[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start wagecucking first day >only have to do 4 hours light

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1477488881528.png (1MB, 1128x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1477488881528.png
1MB, 1128x1078px
>start wagecucking first day
>only have to do 4 hours light stuff (and it's not even retailcucking)
>by the end absolutely exhausted
>can't even relax after getting home because knowing I have to go in and do it again tomorrow and the next day for the rest of my life makes my heart race
How the fuck are people not killing themselves in droves? I don't know how long I can do this without cracking
>>
16 year old detected. Wait til you need to do a full 40hr week plus OT and default on car and mortgage loans if you don't and need to calculate your monthly expenses for every small purchase to make sure you don't over reach your budget and have to food shop amongst droves of retards regularly to stay alive and live in fear of fender benders or common colds unless you can also afford insurance and will be doing it all until you die unless you somehow make enough to "get ahead" and build a decent retirement fund. Welcome to the fuckin american dream
>>
>>35362528
sounds like you could use some super male vitality
>>
>>35362528
>waahhhh I can't neet around and jerk off to anime waifus all day

Welcome to adulthood, enjoy your stay.

Real people have ambitions to do things other than play vidya in their parents' basement all day. It's probably too much for a NEET like you, but try to imagine a life where you own a house or have a real career or something.
>>
>>35363269
>Real people have ambitions
Yea, just look at Elliot Rodger
>>
>>35363193
26 year old actually

it's going to be a 40+ hour position that was just the first day
>>
>>35362528
>be retail merchandiser
>drive around to 5-7 stores in my county and stock food products
>16/hr fulltime + overtime
>can milk hours easily
>log hours in stores and traveling through app
>zero supervision

Its a pretty sweet gig, but its still in the realm of retailcucking and wage slavery. I'd kill for an office job where i wear a suit and interact with decently intelligent people and hot office qts all day. Hopefully i'll get there

t. polisci faggot
>>
>>35363269

>real people have ambitions
>vast majority of humanity works useless, mind-numbing jobs until they finally die

Many robots fall into that category where they're too smart to be taken in by this fantasy, and too dumb to learn or do anything that takes real skill. They also lack a social network to make the failures bearable or the daily grind not so terrible.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.