[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you'll never be attractive in any way, shape or form

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

>you're destined to grow old - bitter and alone
How do you deal with these feels?
>>
>>35362603
you'll probably find someone that likes you.
>>
I play the sims so I can pretend I have a wife and family, you should try it.
It gets really bad for a while when I remember my sims have lived more fulfilling lives than I ever will though
>>
>>35362603
I don't. I just play lots of video games and do lots of work to distract myself.
>>
File: 1481322820789.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481322820789.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>35362603
You'll probably feel bad for a long time, find someone, lose that personne, and that will circle again and again. Until you accept that you're better by yourself and don't need anyone to live. That way you will be the one leaving and the one being left
>>
>>35362603
By working out, got laid a month ago to an 8/10 feels good, you should probably off yourself OP... make room for others
>>
>>35362661
Haha.
>>35362700
Sounds relaxing
>>35362712
Me too
>>35362749
No one will ever date me
>>35362804
Ok I'll try my best
>>
>>35362854
>No one will ever date me
I'm ugly, and fat (120 kg for 181 cm) and got 3 stupid girls. If I could do it, you can
>>
>>35362956
One was black and fat, the other two was thin and good looking, but clingy af and broken in their mind
>>
>>35362956
>181cm
That's all you need. Height. I'm a 165cm skelly. There's no hope, plus I'm not really into girls
>>
>>35362956
Do you have bad teeth and a lazy eye?
>>
>>35362603
You do whatever you can to improve your situation, and enjoy doing it.
>>
>>35362999
nice trips fag

No
>>
>>35362956
Do you have a baby face and a literal horseshoe hairline?
>>
>>35363012
There's nothing that can be done
>>
File: 1485109470663.jpg (271KB, 640x653px) Image search: [Google]
1485109470663.jpg
271KB, 640x653px
>>35362603
I masturbate and watch anime to drown out the noises.
>>
>>35362991
>That's all you need. Height

tfw you're a 188cm khv
>>
>>35363094
There will always be people attracted to you if you're tall
>>
>>35362603
Well I guess you're new? we all share the same destiny. I finished my work for this semester 2 weeks ago and since then I haven't left the house. I'm playing witcher 2 atm because Geralt van Riva has a more interesting life than me. my dad was really angry a few days ago because i don't anything. then I told him that I don't have friends and he just said go to working in your part time job then. he doesn't want me to say at home...
also my mom was concerned about me yesterday and I had to explain her why I was arguing with my dad. that made her sad. now I feel bad bc I'm such a human trash.

well I kinda missed the topic. well play games. don't sleep to much because if you get used to it, your metabolism will slow down extremely and you'll get depressed really bad.

I'm also masturbating a lot. like twice a day for a week now. get some toys so it won't be as boring.

I also started to hang around at tomshardware and help people with their pc.
if you add all the time I'm putting in these activities you can fill a whole day. I play like 10-12 hours a day.

there you go. you won't even think about it.

now that I reread my comment, I really feel like my life's over...
>>
>>35362603
I feel attractive to myself but I know ill never be attractive enough to get my dream girl.
>>
>>35362991
>That's all you need. Height.

bullshit, i'm 6'2 and KV for life.
>>
>>35363055
Once you get rid of your negative mindset you'll see there is plenty you can do.
>>
File: poot.png (178KB, 573x495px) Image search: [Google]
poot.png
178KB, 573x495px
>You will never come home to someone who loves you
>You will never have someone caress your face and say they love you
>You will never wake up to someone cuddling close to you for warmth
>you will never feel emotionally fulfilled
>>
>>35363291
I play a lot of video games too, but I can only play for 4 hours max before I get drowzy. I feel tired a lot and spend most of my time sleeping. Luckily I attend uni so my Mom isn't strict on me getting a job, but I barely put any effort into it. My dad is an alcoholic so doesn't live with us - he'll probably die soon.

