[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found the loveliest GF one could imagine and I still want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

I found the loveliest GF one could imagine and I still want to die.
I literally don't know how to cope with life. I want to go and scream my lungs out in a forest and I just want to stop existing I want to be able to explain myself but I can't it's driving me insane
>>
>>35362183
God I fucking hate you normies. I hope you fucking die too. Painfully.
>>
>>35362183
I bet that's unironic use of a fucking stock photo too. Pathetic.
>>
File: 1461266156626.jpg (212KB, 1006x609px) Image search: [Google]
1461266156626.jpg
212KB, 1006x609px
>>35362183
Hey op, I've been in that exact same position. The self hate eventually became too much and I broke up with her for "her sake", which is just another word for running away. Good luck man
>>
The Big Guy took my gf.
>>
File: 1488394958080.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488394958080.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>35362183
>>35362234
normies are a fucking plague, they just have to come and ruin everything so they can feel special.
I hate this shit
>>
>>35362183
Stop beni
>>
>>35362234
>>35362304
Keep up the good fight robots
>>
>>35362234
>>35362304

it doesn't affect you and your bitterness in any way. maybe another website with trigger warnings might be more up your alley
>>
>>35362440
And now comes the snooty faggot act.
>>
>>35362234
>>35362304
>>35362374
there's more to life than a gf, my mans. i hope you don't expect to make a 180 recovery from being a robot after entering a relationship because that'd be a rough awakening from the dream. it'll still be about life, the world and your place in it. that stuff can haunt people and it does.

it doesn't take a robot to feel like you want to die. at the same time, it doesn't take a normie to get a gf.
>>
>>35362507
Oh wow that is so deep, so profound. I've never heard a normalfag speak as if he himself were a robot, giving out fagtier bullshit advice like this before. Yup you've changed my life. Faggot
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>35362507
"My mans" fucking really? Why do you come to this website, normalfag? Go back to plebbit and cuddle up to your QT gf. Disgusting.
>>
File: just die already.jpg (308KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
just die already.jpg
308KB, 1152x864px
>>35362578

Not him, but you sound really jealous and bitter. Soon you'll reach "fox and the grapes" levels of bitterness. Together with the patheticness of trying so hard to fit in here, your whole person reaches excruciating levels of obnoxiousness.
>>
>>35362645
>Not him
Nice try, samefag
>>
>>35362578
i hope you'll get a gf someday and then you'll see the point I was trying to make here.

>>35362642
>plebbit
go back to gaia and don't return.
>>
>>35362645
Well 'not him' you and OP can go fuck yourselves. Is this place too bitter for you? Do you need a sweeter place to nurse your depression? Well you won't find it here. Go be emo elsewhere, you don't belong anywhere certainly not here.
>>
>>35362713

Do you seriously expect someone to enjoy his company so much that they're willing to start a romantic relationship? Just look at his posts.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeee.png (220KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeee.png
220KB, 858x725px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SO. MANY. FUCKING. NORMIES.

REEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35362183
>>35362507
But both normies and robots can be whiny bitches though. That doesn't mean they're the same thing.

>robot has no friends/gf
>depressed anyway

Massive faggot, but at least it makes sense.

>normie has friends/gf
>depressed anyway

Massive faggot on a whole new level.
>>
>>35362738

No, this is the only anonymous place where I can talk about anything I want without registering an account in a quick fashion.

>he takes the internet this seriously and his little loser club
I might be a bigger loser than you, but at least I'm not as pathetic as you are.
>>
>>35362824
>white noise white noise white noise
No one asked for your sad failed normalclown stories because no robots give a shit. you don't belong here. Maybe reddit might pretend to give a fuck but you won't find that here.
>>
>>35362891

You obviously care enough to respond.
>>
>>35362963
But not enough to pretend to care. Go be depressed somewhere else biggest loser
>>
>>35362963
Holy fucking shit the amount of plebbit gold this nigger would get, you don't even know.

>YOU SIR WIN LE INTERNET XDDDDDD
>>
>>35362738
there's nothing hardcore about /r9k/, certainly not in 2017. anybody goes on channel 4.

>>35362750
that's true, but we should look ahead and be a bit idealistic right

>>35362798
I see your point but friends and a gf aren't always enough to be truly happy in life. people have dreams and ambitions. a gf is nice but after the honeymoon period it will have normalized completely. you'll still be where you are and nothing will change on its own. having no friends/gf is a problem on its own, just like all the other problems that people encounter in life that get people down. if they become serious enough and they start doing a number on the person, the outcome is sort of the same in the way that you'll just feel terrible, or even worse, like you want to die.

what I don't get about your post is that robot + gf = somehow normie. I don't think it works that way. personally, i think it's about varying degrees of hiding/suppressing the "inner robot". even /r9k/ reached this conclusion with the term cyborg right ? OP hasn't specified anything else apart from his GF so i'm assuming that must be the deciding factor somehow.
>>
>>35363111

You're the only person in here mentioning Reddit and Reddit related stuff. Are you sure you're not obsessed with it? You're pathetically "mocking" it by just spouting the things you accuse them of doing. How can one person be so out of touch not to realize that he's doing the things he accuses others of?
I suggest you kill yourself.
>>
>>35362963
where's the upvote button to the top with you!
>>
File: ultimate.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>35363183
>I suggest you kill yourself.
Someone sure is triggered, sounds like robots managed to knock this normalfag off his high horse.

Keep it up boys
>>
>>35363118

I don't have any dreams or ambitions. People who have dreams or ambitions don't have a wish to stop existing. People without dreams and ambitions don't want friends or jobs or relationships or being rich or having fun.
>>
>>35363242
>I don't have any dreams or ambitions.
>People who have dreams or ambitions don't have a wish to stop existing

there's plenty of suicides among artists and other high-profile figures in the world so that doesn't add up for me. care to elaborate ?
>>
>>35363183
>You're the only person in here mentioning Reddit and Reddit related stuff.
30 seconds after you posted someone mentioned it BTFO bitch, why don't you fucking learn about 4chan culture before you start posting, better yet don't ever come back here because you don't belong no one wants you
>>
>>35363319
being an enraged sperg isn't particularly 4chan culture though. i remember much cooler times than your angry spazzing around
>>
>>35363375
who cares about what you do and don't remember, the only thing you need to remember now is to fuck off, that shouldn't be too hard for you princess
>>
>>35363375
My god leave this fucking board already, no one wants you here
>>
>>35362183
>Wahh I get to stick my dick in a women's vagina, oh woe is me

t. normie
>>
>>35363375
can't handle the spaz then fuck off and take your normal problems with you
>>
>>35363375
yeah nah you're not even talking to the same person. despite your autistic anger i hate to say, you're still not particularly fitting in, not uncommon on /r9k/. lurk more and stop posting

>>35363423
you only get a few words. shut up
>>
>>35363489
>yeah nah you're not even talking to the same person. despite your autistic anger i hate to say, you're still not particularly fitting in, not uncommon on /r9k/. lurk more and stop posting

meant for >>35363397

also I might just as well add >>35363477 to the latter part of the post
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.