[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend's ex invites me to mutual friend's birthday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: 4523452345.jpg (38KB, 680x760px) Image search: [Google]
4523452345.jpg
38KB, 680x760px
>friend's ex invites me to mutual friend's birthday party at a bar
>sure whatever, go and get drunk
>turns out she broke up with her boyfriend that day
>wants to share an uber home with me
>invites me inside and I decline
>"come on anon just hang out with me outside for a bit, I'm sad about the break up"
>end up on the curb while she cries about life
>says she's cold
>all the signs are there, she's sad so I guess I'll at least put my arm around her
>asks me to kiss her
>I say no
>"sorry anon I'm being weird"
>asks me to kiss her again, so no again
>comfort her a bit longer
>she admits she's always had a crush on me
>tell her she's cute but don't make moves past that
>time to call my ride
>"you sure you don't want to spend the night anon?"
>decline
>go home and sleep well

Did I just turn down free pussy?
>>
>>35359040
You did but you didn't really say why. Your reasons are probably justified.
>>
>worrying about pussy above convictions
C'mon son.
>>
>>35359040
Multiple times yeh. Stop having morals she proberly called and guy to come pump her after you left
>>
>>35359058
>just broke up with her bf that day
>used to date another friend of mine
>she and I were both drunk
>I'm a virgin

I think it was justified.
>>
Yes you did OP. But dont let these other fags say otherwise, youre a good person not taking advantage of an emotionally distraught girl.
>>
>>35359040
You've done the right thing anon.
Be proud.
>>
>>35359111
It was absolutely justified. She can try again when you both arent deunk and after she gets her shit together if she really wants you. And you can still turn her down if you still have moral objections.
>>
>>35359177
>>35359145
>>35359157
Thanks, anons. It's just been on my mind since it happened on Friday. I haven't had any kind of experience like that with a girl since one botched relationship in highschool so these situations are still new to my virgin ass.
>>
>>35359040
If this is real I'm proud of you OP

She probably put on that whole act to get back at her ex, and you didn't let that happen. You put your fellow man over a roastie, you're a swell fucking guy.
>>
>>35359226
You did good, post an update if she talks to you again
>>
>>35359233
She said she wants to hang out on Friday, but when I was talking to her on the curb she was whining about how lonely she is, so maybe she just wants a friend, which I'm more than happy to be I guess.

I'm also still desperately not over that highschool fling I mentioned. And that was 5 fucking years ago now. I'll post updates if anything happens if you guys are interested. I'm kind of thinking nothing will come of it.
>>
File: 1463867337517.gif (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463867337517.gif
133KB, 500x500px
>>35359111

You were justified.

You did the right thing.

Do not listen to the bitter incels who would jump at any degenerate way to get laid if they had the option, then cry on /r9k/ about the decline of the west and tfw no gf.

Even as a virgin you still know when to say no. You are stronger than most robots.

If you see her again it will probably be awkward, but if you talk to her about it she will probably appreciate why you said no. "We were both drunk and you just got out of a breakup. It didn't feel right."

I can't find the pic of two Wojaks hugging, so pretend this is it.
>>
I just remembered. I also sort of cucked a guy at the bar. Some dude was going after her hard and was even hanging out with us outside while we were waiting for our ride and saw me get in the car with her. That's a little funny.
>>
File: 1.gif (2MB, 170x123px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2MB, 170x123px
>>35359040
holy shit you were loyal to your friend, thats even better desu
you shouldnt lose a friendship that could last years for a one night stand
>>
>>35360271
It's awkward because her ex who's my friend told me months ago I should go for her. The guy she broke up with that day was a some guy I met once like 6 months ago.
>>
>>35359040
Of course you did, anon, TADASHI ware ware no michi ga muzukashii da!

What is the point of life if we are a slave to our urges? Are we really in control of nothing? Birthed without consent to live a miserable existence?

Don't fall for the vaginal jew that everyone else has fallen down -- we must endure!!!
>>
>>35359111
Nooo fucking wrong it wasnt justified

This is the fucking reason you waste your life on this stupid website
You dont give a fuck that she was sad drunk or your friends ex

YOU WERE JUST SCARED TO FUCK BECAUSE YOURE A VIRGIN

Thats the only fucking reason and you god damn know it

Dont be such a fucking pussy and smash that bitch for fucks sake or you will literally never fuck anyone and just keep making excuses

t. normie
>>
>>35360770
Please, normalfags on /r9k/ are just LARPers.
>>
>>35360807
Who cares if im a normie, you dont even need to be a normie to know op is a pussy
Just like most other people here
>>
>>35360770
this is incorrect. who you should fuck is a subjective thing. we don't know how old anon is, so it might be weird thats he's still a virgin but other than that it sounds like the right choice was made
>>
>>35359040
i don't think you're a pussy, op. i actually think you did the right thing from the sound of it. she was likely drunk and just trying to piss off her ex, which never ends well for any party involved.

