameripoor desperately tries and fails miserably to present anything of any worth whatsoever about his wretched, 3rd world country.
>>
>>35364408

>And yet France and Germany are relatively close to Muslim nations

KEK how is that even an excuse faggot? How about Germany and France learn to have tighter border control and not let many refugees in the country. Hell, we get lots of spics yet they don't commit terrorism like Mudslims because they know not to fuck with us.
>>
>>35364450
great arguments. following your logic, a major part of american culture is ghetto black culture, so I suppose that makes black americans superior too? and the USSR was able to invade half of europe due to their millitary might, I guess that means the USSR was heaven on earth.
>>
>>35364086
imperial metric biatch
>>
>>35364180
European diversity contributed to the American population.
>>
evan is a faggot
>>
$18,000,000,000,000 GDP per year. Once again, BTFO eurocucks
>>
>>35364454
>That's because they've been conditioned to think any sort of worker's rights is communism

Not only that, they believe it's acceptable to bail out corporations with billions of tax dollars, corporations who then go on to post record profits while paying little to no tax!
>>
I tip my European fedora to you all
>>
>>35364538

>live in relative isolation from the Muslim world
>still has millions of them

Germany and France are countries you can literally walk into if you've crossed into almost any part of Europe from the Middle East. What's your fucking excuse? I mean, I shouldn't be surprised you're so useless as you can't even control your border with Mexico.
>>
>>35364575
the vast majority of that money is held by a handful of jews in new york who brainwash you into defending their interests while keeping you distracted with mindless patriotism. so the typical americuck is quite poor compared to the typical western/northern european.
>>
>>35364585
>tfw our banks started to fail, and it actually caused your cucked country to go into recession
How does it make you feel cucky?
>>
File: 1396817820394.jpg (19KB, 279x288px) Image search: [Google]
1396817820394.jpg
19KB, 279x288px
>>35364536
>military that has never won any wars and keeps having to "strategically withdraw" from all of the conflicts they start
>bureaucratically managed conflicts
>"wars"
>>
>>35364575

>ameripoor believes the wealth he has next to no part in creating and will never have any meaningful amount of is somehow his to brag about.
>>
>>35364666

My country never had a recession.

Oh, is this one of those infamous Ameripoor education moments where you basically act like there's only one other country in the world?

>>35364673

>sends army, navy, airforce to country to engage in wars
>gets objectively BTFO
>oh they weren't actually wars guys they were just bureaucratically managed conflicts

KEK!

The refusal to take responsibility to beyond measure!
>>
>>35364650
>tfw work in NY
>tfw getting a cut of the money
So how exactly am I getting screwed here again?
>>
>>35364218
t. 56%
>>
>>35364726
>My country never had a recession.

What's your country's GDP/capita? I'm going to guess around $2000?
>>
>>35364733
that's not what I said mr. smartie pants. wall street jews wipe their ass with the money you make in a year.
>>
File: 1474969140449.jpg (103KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474969140449.jpg
103KB, 785x757px
>>35364726
>implying American military forces got BTFO anywhere
>meanwhile thousands of dead Muslims
>>
>>35364774

>continuing to obsess over GDP as if somehow it matters given everyone knows the US has the largest
>continuing to imply this somehow gives your more value when we all know you're poor and clinging to the value of a tiny minority who don't give a fuck about you
>>
>>35364780
Good for them. I can afford good food, living conditions, technology, Healthcare, and still have enough left over to retire at 45. So why do I give a shit what they do?
>>
>>35364785

>implying you haven't run away like snivelling cowards from every single war you started

All that money wasted on defence and you can't even subdue some fucking goat farmers in a desert.
>>
File: 1456595405493.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456595405493.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>35364800
>m-my country isn't poor
>G-GDP doesn't matter!
>>
>>35364823
great, you are living well above the means of most americans. so why don't you just act like you are superior instead of defending your shithole country?
>>
File: 1488608326695.png (373KB, 1024x694px) Image search: [Google]
1488608326695.png
373KB, 1024x694px
Ignore jealous eurocucks
>>
>>35364536

>What is the War of Independence
>America militia vs. Britain
>What is Desert Storm
>He probably unironically thinks we lost to some chinks in Vietnam because of shit tactics instead of lack of support at home
>Implying America didn't retake the land conquered by communist rule in the Korean war
>What is the American-Mexican War
>What is the Indian Wars
>What is the War of 1812
>What is the Spanish America war

Ladies and Gentlemen, """"yuropoor education""""
>>
>>35364800
Hmm, didn't answer my question. Really makes you think.

