[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good videogame that deals with depression that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What's a good videogame that deals with depression that isn't pretentious hipster bullshit?
>>
>>35357589
I believe there should be one, but can't think of any.
>>
>>35357589
I was thinking about this the othere day, with how many people into videogames that are depressed you'd think that there would be games that target it. What genre would you guys have it in? Personally I was thinking adventure rpg is the only way to go
>>
>>35357589
Why would you look for a fucking video game on depression? Moron.
>>
Video game characters can't be depressed or else they wouldn't go out and save the day, anon.
>>
>>35357589
>what's a "good" videogame about a hipster problem that isn't hipster bullshit

depression is what every single character in every video game goes through when they get defeated or things get complicated. it's not special. fuck off.
>>
>>35357589

Cry of Fear
>>
>>35357589
Danganronpa maybe? But it's about hope vs despair.
>>
>>35357793

This.
It deals with it in such a unique way. Even the maps represent your state of mind.
>>
>>35357812
>that isn't pretentious hipster bullshit
>>
Psychonauts to an extent
>>
>>35357848
I wouldn't consider it that, but maybe thats because I don't interact with the fandom.

I guess I don't know what is meant by "pretentios hipster bullshit" in this case.
>>
Pokemon Red. My uncle was playing it before he shot himself
>>
play hearthstone anon
>>
File: 14127481749115.jpg (305KB, 679x950px) Image search: [Google]
14127481749115.jpg
305KB, 679x950px
>>35357589
No good non-pretentious game could straight deal with depression. Play something like pathologic.
>>
>>35357589
Max Payne comes to mind
>>
>>35357848
How is Danganronpa pretentious or hipster?
>>
>>35357990
>play a game that makes you suicidal

Get it over with
>>
Play LISA.

The story isn't about depression but the main character has it.
>>
>>35357589
Silent Hill 2
Tales of the Abyss
>>
File: firewatch.jpg (31KB, 300x332px) Image search: [Google]
firewatch.jpg
31KB, 300x332px
/thread this is the only game you need to play
>>
>>35358082
hearthstone is a fun game when you arent a netdecking laddershitter
>>
>>35357589
This war of mine
Not as hipster as that dragon cancer shit
>>
>>35357589
Life is Strange is good.

But it totally fits the pretentious hipster category so you wouldn't enjoy it
>>
>>35358194
I agree.
It's fun to make up decks based on some dumb card or idea and try to make them work.
If I just played it with a netdeck to rise up the ranks I wouldn't play the game
>>
>>35358366
well...why did you say it would make you suicidal?
>>
>>35357589
Borderlands
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.