[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made one for the first time. At first I was going to try the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: fifi.png (245KB, 352x302px) Image search: [Google]
fifi.png
245KB, 352x302px
I made one for the first time. At first I was going to try the balloon method but then this popped up in a video. Effortless to make. It's amazing. So tight I couldn't get it in at first, which is fun. I wasn't feeling crazy about it but then I realized I should heat the lube up in the microwave. Holy shit I kept burning my dick but it felt pretty great. Would recommend. This will keep me happy for a little bit.
>>
these suck, after a while my dick makes it loose then i have to grip it.I treat it like nuclear waste and throw it away very discreetly
>>
>>35363782
>Holy shit I kept burning my dick but it felt pretty great.

I think I'll pass on any advice you have to give.
>>
>>35363782
>kept burning my dick
I don't think anything's worth burning my dick.
>>
None of these tricks actually feel as good as actual pussy. Sorry, Robots, stick with your hands.
>>
>>35363868
well the oil cools down really fast, so I have to get it hot unless I was planning to cum in 20 seconds. It was my first time doing it and my first time heating up the oil so I just rolled with it. I heated it up for a minute and it was still only barely warm, so I nuked it for 2 and a half minutes then let it cool down for 30 seconds. I didn't literally burn my dick. It was just painful to my dickhead. So I would pull my dick out slosh the hot oil around so it's better smoothed out then I would plunged back in.
>>
File: 1feel12.png (427KB, 475x478px) Image search: [Google]
1feel12.png
427KB, 475x478px
>>35363916
>None of these tricks actually feel as good as actual pussy
it does in my mind
>>
>>35363916
But this takes 30 seconds to make and feels way better than my hand. You're not a... roastie are you?
>>
>>35363782
Now stick it between your mattress and bed spring and fuck it that way. Your fapping will never be the same again.
>>
File: YAYUxmr.gif (968KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
YAYUxmr.gif
968KB, 500x295px
Just buy a fleshlight ffs!
>>
>>35364282
>Fleshlight
>Not an onahole

no
>>
>>35363782
What is this`?
org
>>
File: behindthispost.jpg (6KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
behindthispost.jpg
6KB, 300x360px
>>35364282
>Just buy a fleshlight ffs! 53685
>>
>>35363782
nice fifi rag
>>
File: 1483985397712.jpg (82KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1483985397712.jpg
82KB, 500x667px
I bought a $10 head honcho on amazon. Like organic super lube it's great stuff, great stuff. I later upgraded to fleshlight and it's definitely not 6x times better. Both are better than actual sex. Ask anyone who has had both and they'll either lie or say toys are better. All those neat textures? Pussy doesn't have that. If you want it to feel similar pick the shittiest texture and use about 3 times more lube than needed, then go find a couple needles in the street from the bad part of town and step on them.

There are cheap options out there. Why go for some shitty half asked bullshit. The only reason to diy is if you want something better than what's commercially available. Good luck getting the fleshlight material now. The guy selling it went silent a couple years ago. The fleshlight material feels neat. Very squish.
>>
>>35364397
>arrive for photoshoot
>remove shoes, socks, pants, panties
>halfway remove bra so it's choking
>pun on socks
>put on shoes
>tie shoes
>take picture

Why the fuck do so many studios do this? This is why I only view amateur. I'm more confused than aroused by what the pros put out.
>>
>>35364563
is that how you think it happened? youre retarded
>>
>>35364563
>it is impossible to slip any clothing over your shoes
>I tried it once and got my penis stuck in the freezer

slap your mother for dropping you so much as a child
>>
>>35364697

I don't mean to offend,im honestly curious about what the fuck she is thinking. If you're one of those weirdos who watch director's cut with commentary please enlighten me.
>>
>>35364909
you do know what lycra is right? You do know elastic exists right?
>>
>>35363782
I've seen pic related, but I've never heard of the balloon method before. Can you elaborate?
>>
>>35364304
>onahole
>not an onahip

Step it up anon
>>
>>35364563
she took off her thong and shorts over her shoes
>>
>>35364131
No. I've tried all of these tricks and I've had sex. It just doesn't really compare . Your hand does the job way better and it's less work
>>
>>35364951

Lycra is fabric, elastic is a trait. Basic stuff there, bromigo.

>>35365116

For real? That's even worse than I thought. So she puts them back on with shoe germs all over the inside of her panties?

It's still distracting and lazy as fuck. Why doesn't she just wear miner underwear with the little shit flap that opens up since she doesn't care about looking attractive?
>>
>>35365209
It doesn't sound like you've tried any tricks, or you have very soft little girl hands. Try doing it right and then compare to your hand. Of course it's not that great when you fuck up an extremely simple task.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.