[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robots have families that think they're a chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1202.jpg (46KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1202.jpg
46KB, 512x512px
Any other robots have families that think they're a chad? My parents think I'm a super cool chad and expect me to reproduce. How do I divert them from the meme without looking worthless?
>>
>>35363648
You don't. Enjoy it until they figure out the truth
>>
my family THOUGHT i was going to be a chad
>>
File: suck.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
suck.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
>>35363648
My family thinks I'm a total chad because I hang out with lots of grills. Truth is, they like me because I'm so spineless that they can cuck me whenever they want.
>>
My parents are absolutely sure that I'll give them grandchildren. But it's too late to hope, I'm already a total failure. I just hide it well, I guess.
>>
>>35363648
"Son why haven't you brought a girl home yet"

>my dad refuses the fact I don't want to date anyone
>>
>>35365366
My parents gave up on me getting married years ago. I don't know which one of us is sadder desu
>>
>omg he's growing so tall! He will be so big when he's older!
>He's such a happy boy, I am glad he has a good heart.
>Look at those shoulders! He will be a star football player one day!
>He will be very popular in high school.
>Omg hes so cute! He will be the ring carrier during my wedding!
Over a decade later..
>5'9
>I go on dark web to find snuff/disturbing videos because not even YNC or any shock site can get me off anymore.
>Was horrible at sports and kicked off any time I tried to play.
>Social outcast,hated everyone and got sent to alternative school.
>No gf, acne, dark eyes, scary face.
I am Chad right?
>>
File: 2455689019910.gif (435KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
2455689019910.gif
435KB, 600x608px
My father is 100% sure I will start my own multimillion company and will be a highly succesful executive

Jokes on him I plan on becoming a monk
>>
>>35363648
you should be thankful that you're not a chad. i'm always busy between gym and work and hanging out, people have high expectations.
>>
>>35363648
They always knew, they watched you grow up. They are trying to raise your confidence, they fucking know you aren't gonna get anything.

It reflects badly apon them to acknowledge it so they won't, they knew you were a loser since they day you were born, and that makes them feel like a loser.
>>
>>35365556
I busy myself with those things so I don't have to go back to my depressing household desu.
>>
>>35365497
>I go on dark web to find snuff/disturbing videos because not even YNC or any shock site can get me off anymore.
you're better than that, man, don't be a monkey
every time you debase yourself in such a way you drag yourself down to primitive subterranean plane of the normies
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.