[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>50% of males die. That's like a quarter of the population

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: dbImage.jpg (159KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
dbImage.jpg
159KB, 768x576px
>50% of males die. That's like a quarter of the population

How does this affect society?
>>
>>35359529
labor based jobs crawl to a halt.
>>
Wait, are you telling me I'm going to die?
>>
Women's liberation and all ends overnight.

No, really - the species being reduced by a quarter overnight is an extinction threat, and the response would be forcing women to breed to restore the population.
>>
>>35359529
50% is half of the population not a quarter you fucking retard
>>
>>35361193

>women make up 50% of the population so it actually is a quarter you retard

wait but women dont really exist do they? top kek
>>
>>35361179

>A quarter of 7.5bn
>Extinction threat

That's like 5.6bn left. That is not being in danger of extinction by a long shot.
>>
>>35359529
Assuming I'm one of the ones that doesn't die (as if I'd be so lucky) life would be fucking great assuming it was 50% of men evenly distributed around the world.
>>
>>35361193
50% of 50% of the population dies. That's a quarter of the total population, retard
>>
nothing would change. there would just be more women per each chad left. they still wouldn't go for anyone less than chad.
>>
File: 200w.gif (2MB, 200x135px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
2MB, 200x135px
>>35361283
Something kills 25% of the human race overnight, and you don't think the survivors will treat it like a extinction threat?
>>
>>35359529
Within one generation the population is back to what would be "normal".

That's why you can have wars throughout history, men dying all the time, but you don't get the entire population shrink with all those male deaths. Men go out to fight, tons die, they come back and settle down, within a generation the population is back to normal.

It's when women die en masse, that you get problems.
>>
>>35361193
>le women aren't people meme xdxd
>>
>>35361179
In the past humans were reduced to a point of only like, 3000 people in the whole world and literally almost went extinct.

A quarter dead overnight is nothing even remotely close to extinction levels.
>>
>>35361470
pics or it didn't happen
truly a more original post has never been made
>>
>>35359529
Is it the Chads dying off or the Omegas?
>>
>>35361470
That was literally before recorded history. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Your honestly arguing that the human race - OUR human race - will respond rationally to over two billion people dying simultaneously with "well, in ancient times we were reduced to 3k, this is nbd"?

People in this board bitch about wanting to kill themselves because they've had five years of puberty without sex. Suddenly everyone is a dispassionate computer? This is the stupidest debate I've ever been part of.
>>
>>35361546
2 billion people dead overnight would be a catastrophe. yes it would be horrible tragic, but assuming if the thing that killed all these people stops after one night then humans would recover nbd
>>
>>35361546
Maybe people today are more retarded but if billions die you'll still have billions.

It's not an extinction event unless like, only 10% of a population is left. You could kill fully half the human race and then half of that dies to panic and turmoil, and it's still not an extinction event.
>>
Taking two wives would be more common, or at least having a wife and a mistress. Because we're already pretty mechanized, I don't think the reduction in labour power would be a huge deal. The loss would be in skills and academics, since all the productive academic fields are dominated by men.

China and India would breathe a sigh of relief. They have too many young men, that's why they send them to Canada, Australia, Malaysia, etc. If you have too many young men you get an unstable society and people get killed because they men don't get laid/married.

Do the deaths happen evenly across the world/races or is it weighted? If it happened evenly it would be like I said, but if it happened only to darkies then it wouldn't affect any societies I care about. I guess south africa would finally have a chance again.

I would probably have a great time, desu
>>
>>35359529

>50% of males die

More like 100% of males and females die.

Eventually.
>>
File: 1473533580701.jpg (810KB, 1235x950px) Image search: [Google]
1473533580701.jpg
810KB, 1235x950px
>>35359529
When China is 85% male, and it's 4.4 billion people it all balances out
>>
>>35361817
>I would probably have a great time, desu
not if you lost the coin toss and died.
>>
>>35359529
Russia after Ww2
Lack of young men makes women desperate.

Black neighborhoods in contemporary America
The remaining men turn to shit because they have no competition. You can be a neet and still fuck 5 girls a week
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.