[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please guys I'm feeling real bad, want to walk away int

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1459290545639.jpg (940KB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1459290545639.jpg
940KB, 4272x2848px
Please guys
I'm feeling real bad, want to walk away into the forest and forget this life
I want to spend tonight lying face down in a small lake, I've always dreamed of killing myself in this nondescript lake full of moss by tying a large rock to my leg and to die peacefully at night among the forest

post pictures, melacholy / comfy pictures I guess to help me cope

http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/MfnwXyhu/file.html
>>
lol bai
>>
>>35358065

Do it faggot, kill yourself and film it for our entertainment plox lolzors.
>>
File: Ravenscar.jpg (115KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ravenscar.jpg
115KB, 800x600px
>>35358065

This is the closest I've got to comfy on my work pc, anon. Don't kill yourself.
>>
god i hate myself
i hate being in this skin
i hate forcing it
i hate this facade no one has ever known who i am
i act like someone else because i know people will hate me as much as i hate myself

i cant stop anymore
feellike im sinking
but i feel no peace

im worthless everyone else can do it but i cant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zeCvycNkss
>>
Drowning is not peaceful retard
>>
>>35358065

>die peacefully
>by drowning

Laughing my fucking ass off over here, you are completely deluded if you think you're going to peacefully drift away while your lungs painfully scream for air and your entire body is flipping its shit because you can't get back up to where all of it is due to having a rock tied around your leg.
>>
>>35360312
How would you know? How many times have you drowned before?
>>
>drowning
>peaceful death
>>
>>35360439

Oh god he's got you there, anon. Nobody in history has ever drowned before.
>>
>>35360470
Yeah but have you?
>>
>>35360312
People have said that before they became unconscious they felt it was the calmest they have ever been. Something about the entire body going into a relaxed state to try and last a little longer.
>>
>>35360439
I actually have, it's INCREDIBLY unpleasant.
You're better off with choking yourself out, honestly. At least then you're just out of breath and fade out instead of the panic your body sets in when your lungs fill with fluid.
>>
>>35360522
Yikes that does sound unpleasant
>>
>>35360572
Exit bag
Shotgun to the head (or chest if you wanna make your last moments an incredibly awkward position)
Stab the heart

Those are the only "easy" ways out.
Everything else involves a lot of contorted suffering and involuntary physical pain. Especially pills.
>>
>>35360505
Yeah before you're unconscious you might feel comfy for a little bit, but the 45 seconds leading up to that 5 seconds of comfy is going to be your body panicking and trying to thrash back to the surface.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.