>>35363385
I can't just be positive all of a sudden

>>35363390
I can't even imagine finding something like this. Like it seems so impossible I can't even fantasise about it
>>
File: 1479067730108.jpg (540KB, 724x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1479067730108.jpg
540KB, 724x1380px
>>35363525
If you get drowsy get a painkiller or do something else, like reading a book or manga or whatever. do you have hobbies or at least friends to meet up with? maybe sports? just try to fill your day with as much activity as you can so you barely think about it.
also if you cry yourself into sleep it's really relieving
>>
>>35363670
I don't have friends. Only a couple from school who are always busy with their own stuff. I've never been into any sports at all. I guess I was always destined to be a robot. I can't cry unless I'm drunk.
>>
>>35363735
everyone cries if he's helpless enough. try lucid dreaming. I've done it a few times and it's actually really fun. also don't get too scared or too excited when you get the control over your dream. otherwise you wake yourself up again.
>>
>>35363953
How do you lucid dream? When I was younger I used to be able to control what I did in my dreams a little. I'd also get deja vu in real life a lot because I'd feel like I'd already dreamt what was happening
>>
>>35362603
>you're destined to grow old - bitter and alone

It's a terrifying realization, isn't it?

We spend much of our lives treading along the horizontal axis. The past surrenders to the present which, in turn, gives way to the future. There is always the sense of change, of progress. The moon waxes and wanes, days come and go, years pass. With all of it comes the intuition that, for good or evil, one is marching toward something new.

However, the moment one realizes one is radically undesirable is magical. Make no mistake; it's magic of the blackest kind. One is overwhelmed by the knowledge that although the world will change, this sad little part of it never will. The seasons will turn, the world change, and you yourself grow older.

Eventually the stars will gutter out and the firmament grow cold and dead. Yet even if you outlived the stars, that experience of being desired would elude you regardless. Your repulsiveness is eternal, even if the universe itself is not. Death will eventually end you, but not even Death is powerful enough to blot out the fact that you were one of the few who was too terrible to ever be loved. The sun will not last forever but, at least while it did, it shone. It participated, however briefly, in beauty. And you, going down to the dead, never will. Nor could you have, even if you had lived forever.

Contemplating one's own ugliness is an almost mystical thing, like the monk who glimpses a hint of eternity as he meditates upon his memento mori. The monk is afforded a revelation regarding his inevitable place in the grand design as one of God's children. The abomination is also confronted with his role in Nature's passion play. To his horror he realizes his place was not as one of Her children, but rather as one of Her mistakes. That's what he is, was, and always will be. Nature may not last forever, but the fact that he was one of Her monsters will.
>>
>>35364057
That's a nice tale
>>
>>35364004
there are plenty of tutorials. just google it
>>
>>35364057
Wow can we all just appreciate this?
>>
>>35363953
I'd be scared of actually trying this because I sometimes just end up experiencing depersonalization when dreaming.
>>
>>35364211
what's so bad about depersonalization? you're on this board, so you most likely have a shit personality anyway, you don't have friends or a gf, live with your parents who probably don't care much a bout you. so what's hindering you from becoming someone else? unless you're not trying to kill or rape someone you'll be fine.
did you od on acid or where does this depersonalization come from?
>>
>>35362603
Before I came to /r9k/ i was sad about it but somewhat still hopeful. After that I felt depressed, but content that I'm not the only one
>>
>>35364405
I live alone and have two friends. Still a virgin with no gf. I have also never done lsd.

A few weeks ago there was a dream I had where I cut my mouth on a broken glass while drinking and started choking on blood it was extremely vivid and painful. I then literally detached from my body and started looking at myself from above heaving blood all over the floor.

