[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl talks to me in class >realize that you will never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1479145279075.jpg (146KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479145279075.jpg
146KB, 960x758px
>girl talks to me in class
>realize that you will never be able to get along if they tried to get to know you because you are borderline autistic and have next to nothing in common with normal, healthy, well-adjusted people
>realize that you will never be able to connect with them as you spent your developmental years isolated and thus are an emotionally and cognitively stunted manchild
>realize that you are incapable of loving someone for who they are instead of an idealized version you will undoubtedly develop in your head
>realized that nothing but pain can come from attempting to further a connection through this conversation
>have to pretend to not be interested in them at all
>>
>>35361950
I am kind of like this, only I make an effort to interact with them anyway, despite knowing the inevitable conclusion is they won't get along with me. Seriously, my entire time in college I never made a single friend.
>>
>>35362054
I used to have a few friends here, but I was friends with them in highschool first. Then they dropped out of college and now I don't have any friends here... I visit them once a week though
>>
>>35362094
Well, at least you made friends in highschool. I had a really challenging time making friends in highschool too, never made any lol.
>>
>>35362168
I guess. It sucks that the few friends I do have all work weekends and night shifts so I don't get to hang out that often. Sorry you never made friends. I didn't have any friends for the first 3 years of highschool
>>
File: 1480187775996.jpg (59KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1480187775996.jpg
59KB, 408x439px
somebody deleted their comment on this thread... i wonder why. all it said was something like "this is true, friend"
>>
>>35361950
that cat looks so badass
>>
>>35361950
stop being a whiny edgy cunt and make an active effort to improve your quality of life. you know you WANT to feel those things, but you don't bother trying/practicing so it becomes more natural to you. you act as if every other human being hasn't been through that shit where they feel awkward and retarded and don't fit in.

honestly, even most normies do autismo shit all the time. you guys just don't realize it.
>>
>>35363462
I love this picture desu. Look at how callous that cat's gaze is; yet you know at home he is mewling and pretending to be all innocent for dat meowmix
>>
>>35363524
In the past few months I've been trying to improve my life in solitary pursuits (lifting, reading, learning a language) because I guess I've given up.

It's not that I haven't practiced: I've had girlfriends and shit. I can pretend to be a different person to get a date or get laid but at the end of the day it isn't real. I'm not actually a full person
>>
>>35363615
>makes a thread about being so alone and such a robot XD.
>I've had girlfriends and shit.

Jesus Christ I haven't had sex in a year I'm turning into a virgin!
>>
>>35363985
I had to actually fictionalize a personality to get girlfriends and I couldn't make the relationships last because it was all fake. But no, fine, I'm a failed normie, whatever, I don't really give a shit
>>
>>35363615
I see. I think a lot of people feel the same way, just to different extents.

Seems like a lack of confidence in yourself. Like you feel you don't deserve to make emotional connections with people who you think are more "real" and "full" than you.
>>
>>35361950
Did the bird died?

The cat looks so chill
>>
File: woja spining at very hihg speed.gif (97KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
woja spining at very hihg speed.gif
97KB, 498x594px
>>35364312
I guess that's true. But I'm right; they ARE more "real" and "full" than I am. It's not just that I don't deserve to make emotional connections; I also can't. This is partially because my true self is not at all viable for partnership, but also because it seems I'm incapable of fostering a legitimate emotional attachment to another person in myself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.