[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiddly-Ho Wagey, home early I see? Well I felt so bad for yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Comfy.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
Tiddly-Ho Wagey, home early I see? Well I felt so bad for you today that I decided to delve into the scientific community for a way to help you. It seems as though I have found it!

You see, as a wage-cuck you are just making money for your boss right? Well lets make you, yes YOU the boss by a quick ascension of the corporate ladder. Apparently there is a quick, easy trick to it.

>https://psychcentral.com/news/2017/03/07/healthy-sex-life-at-home-may-boost-job-performance-satisfaction/117299.html

No need to thank me, just be sure employ lots of other wagies to cover my NEETbux when you become the new CEO
>>
It's true desu

Oreg
>>
>>35362366
oh,cool, so now you're telling me if I just get a GF I'll not only be a virgin but I'll also be much happier

interesting study
>>
File: 5f2f93ea6215560bf298f65136f05336.png (446KB, 874x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5f2f93ea6215560bf298f65136f05336.png
446KB, 874x1200px
I work for the government so I don't make money for anyone directly, have no reason to do well at my job, and have gained no valuable skills to transfer anywhere else. I also work at a welfare office, so I'm literally giving NEETs money, which is even more depressing.

It's extremely discouraging to know your labor goes towards nothing of value. I don't even mean because it's going to welfare "leeches"; couldn't give a fuck about that. It's that giving them the money and my getting paid requires no skill and yields no job satisfaction, but requires enough of my attention on a DAILY basis that I can't focus on anything I care about.

Seriously considering suicide at this point. I was once a NEET; once you know the good life, the wagecuck life is unbearable.
>>
>>35362366
>Tidly-ho
What the fuck type of greeting is that? Gets me every time
>>
>>35363619
Give tips for getting the bux pls.
>>
File: 29db009e88397189dc8a7de7f1f8c735.jpg (202KB, 1028x1500px) Image search: [Google]
29db009e88397189dc8a7de7f1f8c735.jpg
202KB, 1028x1500px
>>35363701

Be a single mother, brown immigrant, or a child. They'll give you pretty much whatever you want in those cases.

If you want real BUX, as in SSI disability, you're gonna need a fucking SHITTON of medical documentation and a lawyer that's done this a lot. It'll probably take 2-4 years, but could take even longer depending on circumstance. You need to convince as many doctors and gubbment bureaucrats as possible that you're retarded/fucked up as shit and need welfare.

Seriously, the most important part is medical documentation from as many doctors as possible saying you're a fucking retard, and a lawyer that knows the whole process well enough to make the whole thing go through smoothly.

Good luck, lumpenprole.
>>
File: 1488227395.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1488227395.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>need a gf to get promoted
>need to get promoted to attract a gf
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>35363981
Wtf a single psychiatrist won't do the trick? I knew lawyer would be very helpful but you need several psychiatrists?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.