[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make okcupid a few days ago >see thread on here talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

>make okcupid a few days ago
>see thread on here talking about how tinder is better and that an anon got 6 matches on it within some short time period compared to none on okc
>make a tinder and use my two nicest, recent pictures
>type up a nice informative bio
>only match with a landwhale with a nose ring who I accidentally liked
>she stops talking to me after two lines
>no matches since even though i've liked at least 40-50 people in a 10 mile radius
>>
congrats. you're an average looking white guy.

want to make a suicide pact with me?
>>
>>35357296
Dating sites are ultra Gender Biased. You shouldn't take it personally.

What you can try to improve your odds are
>Funny Bio
>Female Common Interests
>Masculine Pictures
>>
>>35357296

>type up a nice informative bio

You dun goofed

Your bio should show that you're a fun person to be around with.

Put something like:
>Local homosexual that wants to find out what the buzz on vaginas is all about.
>>
>>35357452
That sounds retarded, also I incorporated humor into it. Dumb Tumblr humor like that might work but I'm above it desu.
>>
>>35357633

Do you want to get laid or not?
>>
>>35357864
Unless you're a lanklet or ridiculously good looking you're going to be getting nothing but ugly land whales at best, if you're lucky.

Or you can go out to bars and fuck 3/10s like every other normalfag.
>>
>>35357296
how long have you had it opie? sometimes it takes a while for the matches to roll in cause they have to integrate you into the system, if you've still got nada after three or four days then its fair to call it quits
>>
File: 1481226284003.png (382KB, 1085x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1481226284003.png
382KB, 1085x1077px
>>35358588
I got a match after the first day so I don't think that's it. I've had it for about 3 days now though. I really regret using my superlike, because there's a qt that plays pc ow that I liked which may not even use tinder regularly. I wish you could pay for an actual worthwhile premium membership, like the ability to see who likes you and the ability to edit your past likes and dislikes.
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (147KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
147KB, 750x1334px
Tinder is great

Tips: two lines for bio (at most) which highlight your sense of humor. For pics: one that shows your outdoorsy, one full body pic (clothed), one with a group of friends, one with a girl (who's noticeably shorter than you), one of you looking classy, and one of you doing something creative.

If done correctly girls will fall over each other to get your info
>>
>>35359349
>group of friends

Stopped reading. Normalfag detected. No wonder you think it's great lol.
>>
>>35359349
>one with a group of friends, one with a girl

why are you even on r9k
>>
>>35359378
>le robots don't have friends meme

Yeah this is the least believable of the "robots can't have x" memes

>>35359396
>why are you even on r9k

Because I used to be a robot, but I put a shit ton of effort in over two years to improve my physique and personality to the point that I'm a turbonormie. What's it to ya wanna fight about it?
>>
>>35359396
Seriously, I want the fucking normies to leave already. I can't even tell if he's baiting or just oblivious.
>>
File: 1485026527528.png (74KB, 552x390px) Image search: [Google]
1485026527528.png
74KB, 552x390px
>>35359470
>he thinks robots not having irl friends is in any way not believable

Nvm he's baiting. Move along.
>>
>>35359505
>all robots are hikikomori shut-ins who only talk to their parents
>if you've talked with someone outside your house you're not a robot

Nvm he's baiting. Move along.

>>35359482
This is our board now friendirino. If you don't like it, head on over to wizchan
>>
>>35359640
I talk to people but I'm able to make friends. The few people who give me the opportunity are hopelessly boring or cringeworthy. Having one or two irl friends is different than having an actual friend group along with a female friend though. You can not be a total shut in and manage to be friendless irl.

4/10 I replied again.
>>
>>35359707
*not able to make friends
>>
>>35359482
It's got to be bait or he's just a low tier normie who can't cut as a chad so comes here to tell lies
>>
>>35359707
The reason you don't have any irl friends is because you don't have a friendly personality. You'll either blame this on your parents or on society, whichever boogeyman is the flavor of the week on arcanine.

>>35359865
>come here to tell lies

What have I lied about? Everything I've said is genuine.
>>
>>35359941
I am friendly towards them though, then they disappoint me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.