I don't know where this comes from.
>>
>>35362749
Smug Poo knows best.
>>
>>35362956
Post a pic please.

oorignalo
>>
>>35362603
I just suppress it, but every now and then when i see normal people i'm reminded
>>
Tfw attractive and have good relationship with attractive girl, live with her alone in San Francisco, and yet still maintain a piece of shit depressed and cynical neet lifestyle and outlook. Tfw still want to kill myself various points throughout each day

Tfw I lay alone thinking about sucking cock, having a father figure, and/or how sad I am more than I do literally any other activity
>>
File: 1470288102136.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470288102136.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>You'll never know what its like to be young and attractive
>>
I know i can kill myself any day i want to, so i don't care about my actions and consequences, or what other think, because it'll get away from me once i die.
>>
>>35362661
Dont get my hopes up senpai, that is what always gets me in the end.
>>
>>35362956
Nigga, the problem most of the time ain't looks, as much as this board obsesses with things like height or eye colour or whatever the fuck is trendy now, its confidence. Which is still fucking hard to achieve.
>>
>>35363291
Dude, from experience, undersleeping gets you depressed, not oversleeping, unless you sleep like 12+ hours a day.

Plus, in rough spots its better to be unconscious than to be awake.
>>
File: 1486527231372.gif (594KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
1486527231372.gif
594KB, 249x214px
>>35362603
>>35362661
Listen to this senpai. Im a awkward fat pos that's emotionally unstable, but I found someone and I wasnt completely undesirables. I'd date u but I cannot. But do not give up senpai; there's always hope. You just gotta try
>>
>>35362603
At some point, you have to learn to accept failure and move on. When nothing becomes the norm, you embrace nothing and expect the same. For a good part of my life, the best analogy I could give is that I work like a cigarette, someone lights me up, enjoys their buzz, and discards me untill they need their next fix. And I was always happy to provide. I stopped getting my hopes up that I'd be anything more than that and it just worked. Still does, but every little once in a while someone comes along, tells me I can be more, and like the self-fulfilling prophecy I am, repeat the cycle from the first drag to being thrown on the ground once again. It just doesn't change and I don't expect it to.
>>
>>35362603
Ignore them for the most part, try and read books of better worlds and imagine myself as an observer to more fantastic journeys.
>>
im a 27 year old friendless virgin who is barely in community college. should i just kill myself?
>>
I cope with it by hating everyone. I wish they would all suffer and curse them everyday. The fucking normies.
>>
>>35367779
Are you a female? Serious question btw, roblox btw
>>
>>35368197
Same here famalamalam
>>
>>35362661
>probably
Aka the normies way of saying "no"
>>
>>35368084
Cannabis doesnt cause depersonalization, stop self diagnosing you fag.
>>
>>35368361
Why are you asking?

Ordek
>>
>>35368493
To see if I should get my hopes up like you said. While I dont believe in females having it all on easy-modo like r9k does, I do believe that the dating world is far more kind to females.
>>
>>35368566
No. I am a guy along with those adjectives I threw out. I thought it was hopeless but I eventually found someone
>>
>>35362603
I didn't want to make a thread but I do want to send a message to the people of /r9k/. I know there are a lot of normalfags here and people like myself who are perfectly functional but chronically and pathologically lazy and unmotivated. My message is for the people who struggle and don't fit in real world; physically, behaviorally or both. I never understood what kind of life you must lead but I got a better idea in my interactions with one of you. Instantly I could tell you weren't retarded in the traditional sense. I felt great sympathy because, while I don't look or behave like you, I do see myself in you. I just want to say that I admire the effort you put into your life and can only image what it must be like to be that out of place, like a puzzle piece from a different box. I don't believe working is a virtuous pursuit by default but I do admire your efforts to live life to the best of your ability even with the losing hand you were dealt. I even understand if you feel more at home in a video game or in a cartoon then you do out in the world. The people I'm talking about might not even exist in /r9k/, but it's the closest I can imagine. If you are one of those people just try your best to enjoy your life. That's my simple pointless message. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm talking down to anyone. I don't have anyone I could call a true friend but I just felt some camaraderie with a stranger and wanted to send a message to the aether.
>>
>>35368610
>weren't retarded in the traditional sense
>>
>>35368596
Well, that does bring me hope, thanks famalam <3

Also, were/how did you meet? I understand if you dont want to say tho.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.