Face the facts, the middle class in America are living way better off than the middle class in your cucked country.
>>
>>35364025
>no universal healthcare
>more people in prison than any other first world country
>claims to be the most free but has the most laws
>crazy PC Culture also proves there is no social freedom
>American women are too masculine and anti-men (white men mostly).
>poor social culture. Americans are socially retarded.
>no workers rights. It's legal to have someone work only 8 a week part time.
>large class inequality.
>certain places in America worse than in war torn parts of Syria.
>sinister government that likes to police the rest of the world and claim that they are creating other "democracies" in "inferior" countries by invading and destroying other governments.
>health problems. Drug addiction, obesity, mental illnesses rampant
>>
>>35364825
So what happens when America stops investing in its military and your country gets buttfucked by Arabs/Russians?
>>
>>35364834

>I'm rich because there are lots of rich people and massive corporations based here

Honesty, how much do YOU make per year? Stop hiding behind wealth you don't have and be honest.
>>
>>35364848
The only reason I got to where I was today was because my country provided the resources and infrastructure to do so. It allows anyone who works hard and is strong willed to achieve greatness. That's why my country is the best
>>
>>35364865

>a list of wars in your own stupid country against yourselves
>pretending you won in Iraq when you ran away after failing miserably
>pretending you didn't run away from Viet rice farmers

Just so you know for next time, petty squabbles with yourselves don't count.

>>35364876

>Credit Suisse analysts found the average wealth per Australian adult was $US364,900, just below New Zealand's $US400,800 and significantly less than $US567,100 in Switzerland. Australia was followed by the United States with $US353,000, Norway with $US321,000 and the United Kingdom with $US320,400.

Now, I'm not sure what the exact figures are currently, but it looks like the Ameripoors lose, yet again.
>>
File: 1459282017892.jpg (5KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
1459282017892.jpg
5KB, 281x179px
>>35364890
How many rich people and corporations come from your shithole country?
>>
>>35364879

>implying your stupid military does anything whatsoever to prevent this non-threat to my country from nations that have little to no presence here
>>
>>35364986
How big is your military again?
>>
>>35364979

Not as many as Ameripoor has, but we have our share of billionaires.

What do you make per year - $30k?
>>
>>35364540
>>35364536

>Europe has defaulted on their own debt yet America has never defaulted on theirs
>Average America is much more attractive than the average yuropoor
>8.5 percent unemployment rate in Yuropoor vs 4.8 percent in America
>We can actually own guns to defend ourselves instead of being cucks
>Yuroop has a failing economy that China easily overtakes you
>Implying Yuroop will be able to withstand a nuclear war without America's assistance

This triggers the eurocuck
>>
>>35365016

No idea. You don't actually think anyone outside of your country cares about these things, do you?

I get you need to pretend to be proud of them despite their constant failures, after all you do pay trillions for them.
>>
File: 1454636531010.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1454636531010.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>35365017
>Not as many as Ameripoor has
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>35364962
>implying that you understand how wealth is calculated
Don't be a full retarded please. Wealth statics are very misleading, since he only thing that is really included in wealth are financial assets and real estate (i.e. people's homes). For example, an American can make $50k a year, while a eurocuck makes $30k. If living expenses are $25k a year, then US has excess of $25k, while cucky has excess of $5k. If the God-tier American spends $24k on consumption goods (such as high quality food, expensive computers are smart phones, etc.) while the cucked faggot spends all $5k a year on wealth goods (such as stocks), after 10 years the eurofag will have $50k in wealth, while God Bless America will have $10k, even though the American would have had a much better standard of living over that time.

Tl;Dr you got B.T.F.O
>>
my country has almost twice the gdp per capita in comparison to america and best in the world when it comes to hdi, so wouldn't say america is the best at all
>>
>>35365029
>>Europe has defaulted on their own debt yet America has never defaulted on theirs

You simply haven't paid while watching it climb and climb.

>>Average America is much more attractive than the average yuropoor

Shaniqqua and Darlene are attractive to the Ameripoor

>>8.5 percent unemployment rate in Yuropoor vs 4.8 percent in America

Given that counts ex-eastern block countries and complete trainwrecks like Spain and Greece, it's hardly surprising

>>We can actually own guns to defend ourselves instead of being cucks

So can lots of people in lots of countries. By defend yourselves, you mean kill each other because life is so shit there it's normal to have people attack you in your home, right?

>>Yuroop has a failing economy that China easily overtakes you

Could quite easily say the same for you considering how much you owe them.

>>Implying Yuroop will be able to withstand a nuclear war without America's assistance

A nuclear war isn't anything anyone could withstand. What are you going to do, sell everyone some bandaids after the bombs hit?

Fuck, are you really this stupid?
>>
>>35364962

You didn't say specifically wars outside of the US, faggottron.

Also,

>Implying we didn't withdraw from Iraq due to political reasons like Vietnam
>B-but you guys didnt win any WARS!!!!

