[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have Borderline Personality Disorder >today I overreact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Hanabi Kuzu.png (124KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Hanabi Kuzu.png
124KB, 250x250px
>have Borderline Personality Disorder
>today I overreact over nothing and act like a bitch
>I don't do this as often as I used to but it sucks whenever it does
>the people I act like a cunt to don't realize I'm just splitting and that I love, like, and respect them the other 99 percent of the time
>my brain stopped going haywire a little while ago but my body is exhausted
>won't really be able to relax until I fall asleep and (hopefully) wake up feeling better
>>
Do you have skype or discord? I wish to talk with you at length.
>>
>>35361697
Do you have a throwaway email? I'll add you tomorrow after I'm rested up.
>>
i dont think I have BPD (had to look up splitting) but I really feel the stuff you wrote. overreacting got me in bad situations and it still does, especially when drinking. it's like someone pulls a switch and I realize I'm probably being very unreasonable but go on doing it anyway with full force.
>>
>>35361784
[email protected]
>>
File: wd.png (73KB, 318x838px) Image search: [Google]
wd.png
73KB, 318x838px
>tfw i also have BPD and it ruined one of the greatest relationships i may ever have

>>35361938
you know nothing
>>
File: image.png (468KB, 649x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
468KB, 649x680px
>>35361681
I know how you feel, bpd sucks
>>
>>35362130
that's how it works you ignorant shit
>>
>>35362236
because i *cant* control them when my bpd starts to fuck with me
>>
>>35362458
it usually starts with ultra anxious paranoid thoughts, then to me accusing them of something and saying a bunch of really mean shit, then its back to normal and i realize i was wrong and its too fucking late
>>
>>35361697
Jesus Christ this place is cancer.

>lemme get them digitz guurrll
>>
>borderline personality disorder
did you mean "act like a manchild and not take responsibility for my actions or what effects they might have on others disorder"?
>>
File: 1458277170472.jpg (469KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
1458277170472.jpg
469KB, 920x690px
>>35362744
Personality disorders exist and are real. However; They can control their behaviour, but they will still feel these extreme emotions over perceived insults/not being valued etc.

Shit sucks, and they will never get rid of it. It's like having to control an unruly child, but it's part of you.
>>
>>35362632
i apologize to her every day, but she just shuts me out. she fucking hates me.
>>
>>35361681
That's a cute picture of Hanabi, that show has depressingly made me realize how much I want to feel wanted.

>>35361878
Fuck, I am sorry for you anon. I genuinely hope you are able to reconcile things if you havent or find somebody greater. I am not entirely certain how bpd works but it sounds like a hell that nobody deserves.
>>
>>35363153
What did you do to make her hate you?
Original...
>>
>>35363357
Fuck me, I meant to reply to 35362052
Just end me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.