[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit actually happened to me today. >bookstore >going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: RF02.jpg (20KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
RF02.jpg
20KB, 600x337px
This shit actually happened to me today.

>bookstore
>going to pay for the book I'm going to take
>Qt cashier girl says hi
>"Oh, Saramago, what is he, spanish?"
>"Portuguese, I think, ahah"
>"I see you're well-read. Maybe you'd like books by [insert contemporary women writer whose name I forgot]. She's a new author. How about you take a look around? I can show you her books"
>"I don't think I'd be interested, thanks anyway though."
>"Why? Because it's a woman?"
>"No, I'm just not into current writers."
>"Oh, I totally get you. How about some Virginia Woolf? Or Jane Austen? Have you read anything by them?"
>"Just Pride and Prejudice."
>"Oh, then you'd loooooove such and such works."
>"Not really interested in reading them at the moment. But I appreciate it."
>She scowls as I pay for the book and leave.

>women
>>
She wanted to fuck you, idiot. Have fun getting no pussy tonight.
>>
>pay for the book
lol
>>
File: 1483487274082.jpg (28KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483487274082.jpg
28KB, 960x720px
>>35359693
maybe she just thought they were good authors who you would like?
>>
>>35359720
>fucking your integrity over to get some slut's puss

Lol look at this faggot
>>
It was rude of her to suggest stuff for you when you've already made your selection and are currently trying to pay and leave.
"why don't you like what I like" bullshit, fuck her. She'll probably be fired for being rude to customers, those places have high turnover and attract pretty socially retarded people sometimes.
>>
>>35359773
I bet you don't kiss girls faggot.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488712709647.jpg (54KB, 931x571px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488712709647.jpg
54KB, 931x571px
>>35359797
You're the one who is being socially retarded not her.
>>
>>35359693
That shit is called 'selling', dunno if you ever heard of it.
>>
>>35359720
How was she going to fuck him? Even if he bought it he'd have to ask her out, and based on what she was suggesting I imagine she's a Tumblr feminist who would try to get him banned from the store for sexual harassment. I wouldn't be surprised if she was just trying to shill female authors because of their sex desu.
>>
>>35359693
>>"No, I'm just not into current writers."
See, what you should've said was "Yes."
>>
>>35359875
>caring about pussy and not throwing away your need for such pleasures

This is why you're all unhappy
>>
>>35359891
No dumb dumb, I was saying you should've said yes to the fact that you're not interested because it's a woman.
>>
>>35359910
This, woman are different and don't know you probably have autism.
>>
>>35359693
She probably gets a sales commission and misjudged you to be a feminist. That explains the scowl.
>>
>>35359720
here is some jokes you sure understand
>you kys, you lose [CHALLANGE]
>>
>>35359725
>not sprinting away with the book
t. american
>>
>>35359957
t. black man
>>
File: 1488676694435.png (896KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488676694435.png
896KB, 1440x1080px
>>35360002
>tfw black and owe $100 to the library since my sister lost books so I just steal them from the library and return it when I want
>>
>>35359720
>sales person tries to sell you things
>"they want to fuck!"
>>
>>35359693
>Virginia Woolf
>Jane Austen

Confirmed pleb
>>
Reading non /sci/ books is gay.
>>
>>35360575
Objective truth right here.

oregano
>>
>>35359693
"Haha, yeah! Women authors are so underrepresented in literature. My favorite is Ayn Rand, do you like her?"

>feminine impasse
>>
>>35359693
you should have said yes because they were women
women are notoriously shit writers
>>
>>35359693
she just wanted you to buy morebooks from her store lmao

thats why she was trying to guilt you in to the 'omg u don't like feminists? shame on u buy these feminist books'

baka are you guys really that socially inept?
>>
>>35359693
Should have said "thanks, I'll keep them in mind" instead of saying you didn't care for them.
Virginia Woolf is good though
>>
>>35361910
>"Not really interested in them at the moment. But I appreciate it."

OP's response was pretty nice. I would have told the bitch to fuck off.
>>
>>35360152
>not just torrenting the books from the comfort of your home

why go through all that work
>>
>>35362070
It's still too strong. Women don't hear what you say but rather a hidden meaning. They're always trying to read your intentions. If you say "I'm not interested" they won't give a shit about pleasantries like "I appreciate it".
>>
Out of all things I've seen here, reading Saramago for fun is the most autistic one
>>
>>35359693
Saramago is good. Which one?
>>
>>35362419
The Stone Raft
>>
>>35359818
"I appreciate the suggestions but no thanks I won't be buying those things" is not socially retarded.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.