You sound mad. Did you apply for American citizenship and got rejected? Kek
>>
>>35364640
our muslims are usually skilled and qualify through visa when Europe takes in useless welfare monkeys, enjoy your regular terrorist attacks.
>>
>>35365067

>I am just like a billionaire because my country has more of them

Seriously, what do you make per year - $17k

>>35365105

>if you follow my bizarre logic in which the examples I give defer to me, then you're wrong

The funny thing is you wrote $50k/year like it's meant to be impressive!
>>
>>35364025
Good goy. America is definitely superior.
>>
>>35365175
the us has had way more mass shootings though. besides, your entire negro population is a way bigger drain than "our" muslims
>>
>>35364962
>slaughter several thousand Muslim shitheads
>"eh, why are we still here?"
>leave
>this is considered defeat to a Europoor, who hasn't seen a real conflict in ages
>>
>>35364825
Fun Fact, European troops were active in Iraq and Afghanistan, English, French, Swedish, Norwegian.

also european history is full of getting btfo by goat farmers.
>>
>>35365178
Sorry, was trying to use smaller numbers so that your eurocucked mind would be able to process it. Would you prefer if I converted to the (likely to collapse within the next decade) euro?
>>
>>35365173

>implying wars inside the US count

Sorry, I should've realised you don't count the ones that matter to anyone.

You ran away because you're worthless, yet again. Call it what you like, you're cowards and failures.

>>35365175

>driving a cab and making kebabs is a skill on the Ameripoor visa requirements!

Tell me about your domestic terrorism problems again.
>>
>>35365220
desu, back then we were goat farmers too
>>
>>35365234
>driving a cab and making kebabs

at least they're doing something instead of sucking up welfare bucks and having 10 children per family making you a minority in your own country.
>>
File: 1421000727366.jpg (81KB, 400x713px) Image search: [Google]
1421000727366.jpg
81KB, 400x713px
>non-countries thinking their opinions matter
>>
>>35364174
>When you compare all the pros and cons, USA is just better.
For rich people maybe.
Middle class is nearly nonexistent and poorfags galore.
>>
>>35365141

>You simply haven't paid while watching it climb and climb.

Because we're actually doing something about it instead of being little pussies like Yuroop

>Given that counts ex-eastern block countries and complete trainwrecks like Spain and Greece, it's hardly surprising

But they're still part of Europe, faggot. Europe is so great why can't those countries fix themselves?

>you mean kill each other because life is so shit there it's normal to have people attack you in your home, right?

KEK with that type of mentality, its no wonder Muslims and refugees are taking over

>Could quite easily say the same for you considering how much you owe them.

Our economy is failing because we owe them so much... yeah great logic there m8

>A nuclear war isn't anything anyone could withstand. What are you going to do, sell everyone some bandaids after the bombs hit?

Doesn't matter retard but one thing is for sure is that yuroop would be the first one to go
>>
>>35365217

>bomb civilians because you can't defeat farmers armed with 80's Russian tech
>run away
>call it a victory

>>35365230

>back pedalling this hard
>trying to pretend he doesn't think $50k/year is rich

Do you even make $50k? Is your house worth more than $100k?
>>
>>35365282

Oh, you mean like all the people who make Ameripoor 60% white and declining rapidly?
>>
>>35365346
>kill enemy
>lose
Are you Canadian?
>>
>>35365306
Yess. Perfect goyim. America has absolutely no problems. It's very diverse unlike racist Europe. Also very rich. Yuropoors are just jealous
>>
>>35365282
they do something here too, the kebab business and driving cabs are pretty popular amongst muslims. they usually take the low skill jobs, like the poles (cleaning, etc)
also

>talking about europeans being outbred when your own country, which doesn't even have 60% white population, is becoming blacker by the day
>>
>>35365346
>doesn't acknowledge that his initial argument was shit
>provides no counter argument
Are you going to provide any other argument, or are you satisfied that I BTFO'd you?
>>
File: 1487557092914.jpg (20KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1487557092914.jpg
20KB, 247x248px
>>35365234

>Sorry, I should've realised you don't count the ones that matter to anyone.

A war is a war you retard. Its that simple.

>You ran away because you're worthless, yet again. Call it what you like, you're cowards and failures.
>Doesn't actually reply with the political reasons as to why we withdraw
>Y-you're just a bunch of cowards

Holy fuck you sound assblasted
>>
>>35365363
Can't really argue you with there but at least we're trying to fix our shit, yurocucks keep bringing in more and more and we've been deporting people.

It feels good that America is so vast and beautiful that you can always escape the shitskin hordes, poor little Europe, Muslims and Africans will be in every city, town and village and you will have nowhere to hide, they'll keep taking your women and beating you up in the streets and you won't even have a gun to protect yourselves, It will keep getting worse from here on out for you.
>>
>>35365328
>>You simply haven't paid while watching it climb and climb.
>Because we're actually doing something about it instead of being little pussies like Yuroop

Doing nothing but watching the debt grow is doing something

>>Given that counts ex-eastern block countries and complete trainwrecks like Spain and Greece, it's hardly surprising
>But they're still part of Europe, faggot. Europe is so great why can't those countries fix themselves?

