[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidentally fast 24 hours >have a 1500kcal+ meal >binge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: meirl.png (196KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
meirl.png
196KB, 983x758px
>accidentally fast 24 hours
>have a 1500kcal+ meal
>binge another 2500 kcal afterwards including dangerous amounts of sugar

Who /fat/ here? What was your last binge on?
>>
This is actually a good way to lose weight OP....
>>
ur phat
stap being phat
>>
Here's how I go about being a pig while still loosing weight

>wake up
>subsist on coffee, tea and water till 6pm
>pig out
>go for a walk
>go to sleep

It's called intermittent fasting and it works but it's not healthy.

It's much easier to fast than it is to eat small portions regularly.

And when you pig out, it doesn't matter so much because you cannot literally consume a daily intake of calories in one sitting.
>>
File: IMG_3590.gif (24KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3590.gif
24KB, 633x758px
>>35358594
Not fat, but my last binge was on Saturday night (it was day 3 of a pig out, I lost control)
I ate
>A big chocolate chip cookie
>bag of caramel chex mix
>slice of meatloaf with veggies
>slice of pizza
>macaroni salad/coleslaw
>piece of chocolate cake
>cheeseburger and some fries
>another slice of pizza
>part of an ice cream cone
I didn't finish the cone, I was too full. I tried to puke it up but couldn't (I had binged and puked a couple of days before, so my body was reluctant to do it again.) I estimated the calories to be around 5500 calories total. I'm a normal weight but if I keep this up, I won't be for long. Food is the only comfort I have
>>
>>35359035
When thin people say theyre binging lel that is barely a binge. Maybe if you ate the whole pizza
>>
>>35359035

>He unironically thinks that this normie amount of food is "binging"

lel
>>
>>35358594
I'm trying to count them. I started a couple of days ago. I do it everytime before eating something. I don't wanna be fat anymore. Today I ate 10 slices of bread (704kcal) and 8 slices of mortadella (476kcal). I'm trying to keep it under 1800. I usually go over 3000.

I should eat healthier food. But I don't wanna throw my fat food away. I'll do it after it runs out. As long as I keep the calories under control, there shouldn't be a problem for now, right?
>>
>>35358594
>tfw mummy doesn't buy food anymore so I started losing weight
>tfw haven't eaten in 40 hours
>>
>that feel when horrible appetite and your weight falls off whenever you don't drink
>>
>>35358674
>but it's not healthy.
It's actually incredibly healthy.
>>
File: 1473744338025.jpg (40KB, 868x623px) Image search: [Google]
1473744338025.jpg
40KB, 868x623px
>skinnyfat 5'8" 170
>trying to do better
>drink half liter of vodka and box wine in a week
>realize I just drank 8000 calories
haven't had booze in a few days please kill me
>>
>>35359035
That was your breakfast right?
>I ate a lot
>eats 4000 calories
are you even trying
>>
>>35358674
I'm a skellington and this is my eating schedule to begin with, minus the walking.

I should eat lunch but then I'm not hungry for dinner.
>>
>>35358674
I'm lean and muscular and sort of kind of intermittent fast, and I can easily eat a day's worth of calories in one sitting. And then I eat another day's worth of calories late at night.
>>
i finally found out what is wrong and why i keep going up and down in weight all the time.

changing your diet never helps, if you are fat you will just keep eating and eating. because you say to yourself "fuck this i can keep eating,im fat anyways"
the right way for me was to move my ass and do stuff, disregarding eating habits. now im losing weight and i don't have to mess with my diet
>>
>>35358594
>ate an entire box of oreos

kill me please
>>
>>35361304
the amount of sugar they have in the oero ice cream cookie is ridicules. i nearly threw up
>>
File: 1488505086579.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488505086579.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>35358594
>accidentally fasted last night
>Ate a large combo from Carl's Jr. and a shake from steak and shake for breakfast... At 3 p.m.
>>
>>35358594
lol I just biked 3 hours a few hours ago and I think when my phone is charged I will bike 3 more hours. Stationary bike in my house, you see. I know it doesn't burn a whole lot of calories but still I am trying to get into the habit of exercising a lot.

I ate 4 hot pockets and am eating a party size bag of potato chips.
>>
File: 0144 - P5GYYWJ.gif (386KB, 774x690px) Image search: [Google]
0144 - P5GYYWJ.gif
386KB, 774x690px
Asian chikn wings, crawdad bowl, spicy salmon roll, eel roll, tuna roll.

Pretty sure the waitress farted by the exit. Or it was me, not sure.
>>
>>35358594
8 pierogies and a tablespoon of butter and 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
>>
>>35361530
oh man that sounds good
>>
>>35359817
>>35360172
Same guy here. That was my latest, but you should have seen last Thursday.
>Mcdonald's: Quarter pounder with cheese, medium fries, chocolate shake
>Taco Bell: crunchwrap, cinammon twists
>Burger King: Cheese burger, onion rings, slice of oreo cheesecake
>chocolate bar afterwards

I puked most of it up, then ate a giant cookie and a bag of chex mix.
>>
>tfw fast for most of the day
>feel smarter and much more quick to pick up on things during it
>eat something
>feel stupid and lazy as shit
ahhh
>>
File: 1485330887490.gif (35KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
1485330887490.gif
35KB, 200x276px
>ywn be there to promise to suck anon's cock and swallow his cum as long as he doesn't eat at all for the entire day
No really that would be fun. Yes of course I am a guy.
>>
>fasting bc eating disorder
>think "fuck it" and get drunk
>ruin fast with greasy, nasty food
>a burger, lots of chicken fingers, fries, pocky, cake, poptarts, granola bar
feels bad :(
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.