[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be as attractive as you want >you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1383084500699.jpg (466KB, 1045x830px) Image search: [Google]
1383084500699.jpg
466KB, 1045x830px
>you will never be as attractive as you want
>you will never be as charismatic as you want
>you will never be as intelligent as you want
>you will never be as cool as you want
>you will never have the kind of sex or any other kind fun you want
>you will never not repulse people
>you will never be good enough at what you're passionate about
>you have an irreparably, irreconcilably fucked up mind
>you will die with crushing regret
>you're too much of a coward to end your life on your own terms
>you're doomed to a miserable life and there's nothing you can do about it

What do?
>>
>>35362510
Who cares. It's all pointless anyways. The cool, attractive, and intelligent people will die, just like you will. So eat Cheetos and get high because it's the only pleasure robots get in life.
>>
Can you try not to ass blast the board with depression when you feel like it, thanks
>>
>>35362510
Well I agree with the anons above. Drugs don't discriminate. Their pleasure is absolute. So use and abuse them. It's tge ultimate pleasure in life.
>>
That is not true. We are not masters of our own fate, but we can still bend our lives in certain directions, shape and form them with the tools we have been given. All are not equal, and everyone cannot be everything, but everyone can work hard, improve and through iron will FORCE themselves to make the best of what life has given them.

However, instead, we post frogs on a vitnamese rice cooking imagebord.
>>
>>35362558

The cool attractive people will lead interesting and meaningful lives meanwhile others won't even know what friendship is like. There is nothing wrong with being upset about never being not alone.
>>
>>35362510
>>you will never have the kind of sex or any other kind fun you want
What kind of sex do you want to have? It better be something impossible like being a cute shota with a bossy older sister.
>>
>>35362510
>>35362747
I miss you so much I can't bear it. You're the only one I want. I want you so much. Can I see you soon?
>>
>>35362861
with someone you're physically attracted to, not just someone you're fucking out of desperation
>>
>>35362510
What's the point of your picture? Boring people have boring lives? No shit.
>>
>>35362510
What does the frist door says?, I can read this.
>>
>>35363261
"Those born into privilege"
Meaning White Males.
>>
File: space-04-(1).png (369KB, 859x918px) Image search: [Google]
space-04-(1).png
369KB, 859x918px
>>35362510
>What do?
Dream about your wishes at night.

>At night I have a gf
>At night I have sex
>At night I fly
>At night I explore unique places
>At night I experience thing I never had

At day I have nothing.
>>
>>35363272
orignial t -thanks anon
>>
Bumpsafsdgg
>>
>you will never EVER even be average height
Fuck life!
playing on manlet mode is suicide-tier
>>
someday you will realize you don't care for any of these things... i grew up 16 reading this shit which put me down, now finally I'm 23 and I can say I don't care, I want to be happy, and if you interfere with my happiness I refuse to allow you into my life no matter what it takes.
>>
>>35363272

No shithead it means the rich.
>>
File: 55990.jpg (10KB, 236x185px) Image search: [Google]
55990.jpg
10KB, 236x185px
Today I had some panic attack shit, man. My life is so fucked up. I haven't progressed at all since 2007. That was my last year in HS. I'm 27 now. Fucking late 20s. I spent the rest of my teenage years and the prime time of my early 20s sitting in front a computer watching chinese cartoons. How the fuck did I manage to screw things this badly? In a blink of an eye I'll be 30. Then suddenly I'll be 50 and then I'll be dead. And I still haven't done shit... god, I'm freaking out again... SEND HELP!!
>>
>>35363996
>I'm 23 and over all this depression stuff

Good for you, faggot. I'm 26 and it's only gotten worse.
>>
>>35363996
normie pls go

>oregano
>>
>>35362510
Cyianide pill would do the trick
>>
File: Right.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
Right.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
If it makes you feel any better, nothing you do matters.
Today I got made fun of in class by 5 people at once, but I just laughed it off, cause nothing matters. Right?
I realized how lonely and friendless I am, but it doesn't matter. Right?
I can just sit alone in my room for the rest of my life and die as I lived: alone. Right?
Right?

Right?
>>
>>35363272
>person in the picture is a white male
>>
>>35364272
>>35364625
33 here. My 20s were the worst time of my life. All that anxiety and depression about "what am I doing, how am I going to make it, look at how well everyone else is doing" etc. It all just fades away. You realize you'll just be an average Joe and you're not special and all the pressure just fades away. You probably don't have one big special thing you're supposed to do. You're just going to work, eat, sleep, and breathe. The less you want to buy, the less you need to work. Everything is going to be OK. Millions of people are born in slums around the world and they make do- you're going to make it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.