Because they're fucked. What, do you imagine nobody thinks that's a problem? Also, nobody is claiming Europe is so great. That's the thing, we're all honest about the failings there, we're not pretending everything is OK.

>>you mean kill each other because life is so shit there it's normal to have people attack you in your home, right?
>KEK with that type of mentality, its no wonder Muslims and refugees are taking over

Yeah, because normalising home invasion and the very real need to be scared in your own house is rational. No wonder you need privately run but publicly subsidised prisons.

>>Could quite easily say the same for you considering how much you owe them.
>Our economy is failing because we owe them so much... yeah great logic there m8

Keep on printing that money and hoping the debt will just magically go away, Ameripoor

>>A nuclear war isn't anything anyone could withstand. What are you going to do, sell everyone some bandaids after the bombs hit?
>Doesn't matter retard but one thing is for sure is that yuroop would be the first one to go

...because Europe is definitely going to start or be the main target of a nuclear war... You're really not very smart are you?
>>
File: 1488902098177.jpg (8KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1488902098177.jpg
8KB, 250x231px
>>35364962

>in your own stupid country against yourselves
>The Mexicans are suddenly Americans now
>The British are suddenly Americans now
>Mexican American war was a civil war
>The independence war was a civil war

This is got to be bait at this point
>>
>>35365379

>kill women and children
>call them the enemy while the actual enemy absolutely wrecks you
>run away
>call it a victory

>>35365408

>can't even admit he doesn't make $50/year
>lives in a sub-$100k shithole

Keep crying and refusing to answer the questions, Ameripoor.

>>35365410

>we fought ourselves and won guys!
>why aren't you impressed?
>calls running away from 3rd world countries political reasons

Typical Ameripoor, always full of excuses and goalpost shifting.
>>
>>35365451
>Europe is definitely going to start or be the main target of a nuclear war
>implying Europe isn't prime nuke material in any event
Do you honestly believe the shit you post?
>>
>>35365446

You've never actually been to Europe, have you? It's ok, I know you can't afford it and don't actually get holiday time so you wouldn't know how vast and beautiful it is or anything at all about gun ownership there.
>>
>>35365505
>The Mexicans are suddenly Americans now
That's what Mr. Obama did
>>
>>35365505

You're still losing miserably to the Mexicans, so you should probably rethink that one.

The British and Euros who fought against the British military aren't actually Brits or Euros guys.

Fucking hell, you'll tell yourselves anything to pretend you actually matter, won't you?
>>
>>35365551

>implying yet again that Ameripoor isn't the first on the list of shitholes to be nuked should anyone actually be crazy enough to want to start a nuclear war.

You fucking morons will bomb yourselves well before anyone else would because we're not idiots.
>>
>>35365560
>the more Greece doesn't pay their debt, the cheaper my trips to eurotrash land become
How does it make your feel that the one shitty country in your bloc causes your currency to depreciate, allowing me to buy more of your assets with my superior US dollar?
>>
>>35365560
You can fit Europe inside of America easily, I don't need to go there to know that, Europeans will have nowhere to hide.
>>
>>35365446
wew all this delusion is staggering. we got less niggers than you guys. america will unironically turn into a black majority country before any european country does
>>
>>35365618
>superior US dollar
>euro has been stronger than the US dollar for years

nice try
>>
>>35364025
Lmaoing @ you and anyone who agrees with you. I don't think my country/continent is superior though. We all have similar problem(s) you literal cuck.
>>
>>35365618

Not bothered. And let's not pretend you're buying anything.

>>35365640

>being this dumb about basic geography
>>
File: 1437171947766.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437171947766.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>35365539
>we won the war
>"nuh uh, you gave up"
>we had no reason to keep fighting
>"nuh uh, you got btfo"
>we killed tons of the enemy combatants
>"nuh uh, you only killed innocent people"
And Eurocucks call Americans delusional
>>
>>35365673
>Not bothered
In going to guess this statement has become a reflex for you when people talk about your shit tier country
>>
>>35365451

>Doing nothing but watching the debt grow is doing something
>Implying the GDP hasn't dropped since the recession
>Implying the debt is actually a huge problem for us

Man must really suck being in a dirt poor country

>Because they're fucked. What, do you imagine nobody thinks that's a problem?

But like I said, they're still part of Europe. Why don't other countries help them so they grow better cause Europe is so peace loving amirite?

>Also, nobody is claiming Europe is so great.

Good because America is better that Europe

>Yeah, because normalising home invasion and the very real need to be scared in your own house is rational.

