[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bots, I'm planning on killing myself soon. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1476553702421.png (177KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476553702421.png
177KB, 500x375px
Hey bots, I'm planning on killing myself soon. I don't have access to guns or medication.
I do however have a ceiling fan and rope.
Will it support my body hanging from it?
>>
>>35363743
Definitely not. Just use a sturdy belt and wedge it between a closed door and the door jamb and sit down. You know, Robin Williams style.
>>
Try ligature strangulation
>>
just jump in front of a train
>>
File: IMG_3201.png (135KB, 476x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3201.png
135KB, 476x368px
>>35363743
Do you have your mind set op? I don't want to be that faggot who says "there is so much to live for" because I know that it's bullshit, and I don't know your situation or circumstances so I can't make that statement on your behalf. However, I feel obligated to ask you: are you sure that you want to die? Is there anything in your life that you can derive pleasure from? I don't want to see you go, because I know how hopeless life can seem; I think most robots have felt this way. You are a part of this board in your own way, and it wouldn't be the same without you. I know that I sound like a wishy-washy faggot, but it just irks me when robots take themselves out. There is nothing necessarily wrong with us; our society/environment has shaped us this way and cast us out. I would encourage you to hang in there if you can. If you are sure about your decision, then I respect it. Good luck.
>>
>>35364047
the question i would like to ask you, is it so bad to go early if you have more hate and sorrow in your life then pleasure? i mean the only reason i can think of to live is being happy. If you are not happy and this has been for the majority of your life like this, then why is it considered bad to kill yourself? i mean if you are truly depressed then why stay alive? if all you ever feel is a hollow feeling of washed up hope pumped in your head by society then it seems to me you are better off dead?
and please dont say anything like "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"
>>
do you live in the US?

If so, then you can purchase a shotgun for very cheap through a private transaction. One pull to the head will kill you instantly and painlessly.
>>
I would recommend buying a small gas bottle with nitrogen and an inhaler. Just open the gas bottle inhale that shit loose consciousness and die peacefully.
>>
>>35364168
Because you may suffer more in the afterlife, if there happens to be one. I'm pretty sure all religions have a version of Hell for suicidals.
>>
>>35363743
>I do however have a ceiling fan and rope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVXKKaWJTls
>>
>>35364168
It's not "bad" to kill yourself, but just be sure you're willing to face the consequences.
Oblivion is no joke.
That said, I've always felt that if you're dead-set on killing yourself you should at least do something with your body before then.
I would make it a game: "How long can I live on the street, stealing food and mugging people, before I got shot or thrown in prison?".

Do something, instead of just dying in the dark.
>>
File: 1446671196293s.jpg (3KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1446671196293s.jpg
3KB, 125x123px
>>35364227

well either you are a religious folk and sure you believe whatever you want, or you are just bait in which case you can suck your own dick.

either way to couter the argument of afterlife:
the chanse is abysmal there is one and even if there is one who says your so called gods have the same priciples of life as we do? why are we so arrogant in believing if there were gods they would agree with our way of living and our morals?

inb4
>cause the bible says so
>>
>>35364168
Like I said, do what you think is best. It doesn't matter too much to me, I just think that if there is anything that you enjoy in life, it would be a waste not to enjoy it. If you are as depressed as you say, then I guess the choice is obvious. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do.
>>
>>35364357
Monotheistic belief holds that humans are created to God's specifications and understands what they're going through ("but lol fuck it let them suffer it's entertaining to me"). Polytheistic religions hold gods that are an aspect of some form of living. There is always a god of the underworld and some special scripture for suicidals. For the more Eastern, philisophical religions, you'll be reincarnated into something that's as good as dung from where you need to work back up because you disrupted the natural order by killing yourself.

If you're too fucking stupid to realize the chance, no matter how small, they you will get fucked by killing yourself, feel free to experience the consequences of militant atheistic suicide.
>>
>>35363743
What is your motivation for killing yourself anon, so i can convince you otherwise
>>
>>35364498
This is absolutely not true. The extremely stratified, organized forms of religions have such beliefs, but the actual, communal religions that have been practiced for millennia before these came around, and that they are based on, were never so cut and dry on the issue.
You wanna know why? Because punishing people for killing themselves if fucked up, and it's hard to look someone in the eye and tell them that they're deserving of hellfire because of how bad they feel.
>>
File: Krishna-Arjuna.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna-Arjuna.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>35364717
>Because punishing people for killing themselves if fucked up, and it's hard to look someone in the eye and tell them that they're deserving of hellfire because of how bad they feel.

You have a misconception of how it works anon, the reason you go to hell through suicide is strictly through the karma you have just created in your mind. Karma is not some divine judge looking upon your actions in life and giving out a sentence, it's a mechanical action-reaction process. You touch your hand to a stove, and you get burned. Similarly, you give into hateful thoughts of self-destruction and you will be reincarnated into a hell. Not only will you not escape from the sufferings of life by killing yourself, you'll make them infinitely worse by attempting to do so.

Life sucks and is full of suffering and misery, I get that, but suicide is literal the antithesis of the way out. If you really truly want to escape from your own miseries permanently and have a happy existence, look into Buddhism and Hinduism.
>>
>>35363743
Find a better hanging point and also get a bunch of tylenol and cough syrup, down it all before you hang and wait 5 minutes with the rope around your neck then jump. This should allow your body to be tired enough to not try to save itself and will also be less painful
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.