depending on how old you are, it might be a little weird that you're still a virgin. sex is great and you should try it some time whenever it seems right.

but this time: congradulations for not just thinking with your dick.
>>
>>35360837

Your existence is incorrect

> we don't know how old anon is, so it might be weird thats he's still a virgin

Boohooo better stay a virgin for the rest of my life so i dont blame myself when i have my first time with some very drunk, sad,lonely chick who also has a crush on me and will probably not remember much apart from having sex with her crush

Only on r9k
>>
>>35359040
You did the right thing, Anon.
Nothing good can ever come up from that kind of situation. At best, you would have lost a friend and your dignity, and at worst, you would have been charged for rape.
Don't be one of those people exploiting the weakness of lost/troubled people.

Believe me, you would have done her more harm than good.
>>
>>35359040
I'd just like to point out how OP's story panned out: the ex set the scene to fuck

Girls are extremely resourceful in relationships/ picking partners - worryingly so. They're ALWAYS juggling multiple options and always have a plan b
>>
>>35360930
you're right that he may have been scared to loose his virginity and wanted to have a better first experience (which is some pussy shit because it doesnt actually matter). but you're missing the fact that he might end up looking like a huge beta if this girl was just using him to bother her ex, as well as the possibility that he might make his friends mad at him and all he has to show for it is potentially feelings for a girl who didnt actually care about him. you are an autist and likely also a virgin. i think i agree with op's decision.
>>
>>35361022

> fuck some random slut for fun
> become a huge beta

Interesting logic brother

Also im a pretty succesful salesman which literally dequalifies me from being a autist and im also not a virgin because i more or less get paid to flirt with my female customers all day long

Once you had sex a few times you realize its nothing special and you can just like do it by the way, fuck some girl, add her to your list of girls you fucked and move on
Its fun for both of you and doesnt mean shit unless you want it to mean something

Also he said his friend allowed him to fuck her >>35360416 so who gives a flying fuck
>>
File: pepe (248).png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (248).png
539KB, 594x517px
>>35359040

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT, NORMIE SCUM.
A GIRL HAS NEVER SAID THAT TO ME AND NEVER WILL, YOU HIT THE JACKPOT AND YOU TURN IT DOWN. JUST FUCKING LEAVE YOU SCUM.
>>
File: 1460925125769.jpg (18KB, 460x464px) Image search: [Google]
1460925125769.jpg
18KB, 460x464px
>>35359226
You did good Anon, don't let it bother you.
>>
>>35361258
I lucked out and have a couple friends who drag me out of my cuckshed to drink every now and then. Sorry you don't have anyone.
>>
>>35359040
>OP made this thread to troll everybody
>it worked
Ocean of piss is oceanic and urinary
>>
>>35361322
Not trolling, pic related is the text I sent her the morning after as proof if that's believable enough. Never mentioned that.
>>
>>35361227
you sound like an abrasive cunt. im not saying that its not cool to fuck whoever you want, im just saying that op didnt make an awful decision, and while he should try to loose his virginity this isnt a crippling loss. all the guys i've known who go exclusively for sad rebound chicks look like huge betas and get made fun of. depending on how his friend group works, it might have been detremental to fuck this girl.
im sure you get a lot of pussy, pal
>>
>>35361396
you seem like a very cool guy from the way you handled this op. im sure you can loose your virginity whenever you choose to
>>
File: 1481474488587.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1481474488587.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>35359040
you are pure of body, soul and mind. your actions are commendable

anyone who says otherwise is a literal and unironic normalfag
>>
>>35361396
I like your morals, i hope you are white.
>>
>>35359040
If I was your father, I would be proud of you
>>
>>35359040
there's a good chance you'd be a rebound or a mistake for her.
>>
>>35359040
You will regret this a couple of years from now when you're still a virgin with no end to it in sight.

You browsing /r9k/ doesn't really setup a good future for you either. Birds of a feather flock together and this board just happens to be full of losers and failures. Eventually if you haven't already, you'll subconsciously pick up on their garbage beliefs and mentalities and this will pour into your life greatly.

In my opinion, ditch this garbage board and you may have a chance. If you rejecting her wasn't due to subtle anxiety and it was genuinely out of principles, then this is a good indicator. Most people would fail under such conditions but you stood your ground.

If you started improving yourself, you'd probably make it desu.
>>
>>35359111

Justified.

I had numerous opportunities in similar situations where the girl JUST broke up. They are in emotional turmoil and need validation (which is sex, kissing, etc...) they are very vulnerable but you don't know if the bitch is gonna be singing a different tune the next day or week.