Yeah Yeah how about you tell Norway and Macedonia to stop being the top countries with frequent mass public shootings (Macedonia). and deaths (Norway)

>Keep on printing that money and hoping the debt will just magically go away, Ameripoor
>Implying the debt is a huge problem for us

>because Europe is definitely going to start or be the main target of a nuclear war
>Implying you won't get invaded by Russia just like how Germany invaded Poland

Quit being in such denial. Europe sucks and you know it, retard.
>>
File: usdollar.png (14KB, 634x251px) Image search: [Google]
usdollar.png
14KB, 634x251px
>>35365660
Oh it's coming
>>
File: 1393166553437.png (55KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1393166553437.png
55KB, 700x700px
>>35365616
Russia's nukes will hit you first. Checkmate Europoor
>>
File: mocking laughter.jpg (293KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
mocking laughter.jpg
293KB, 1000x667px
>mfw Americans genuinely believe they are the best country on Earth despite some of the worst levels of healthcare, education, employment, and crime of any civilised first world country
>pig-headedly adhere to a document written over two centuries ago, it still has sway over lawmaking
>bested at war by malnourished Vietnamese people, failed to stop Communism in Vietnam
>unable to understand sarcasm
>carved their founders faces in a fucking cliff because Americans can't into subtlety
>mocked on an international scale by the rest of the first world, reduced to meme status after the election

When one of the defining traits of your nation is obesity and low intelligence I suppose denial is only natural.
>>
>>35365505
>This is got to be

Here we see more evidence of the American education system failing its citizens.
>>
>>35365591

>You're still losing miserably to the Mexicans, so you should probably rethink that one.

LOL WHAT HOW ARE WE LOSING TO THEM IF WE'RE NOT EVEN AT WAR WITH THEM DUMBASS

>The British and Euros who fought against the British military aren't actually Brits or Euros guys.

Because the difference here is that they knew Yuroop sucked donkey balls so they decided to settle here. Not to mention there was lots of diversity here.
>>
>>35365917

>Let's start arguing on the American's grammar because I got BTFO
>>
File: sadtrump.jpg (74KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
sadtrump.jpg
74KB, 900x600px
>there are people who live in countries they can feel no pride toward
Sad!
>>
>>35364086
>Europeans are so retarded they can't even make up their own system and have to resort to making shit easy for themselves
>>35364536
>win every war except Vietnam, which was lost on purpose
>"HURRR AMERICA NEVER WON ANY WARS"
>>
>>35364025
>not having the best aspects of both America and Europe and none of the drawbacks

>in b4 someone calls me a cuck like it actually means anything anymore

>>35364878
This, also the science-deniers and trump/pepe retards that are the yin to the SJW yang, and being Israel's puppet.
>>
>>35365676

>literally run away
>admit you're running away as you run away
>"we won and did not run away"

Classic Ameripoor

>>35365720

I'm not from Greece and the value of the euro doesn't impact my life in any meaningful way, especially as it still worth more than your currency.

>>35365790

>resorting to this level of idiocy because you got rekt and feel the need to whine about countries you can't even afford to visit because you're so poor from living in a shit country.
>>
>>35364640

>I shouldn't be surprised you're so useless as you can't even control your border with Mexico.

I'd rather deal with Mexicans than mudslimes any days. We're dealing with millipedes. Europe is dealing with centipedes.
>>
>bait thread
>300 replies from idiot Europeans

Seriously Europe, you want us to respect your country but you act so fucking dumb. Go make a thread that America sucks and see how many people get baited. I don't care if you don't like America, I still get to live here and you dont.
>>
>>35365996
at this point people in those countries are waking up everyday and are happy to not be Americans.
>>
>>35366047
Day of the rake
>>
>>35365937

>being this incapable of detecting sarcasm or a reference to your awful border failings

>you're suddenly not European if you think Europe sucks.

Brilliant reasoning, no wonder you're so proud of being so utterly worthless.
>>
>>35366092
>Seriously Europe, you want us to respect your country

Now, what exactly did you mean by this?
>>
>>35366092

>I don't care
>that's why I took the time to tell you how much I don't care and felt the need to tell you how jealous and upset you are

Cry more, Ameripoor!
>>
>>35366073
>worth more than my currency
This is how I can tell the European education system (aka 18 years of school followed by 30 years of underemployment) is a failure. Learn the basics of currency please
>>
File: _53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
_53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>35366092
>wanting to live in America
>>
>>35366078
Gee it's not like America has been getting middle-eastern sand up its ass since September 11th 2001.

Have you joined the army to go defend Israel yet?
>>
File: 1459882076248.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1459882076248.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
>Eurocucks will forever be obsessed over based America
>>
>>35366092
>Seriously Europe, you want us to respect your country
this sentence alone sums up american education
>>
>>35366177
The thread is just the opposite actually. It started with an American talking about Europe and it'll end with an American calling someone a "yurocuck XD".
>>
>>35366073

>countries you can't even afford to visit because you're so poor from living in a shit country.

