[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too weird to fit in with normies >too normal to fit in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 0034-031.jpg (388KB, 1140x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0034-031.jpg
388KB, 1140x1600px
>too weird to fit in with normies
>too normal to fit in with robots

who /cyborg/ here?
>>
>>35358860
did you do one of those robot tests?
>>
me kind of
I can interact with normies on a fairly consistent basis but I find that conversation is difficult with them and feels more forced, whereas I feel more comfortable, at east, and able to talk to robots - but I personally don't consider myself to be a full on robot autismo
lifes breddy gud :DD
>>
File: Dry.jpg (124KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Dry.jpg
124KB, 633x758px
I get along great with normies, but I can't for the life of me create friends
Whenever I do get close to someone I become irritated with him/her and next we see less and then we're strangers again
This has happened to me on a regular basis for 10 years now
>>
>>35358860
>too retarded to fit in with normies
>too retarded to fit in with robots
>>
>>35358860
>>too weird to fit in with normies
>>too normal to fit in with robots
This meme fucking sucks. I could understand if it was "too mentally stable to have expectations, too mentally unstable to fulfil them" or something.

Caring about how well you fit in on r9k is so pathetic you should kill yourself.
>>
>>35358860
>too stupid to fit into any group
fixed. cyborgs still have friends and relationships and can fit in with either group, they just have a harder time being accepted for who they are and have to fake certain interests. they like nerdy shit without going full manchild, or they like sports/partying but aren't going to become wild animals with stats on every player up their ass. it's the cute guy with an anime addiction. it's the programmer who rides in on a motorcycle.

some clueless kid who got left behind by literally everyone isn't a cyborg.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.