Not to mention you will be cannon fodder to her arguments if she fights with her ex:
>WELL I FUCKED YOUR FRIEND... HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES?
>>
>>35361572
I only pop in here every now and then. This was the most substantial event in my life for about a year and I have no one to talk to about it. /r9k/ can be nice for feedback on these kinds of things, much better than /adv/ for me at least.
>>
>>35359111
legitimate reasons to turn down a sure thing. you did well, unless youaim to be "that guy", you know, the one jerk who bones their supposed friends ex the day after they break up, and really, fuck that guy.
>>
>>35361625
My friend broke up with her 2 years ago and is currently having a kid with his new girlfriend. The guy she broke up with when this happened was some dude I only met once before.
>>
File: 1465031907717.jpg (174KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
1465031907717.jpg
174KB, 1000x929px
>>35361572

>You will regret not making a poor decision when you're older and desperation has addled your brain into slop!

Really gets those neurons firing.
>>
>>35359111
good shit anon, I'm proud of you.
>>
>>35361664
nevertheless, you dont want your cock to tase of the other dudes cum, do you?
if your friend is well over her, then nothing in the way of you getting with her, just, you know, not right then and there. what I'm trying to say: you did good, and if she's the hots for you, I wish you the best of luck, just don't rush it. give it time so she'll be sure, and not run off, leaving you down, just a rebound thing
>>
>>35359111
Well done, son. High morals and friendship is much more important than drunk sex with a sad rostie.

You can lose your virginity later.
>>
>>35361448

>all the guys i've known who go exclusively for sad rebound chicks look like huge betas and get made fun of

I never said you have to go for sad chicks exculisvly lol but why the fuck not when SHE asks you for it

Also the people making fun of someone for fucking easy chicks, as long as they arent ugly, are retarded and probably mad virgins themselfs
>>
>>35359040
Yes, but you did the right thing. She probably wanted to fuck you to throw it in his face. That doesn't mean that she's not attracted to you, but being with her would have screwed up your social life.

>>35359145
It's wouldn't have been "taking advantage". You're treading in white knight territory at this point. He really shouldn't have even rebuffed her as gently as he did, since it afforded her at least some of the validation she was seeking. Women are not innocent victims who need protection from their own libidos. This place is a sad reflection of what it used to be...

>>35359264
She doesn't want to be friends. Well, in her mind, you're already her "friend", because you told her things that she wanted to hear, and are apparently attractive enough not to be "creepy". She either wants to use you to get back at him or simply doesn't know how to cope with being single. Both are severe red flags.
>>
File: IMG_1061.jpg (117KB, 804x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
117KB, 804x740px
>>35361958
Listen to this guy he knows what's up

Original
>>
>>35361958
We already are "friends" I guess. I've known her for about 5 years and her sister dates a different friend of mine so I bump into her every now and then. A while ago when she got my number and wasn't with her recent ex she actually invited me out a couple times but I was always too drunk to go out. I think it's a bit safe to say that she's had her eye on me in some way for at least a decent amount of time.
>>
>>35359040
You're a true friend and a good guy. Please don't change.
>>
>>35362126
Oh, I see, he was her second choice. You basically indicated that you weren't interested, so she looked elsewhere. Everything I said still applies of course, but it'd be even more validating for her to be with you, since she sees you as an upgrade. You have to understand if you don't already that most women are looking for the best they can get, while you probably have this vague idea of just wanting to settle down with someone who makes you happy. You need to treat the average woman like the acquisitive, ladder-climbing prostitute she is, but avoid the pitfall of generalized misogyny for the time when you do meet one who isn't.

Women aren't naturally horrible people any more than men are, but there's a severe imbalance in our society. Men are not individually needed as providers and protectors by women as they were historically, but women are individually needed by men as mothers for their children. The degradation of monogamy, the inconsequential nature of sexual intercourse in a society that permits widespread abortion and contraception, and an irresponsibly implemented welfare system conspire together to make women prostitutes and men opportunistic lechers.
>>
File: sSJQgmW.gif (2MB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
sSJQgmW.gif
2MB, 440x247px
>>35359040
>roastie gets pumped and dumped
>comes to her 'beta' friend as a backup
>practically begs for sex through her language
>anon declines multiple times
>she spends the night alone
>probably cried about how she can't even seduce betas
>>
>>35361664
Them breaking up 2 years ago is definitely a green light for you to have sex with her
>especially since he has a girlfriend now and expecting a baby

And as for some guy you met once a while back.. forget him!

The grass has never been greener, play ball!
>>
File: igetithomes.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
igetithomes.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>35359403
A man without principles is an animal.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.