Translation

>Y-you will never v-visit our shit countries get REKT a-ameripoor
>>
File: 1979859965.jpg (80KB, 540x831px) Image search: [Google]
1979859965.jpg
80KB, 540x831px
>>35366118

Yuropoor """"humor"""", ladies and gents.
>>
>>35365885

Not only this, but they genuinely seem to believe that harping on like old women about other countries problems is fine as they consider voting in a corrupt business man / reality TV star a reasonable solution to theirs.
>>
File: freedom and liberty.jpg (145KB, 460x422px) Image search: [Google]
freedom and liberty.jpg
145KB, 460x422px
>>35366218
>>35366073
>>etc

>being so insecure and ashamed of your "great" country that you can only feel slightly better by trying to talk shit about an entire continent

Sad!
>>
>>35366177

>Ameripoors are still obsessed with a euro on euro war hundreds of years ago that literally nobody on the planet would know about if it wasn't for their endless whining
>>
File: 1486853923317.jpg (14KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
1486853923317.jpg
14KB, 286x395px
>>35366311
This is the cuck mindset
>>
>>35366218

>I can't afford a passport let alone a plane ticket - the post
>>
File: smugtrump.jpg (494KB, 4232x3174px) Image search: [Google]
smugtrump.jpg
494KB, 4232x3174px
>>35366355
>if it wasn't for their endless winning
FTFY
>>
File: 1475858806342.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1475858806342.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>35366047
>breaks arm in moose stampede.
>has to wait three months to get it looked at.
>>
>>35366357
haha wow you called him a cuck! On the internet!
>>
File: 1382839831611.jpg (41KB, 419x483px) Image search: [Google]
1382839831611.jpg
41KB, 419x483px
>>35366391
I know. And it's going to burn him no matter how much he denies it.
>>
>>35366092
>implying I'm not an american pretending to be european to troll
amerifags are truly retarded
>>
>>35366390
>relying on emotional over-exaggerations and ebin reaction faces rather than any actual facts
>>
>>35366437
epin troll

how do i upvote?
>>
>>35366357
>>35366385

>being this desperate for a solution to how awful your country is you proudly voted in a complete idiot
>>
>>35366430
>being this autistic that you can't tell sarcasm even when it's posted with two exclamation marks

You actually think that the word "cuck" still has any meaning or impact huh.

I guess being a cuck yourself, the word really carries a lot of weight.
>>
>>35366430

>85% of Ameripoor females want black cock
>produces limitless amounts of BBC porn
>calls others cucks
>>
>>35366473
>he says while replying to sarcastic shitposting
>>
>>35366465
Listen here you cuck! The Donald is going to build a wall, and then he's going to make Mexico pay for it, and then he's going put Shillary in jail and then he's going to put Obgongo in jail and then he's going to say "You're fired!" while doing the Pepe face at the cameras before turning on the switch that electrocutes both of them and then he's going to give everyone in America a Nintendo switch and free candy!!
>>
File: 1474732150682.jpg (294KB, 1066x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474732150682.jpg
294KB, 1066x750px
>>35366465
>D-drumpf is an idiot! He will do nothing
It keeps getting sweeter
>>
>>35366513
>>35366529
>when over-the-top shitposting is actually on-point to what trumpets actually believe.
>>
File: 1467817329438.gif (1KB, 19x19px) Image search: [Google]
1467817329438.gif
1KB, 19x19px
>>35366441
>replying to a post that was a reply to a post with an absence of facts.
>being this much of a cuck.
>>
>>35366581
>absence of facts

There were facts in that post, the fact is that you're unable to post any sort of factual statement and instead have to rely on "ur a cuck XD" posts.

Like I said, it really loses all steam when it's been done so many times before, and in better ways.
>>
Lol the average life expectancy is now 90 in the 35 most developed countries in the world except the US because of their shitty healthcare, rampant obesity, and so many homicides. how the fuck is america better then europe?
>>
>>35366449
haha its really easy all you need to do is reply to this post or your crush gets raped by niggers
>>
somalia is best country

that is all
>>
>>35366647

Because they tell themselves it is, duh.

Forget facts, forget never being able to afford to travel, forget the massive social problems and ever increasing gap between the rich and the poor, just chant USA as you vote in a billionaire
>>
File: Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif (481KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif
481KB, 500x375px
>>35366641
>claiming to be better than both countries with no drawbacks counts as a fact
>people from your country are one letter away from being called cancucks
>>
>>35366824
>>claiming to be better than both countries with no drawbacks counts as a fact

I didn't say that.

>cuck cuck cuck

you keep at it buddy
>>
>>35364261
I've been to a lot of different places on earth - UK, Canada, Russia, France, US.

US has been by the far the shittiest. I've been in upstate NY, NYC, Boston, WA, DC, NC, SC, all over Florida/Texas/Utah/Nevada... it's just depressing. It has a depressing aura. You can tell that the average person struggles a lot to live in the US. It always made me feel... doomsy.

I didn't get the same vibe when I stayed in countless places in the UK and Canada. Rural towns or big cities, everyone has this feeling that they're getting along fine.

Paris was gross, but I went a long time ago (before the refugee crisis) and people tell me it was always gross.

