[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't manlets just focus on being funny and nice to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: c80c98_5280045.jpg (107KB, 1363x768px) Image search: [Google]
c80c98_5280045.jpg
107KB, 1363x768px
Why don't manlets just focus on being funny and nice to make up for being short?

>I once dated a tiny man. He was cute, but damn was he a shorty. He wasn't exactly shorter than me, but he had maaaaaaaybe an inch on me.

>He may have a beautiful face, killer abs and a stellar personality, but all you or anyone else can seem to focus on is that your boo is a tiny little munchkin. You try to ignore it, but it's just always an issue. It never goes away.

>Having a short guy on top of you is always slightly awkward. When his feet reach only the tops of your ankles, it's weird.

>Also, he's small, so he isn't exactly the cookie-cutter vision of masculinity. Sometimes you just want to be thrown around in bed by a big, hot stud. That's just not in the cards for you, my friend

>For some reason, people think that you must be desperate for a boyfriend just because he's short. I mean, why else would you choose a guy "like that"? It's pretty f*cked that this is our reality, but there's no denying it.

>He likes to talk about his huge dick... when he doesn't actually have a huge dick. He likes to brag about his career and how successful he is. He wants to be a "man." He has a classic Napoleon complex. He talks loudly, makes crazy jokes and always wants to be the life of the party. You love him, but it can really be a bit much.

>Luckily, he has an amazing personality, because he spent so long making up for his height.

>The thing is, we don't give the short guy enough credit. He tries harder, and he's funnier and nicer than the tall douchebags who don't put in the effort. The short guys are the real winners.

>He may not be society's "ideal" height, but he's a good boyfriend, and that's what matters most.

http://elitedaily.com/dating/truth-about-dating-short-guys/
>>
lol if you want to know what difficulty is try to be balding
>>
>>35360742
cause they get sick of being the clown and the nice guy and the one with the lads trust me I know
>>
>>35360742
>he's a good boyfriend, and that's what matters most.
>now let me expand on my multi-paragraph diatribe explaining every single fault he has
nobody is buying it, Stacy
>>
>>35361100
being bald and being fat are both MUCH worse than being short.
>>
>>35360742
Nice cherrypicking. If you actually read that article, you'd see that pretty much every girl says it doesn't matter what height the guy is.

Move along here. Just another bitter lanklet virgin trying to desperately get validation.
>>
>>35361305
How is being fat worse? You can just lose the weight.
>>
>>35360742
>http://elitedaily.com
You really are a fucking Stacy aren't you.
We aren't buying the "I dated a short person so I'm a good person" bullshit. Now GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>35361382
fair enough, this is true. but i mean at that moment. a fat person at that moment has a much harder time getting girls than a short person, but he can at least lose the weight.

but related to being fat, a poor frame is also worse. even if i lost weight i would have narrow shoulder and wide hips, so i could still definitely never get a girl even though i'm tall.
>>
File: 0233___EYmXu0K.png (8KB, 222x396px) Image search: [Google]
0233___EYmXu0K.png
8KB, 222x396px
>>35361305
>balding
>fat
>short
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.