[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What experiences have made you the pathetic shell of a man that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: feels.jpg (67KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
67KB, 804x802px
What experiences have made you the pathetic shell of a man that you are today? I'll start.
>way back in middle school
>field trip to valleyfair (an amusement park in minnesota)
>never had any luck with girls
>never gave up hope, however
>waiting in line for a ride
>5/10 grill keeps looking at me
>kind of flirting with me
>hmm
>13 y/o mind races
>I decide that after the ride, I'll find her and get her number
>smugfrog.exe
>go in for the kill
>she YELLS (fucking yells, in front of all my friends), "Oh shit"
>runs away
>runs. In heels
that was the tipping point, the point I gave up. There were other misfortunes, but this was what set me off. Keep it going, robots.
>>
>>35362026
What did you expect a 13y/o girl to do? Or was she like literally upset? Most grills are always giggly like that.

Anywhore's. I've fucked 8 grills now (25y) and I've never actually approached a grill and asked for her number, it always happened kinda spontaneous, or trough the internet.
>>
>>35362026
Years of complete isolation and extreme poverty, a broken problematic family, long standing health issues and acute injury during a fight.
>>
>>35362026
i've just got something light-hearted to keep it going OP

>be me
>pass both motorcycle tests
>acquire license
>hell yea
>go home from the riding school by bicycle with a big grin
>about take a right turn into my street
>see parents and neighbours are out awaiting me, mom must've told them I passed
>cool stuff, feel even more excited
>turn right
>the fucking rear wheel slips away
>fall just as I enter the street, everybody looks shocked
>leg is stuck in the damn bicycle
>struggling to get up
>hand bleeding
>younger kid stops to check if I'm alright

and that's how the celebration party for my motorcycle license started. as you can imagine I took a lot of remarks that day, as well as on my first ride.
>>
>>35362026

Man, which of the many stories of my life should I tell? Ah how about this one:

>be me
>in middle school
>be in love with a fellow student
>never have the courage to say anything but someone finds out anyway
>school day goes by
>about to head out to where I'm picked up to go home when
>"Oh shit, I forgot to bring home X book that I need"
>Race up to classroom on the second story
>See crush standing there talking with her friend
>Make it to my desk
>Grab book
>On the way out I decide to glance at my crush
>"EWWWW DID HE JUST LOOK AT ME?!" crush say to her friend
>everyone within earshot laughs
>I run out of the room and head down the stairs heartbroken

Ahhhh, thanks for taking that wonderful trip with me through memory lane.
>>
>>35362158
man that sucks but hey at least your brain is still functioning !
>>
>>35362026
> be me, highschool, last year
> best friend has gf for like 6 months
> all is cool but she speaks with me more often
> continues for months
> she dumps him because she wants to be with me but she is a bitch to him about it
> spitting poison all around
> fast forward 3 months
> she is stalking me, brocode doesn't allow me to go for it
> 1 year in
> best friend commits suicide due to how betrayed and alone he felt
Do I even deserve to feel and ever fall in love?
>>
File: 1488641562822.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1488641562822.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>35362631
Op here. Holy shit, dude.
>>
>>35362491
don't you think you are being too harsh on yourself?
middle school was a long time ago and back then boys and girls were scared of each other.
>>
>>35362610
I wish it does because I don't feel like it. I'm going to book an MRI this week.
>>
>>35362762
hopefully you are fine. Some of us will make it in the end.
>>
>>35362631
Jesus anon that's fucked up. I don't know the full story but I don't think you're the one to blame. You have to forgive yourself man. You couldn't have known that he would kill himself and you're not the one that drove them apart
>>
>>35362660

Maybe, but this was just one small factor in a line of events that made me the pathetic shell of a man that I currently am. It was that one situation though which made me avoid women and use the mantra that I'd say to myself everytime I found a woman attractive. "Girls like her don't like guys like you".
>>
>>35362762
What sort of symptoms so you have?
>>
>highschool me
>first ever gf. we kiss and stuff, think i'm hot shit.
>go away for weekend
>gf and best friend have sex while im gone
>both losing their virginity
>splinters friend group and i lose everyone

i thought...how much worse can it get. i dont need them anyways

>next year in highschool
>2nd gf
>things go well. kiss and stuff.
>cheats on me with ex-gfs brother
>whole school mocks me for being a double cuck

trust no thot
>>
>>35362880
>>35362631
>all this shit about having gf's
normies seriously need to leave
>>
>>35362026
Horrible parenting, never making any friends and autism I guess. It's kind of hard to just point to a situation and say that's the one that did it.
>>
>>35362657
>>35362835
Thanks guys. I do consciously understand that I had just some word in that matter but after all those years I start doubting I will ever beat the mental, sublingual, block that I had since then.
Also maybe my shitty childhood has more to do with that than that event. But thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.
>>
>>35362857
one day you will meet someone and think to yourself how did I ever think so low of myself.
>>
File: 1488908835735.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1488908835735.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>35362631
fuck man that's harsh
>>
>>35362026
grill laughing at my dicklet
>>
>>35363108
I have very serious problems and the lack of a relationship is not very important to me at all. Though, it used to be before I understood that life just get progressively worse.
>>
>>35363232
there is always more than meets the eye. I truly believe, even though I know nothing about you, that one day you'll be happy.
>>
>>35363395
I meant to say this in my last post, but thanks anon. I hope things work out for you as well.
>>
>>35362631
I didn't know this was a "Normies getting BTFO" thread. Great story since 3 normies in total got BTFO
>>
man i dont even remember much i repressed all that shit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.