Russia... lets not talk about that. White Africa is all I'm gonna say.
>>
>>35366042

>we lost on purpose

No dude, although america tactically was superior to Vietnam, they were strategically completely outmatched and played like a fiddle multiple times. Chinks now how to war.
>>
>>35366932
The culture is especially fucked up. Polarized.

On one hand you have idiot retards that deny every possible sort of science and instead rely on the bible or shit like Infowars and Breitbart, on the other hand you have a different breed of idiot retards who think that dying their pubes blue and holding hands while singing songs is going to stop wars and corruption.

SJW vs alt-right, as they call themselves or each other.

In other cultures you have some degree of liberal opinions that clash with conservative opinions but there is also a middle ground with some overlap. Not at all in America.
>>
File: 1450643649060.jpg (36KB, 606x540px) Image search: [Google]
1450643649060.jpg
36KB, 606x540px
>>35367194
>In other cultures you have some degree of liberal opinions that clash with conservative opinions but there is also a middle ground with some overlap. Not at all in America.

Wanna know how I can tell you've never been to America?
But seriously that was the stupidest generalizion in this thread by far and I'm suprised you aren't getting absolutely ridiculed.
>>
>>35364261
At least its better than being brit trash LMAO
>>
>>35366932

idk man, I find the entirety of the UK to be suffocatingly depressing. So many small, pointless towns with houses that are so stuffy I feel like there's no air to breathe when I'm in them. Also the general lack of readily available hot water for a shower in that country always baffled me.
>>
>>35367946

>you're wrong but I'm not actually going to explain how you're wrong

Brilliant rhetoric.

>>35368686

You're the trash of old Europe, presuming you're one of the 60% white still clinging to your rapidly declining majority.

>>35368747

You know we feel the same about your pointless shitty towns in Nowheresville with houses that are literally falling to pieces, right?
>>
>>35367194
Lol, you've never been to america m8
>>
>>35364865
American here,

>Implying we didn't get BTFO in 1812
>Implying we didn't wholly exaggerate our usefulness in both world wars (Invasion of Manchuria by the Soviets and loterally just the fact that we joined WW1 late)
>>
>>35369338

And yet he describes it perfectly in his previous post.
>>
>>35364218
>Yet they are getting cucked by Muslims
That's reach coming from you, Pablo
>>
>>35369317
Capitalism weeds out the shit so that our cities become powerful. Our houses in Nowheresville either can somehow contribute or yes they will fall to pieces and get fucking wrecked.

And America uses this to the advantage of having the highest GDP in the world. Deal w/it!
>>
>>35370032

>communities should be destroyed because hyper capitalism demands it!

You're like a nation of psychopaths with no capacity for self-reflection.
>>
>>35364129
underrated anon

origidiggy
>>
>>35364536
>what is Revolutionary War, Chickamunga War, Northwest Indian war, First Barbary War, Tecumseh's war, Creek War, Second Barbary War, First Seminole War, Texas-Indian War, Arikara war, Winnebago War, First Sumatran Expedition, Black Hawk War, Second Seminole war, Mexican-American war, Cayuse war, Puget sound war, Apache war, First Fiji Expedition, Rogue River Wars, Yakima war, Second Opium War, Utah war, Navajos war, First and second cortina wars, American Civil War, Dakota war of 1862, US expedition to Korea, Spanish-American war, Philippine-American war, Occupation of Nicaragua, WWI, WWII, The Lebanon Crisis, Dominican Civil War, Communist Insurgency in Thailand, Korean DMZ conflict, invasion of Panama, the Gulf War, War in Afghanistan (2001-2014) , Iraq war, Libyan Civil war.
Yuropoors are dumb
>>
>>35366932
>he only liked the places that were colonized/inhabited by Brits
Really makes you think...
>>
>>35370446

>thinks they won in Iraq and Afghanistan, let alone their pissy, last minute contributions to WW1&2
>posts a series of so-called "wars" on home ground that nobody has heard of and a bunch of small conflicts no-one has ever cared about and would ever say were victorys.

Still, I'll give you that you have a unique talent for backing corrupt dictatorships in exchange for resources in 3rd world countries.
>>
>>35370475

You mean like.... the USA?
>>
>>35364408
We're a collection of 50 different states, where each individual state is comparable to an EU member. Compare the amount of Muslims in the USA to the amount of Muslims in EU and you'll have your answer.
>>
File: 1485758895709.jpg (82KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1485758895709.jpg
82KB, 600x791px
>>35370684
Literally looked up conflicts involving the US on wikipedia and posted most of the ones that ended in victory.
93 victories
2 stalemates
10 defeats
So out of 105 wars/conflicts in US history 93 were victories.
>posts a series of so-called "wars" on home ground
You're pretty dumb to think that after the 13 colonies became the US, all of the future country was homeland.
Stay winning, US
>>35370706
US was also colonized by Spaniards, Russians, and the French though.
>>
>>35370768

No.

You have absolutely no viable reason to have millions of Muslims in your country and yet you do. Europe shares a number of borders with the Middle East which makes it far more viable for them to suffer a population of them, especially considering a huge number of them are fleeing wars your shit hole country supports.

Cucked by your ex-slaves to the point they dominate pop culture and the vaginas of 85% of white females. Cucked by the Mexicans. Cucked by your own stupidity.
>>
>>35370868

I'm not entirely sure anyone thinks random fights in 4th world nations really count, but if it makes you feel better about failing miserably in most of the ones people have actually heard of, then go ahead.
>>
>>35370328
Fucking communist. Suck my American cock
>>
File: 1476839046885.jpg (622KB, 1213x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1476839046885.jpg
622KB, 1213x1356px
>>35364129
Perfect response anon
>>
>>35370961

>wants me to suck his tiny, dry, mutilated Ameripoor cock

What a disgusting faggot. No wonder you let the Jews bleed you dry for mass profits.
>>
>>35370984
Somebody seems to be projecting
>>
File: Autist_reaction31.jpg (106KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
Autist_reaction31.jpg
106KB, 576x720px
>>35370879
Have you ever heard of "America: the melting pot"
American's being uncultured pigs is so untrue. Their country has diverse population
>slaves dominate pop culture
So Taylor Swift, The Beibs, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Eminem, Daft Punk, Twenty One Pilots, Britney Spears, Linkin Park (the bassist is black so I don't know if they count), Imagine Dragons, and Adele are black?
>>35370930
America still only lost like 10 wars in it's relatively short history. Stay butthrut, yuropoor.
>>
>>35371039

>worships kikes and their insatiable demands for profit above all else
>actually wants his faggot cock sucked
>doesn't understand projection but tries to use it as an insult as he lashes out
>>
>>35371076

>so stupid you think dominate means there can't be any non whites.
>brings up numerous non Ameripoor examples

>>35371076

Take away the "conflicts", and the ones on your home soil or with close neighbours, because nobody cares, and you've barely won any by any measure and you certainly haven't won any of the ones you started.

Stay an abject failure, americunt
>>
>>35371076
>Katy Perry
>Lady Gaga
>Coldplay
>Britney Spears
>Linkin Park
>Imagine Dragons
In this cultural moment, those artists are so dead.
>>
>>35371235

Linkin Parks first album probably just came out in the flyover states.
>>
File: 1356647950205.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1356647950205.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
>>35364129
kekkelsphere
>>
File: 1488831821747.jpg (220KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1488831821747.jpg
220KB, 1440x810px
>>35371211
>non ameripoors
Anon, just because they aren't from America doesn't mean they can't dominate the pop culture
Remember Gorillaz? Their first album sold tonnes and they hadn't even ever played in the US.
Ever heard of the British Invasion? Its when the Brits dominated American pop culture music-wise. Like Def Leppard, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Iron Maiden, U2, Yes, etc.
>>35371235
Google says they're still popular
Another example is Fall Out Boy.
>>
>>35370879
>No.
Sorry, are you claiming that what I said isn't true? Each individual state is more comparable to an individual member of the European Union. If you don't know this, you don't know basic politics.
>>
>>35371382

>actually earnestly posting this patronising, entry level as fuck drivel while you continue to miss the point this badly.

Black music dominates your charts. This doesn't mean all your popular music is black. This doesn't mean you've only ever had black people dominating your music. But what it does mean is currently, and for quite some time, your slaves have owned the tastes of the majority of your youth, which is why your precious white teens girls will willingly choke down Jamals cock while D'shawn impales her anus with his anaconda.

PS - The British invasion has nothing to do with any of the bands you mentioned outside of The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>35371449

I'm not arguing your point, cunt. I'm outright stating you have absolutely no excuse whatsoever to have millions of Muslims in your country. None. Either explain why you've allowed them in while feeling entitled to judge other countries who have far better excuses than you, or keep your worthless cunt opinions to yourself.
>>
>>35371489
>British invasion has nothing to do with any of those bands
Those bands were from both of the Invasions.
>Black music dominates your charts
Not really, seeing how most popular artists of this year so far are mostly white.
>BLACKED meme
You watch too much porn, stop.
Most girls I know won't go near Jamal.
At least Muhammed and Abdul aren't ravaging my Aryan waifu.
Tbh the Muslim's in America are far superior
Omar Mateen did the work of God.
>>
>>35371513
Let's get perspective here. Germany is 138sq miles, with 4.3 million Muslims. Texas, on the other hand, is 268sq miles, with only 140K Muslims.
>>
File: chile.jpg (99KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
chile.jpg
99KB, 1024x698px
>>35371672
Texas, based. Germany, shit.
>>
>>35371513
Holy shit. I now understand why you're so butthurt. There are 44 million muslims in Europe. Meanwhile, there are only 7 (rounding up, many sources only claim 5) million muslims in the USA
>>
>>35365796
Can someone explain this? Is this because of brexit?
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.