[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom: It makes me sad that you're so alone Anon. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: drsalto.png (130KB, 406x394px) Image search: [Google]
drsalto.png
130KB, 406x394px
>Mom: It makes me sad that you're so alone Anon. You have no friends.
>That's not true. I talk to people online...
>Anyone living in your city?
>N-no.
>Why don't you make a dating profile? You're so handsome i'm sure you'd find a girl!
>Y-yeah haha.

;-;
>>
>be me
>uni student
>parents asks me how my social life is going aside from studies
>you must have made many friends, anon
>oh, i heard you got a girlfriend
>yeah! our little anon has finally grown up
>me inside: h-ahaha (kill me)
>>
>>35357142
>mom: you're so handsome
>me: STOP! It's nottrue
>mom: It is!! everyone says so!!!
>>
File: IMG_5380.png (559KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5380.png
559KB, 636x477px
>be me
>haven't heard moms voice since 2009
>mom is kill
>>
>>35357142
Flip flappers was an incredibly shallow anime.
Cool looking characters saying cool lines but had no given backstory and were completely unnecessary to the plot.
I did like salt, but it was like the author was more interested in having cool characters without putting the work in of making them actual characters.
>>
File: 1485504393006.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1485504393006.png
10KB, 576x347px
>>35357390
me2 rip
>>
>>35358100
Having said that, I believe that if it had been a 2 course series, they would have had the room to flesh out side characters, and have more fun adventures like the hokuto desert episode and the haunted school.
>>
>"hey anon why don't you have a girlfriend"
>I don't want one
>[thirty minute long speech about how young people should do young people things and that I should lose my virginity already]
end me senpai
>>
File: 1487286200797.jpg (125KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487286200797.jpg
125KB, 960x960px
>>35357142
>meatspace interactions
Tell your mom to frag off. We /cyber/ now.
>>
>>35357390
Havent hear her voice since 2003
Kidney failure got her
>>
File: cool pepe043.jpg (27KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
cool pepe043.jpg
27KB, 489x499px
>mfw my mother has given up on me for my siblings
>>
File: Everythings fine.png (33KB, 543x343px) Image search: [Google]
Everythings fine.png
33KB, 543x343px
>My mom taught me from a young age that sex was abhorrent
>told me that lusting after girls was wrong and evil
>she would constantly ground me from leaving the house and sometimes only ground me from my only friend because she knew I had no other friends
>she taught me that friends outside of our church were only going to tempt me into sin and you should only be friendly with these people but not friends

I never learned how to make friends. I was taught to be like a doormat without pride or confidence because that is what "humility" is. All I want is to suicide.
>>
>>35357142
>Why don't you make a dating profile? You're so handsome i'm sure you'd find a girl!
Should have just told her you're not interested in all the used up whores looking for beta providers on dating sites
>>
Bump this thread deserves it aoeunth
>>
>>35361018
Does she demand grandchildren from you now?
>>
>>35358584
I hate that shit
>>
Talking to my mom always makes me so sad because she genuinely believes that I'm not a worthless piece of shit. That's why I avoid talking to her.
>>
>>35357142
Hey mom I got some friends that are seeing Kong on Thursday and after I'm gonna be staying at their place
>Why do you have to stay at their place?
I dunno, I feel like it
In reality I'm gonna be staying over because I plan on getting fucking blitzed but mom's a hyper-republican
>You're not doing anything illegal are you?
No
>You're blinking.
The hell are you talking about?
>When you're blinking it means you're lying
You're blinking right now
>You don't need to stay at your friend's place, you're 20 years old
What kind of sense does that make?
>You have to respect the rules of this house if you're going to live here.

Honestly robots what the fuck do I do about my mom. This conversation happened like 20 minutes ago.
>>
>>35362492
your mom is the sane one here
>>
>>35362492
Stop being a druggy retard
>>
>>35362492
She's in the right here. If you can't play by the rules then fucking leave.
>>
>>35362538
>>35362596
Oh okay

I wasn't entirely sure but alright
>>
>>35362492
>>You're blinking.
>The hell are you talking about?
Wanna toothpick?
>>
>mom always saying about how im so handsome and girls are probably all over me
>pesting me about why i dont have a gf, probably because i have many girls
>"mom remember when you went to highschool and there were these kids who you probably cant even remember their name and their were weird people that nobody liked and mostly kept to themselves? well, im them"
>never said anything anymore
mom understood finally
>>
>>35362640
That's really, really not how it works.

Bad parents using shitty manipulation tactics against their children, what else is new?
>>
>tried asking me mom to hook me up since i am a 27yo couch potato neet
>'you do not want the people i work with. they are all old and nurses.'
she knows my foot/ass fetish tho.
>would you like to date my son? he has not had much luck in dating.
>sure. tell me about him.
>...
>>
>>35362843
>don't want your kids to do drugs
>a shitty manipulation tactic
Tell me about what brain damage from extensive drug use is like?
>>
>>35363027
I should probably say that I'm just going to be drinking. Perhaps "blitzed" was the improper term there.

I'm staying over to avoid driving drunk.
>>
>>35363027
You can't control an adult's life. Trying to do so is only going to cause conflict and problems. It's stupid.
>>
>>35363046
If you want to make an adult choice and be treated like an adult then move. This is very simple.
>>
>>35363113
There's no reason he should move from his home just because his roommate is being a bitch. That's ridiculous.
>>
File: 02736223.jpg (65KB, 540x507px) Image search: [Google]
02736223.jpg
65KB, 540x507px
>tfw mom is way too red pilled and self aware that she understands why I don't want to get a gf or get married

Feels good
>>
File: 1425869107767.jpg (34KB, 336x335px) Image search: [Google]
1425869107767.jpg
34KB, 336x335px
>mom still implies i'll have children one day
>thinks once i finally get back into school i'll turn into a normalfag
>still thinks i'll be successful one day despite being a 20yr old neet
that naive fool
>>
>>35363254
>only 20 yrs old
who naive here again?
>>
>>35363283
maybe i should have mentioned im also a highschool dropout

at this point im so far behind in experience and education, that i cant hope for much of a good career. there's no way in hell i'll be "successful"
>>
>>35363392
It's never too late robot
>>
>>35362323
No, she never made the transition into wanting me to find a girl.
>>
>>35363156
I know this feeling. It's great. Although the jokes about me hooking up with some thai lady to take care of me isn't funny.
>>
>>35362801
Holy shit, my dude, it takes some balls to come out as a loser to your mom like that but that's the perfect analogy for it
>>
I had the same problems when I was with my grandparents regarding my laptop and gaming. Fucking hell, those times pissed me off.
>>
Age 22 at the time, 25 now
>"Anon, your little brother managed to get a girl in his teens, why don't you have one?"
>Trying to finish up school while working, gimme a break
>"I'll set you up with one of my co-workers"
>I told you I don't want one right now

>Ma tries to hook me up with one of her nig co-workers since they like me for some reason
>She works at Walmart
>she has 4 nig co-workers she... works with; 2 fat, 1 average, and 1 skinny
>They're either dropouts or GED
>Skinny nig isn't like the fat nigs but sure as hell talks like one, which pisses me off
>We go to the movies... In a fucking Smart Car
>forget what movie we watch, I was just pissed doing this in the first place
>Movie ends
>She wants to sneak in to another one
>Play along
>Sneak into another one
>Tell her I'm gonna get snacks
>She says fine
>Could just leave but decide to rat her out
>Tell security and show them a pic of her from her Facebook
>Also tell them not to mention where they got the tip from
>They say they'll deal with it and I'm free to leave
>Leave

>Few days later Ma heard what happened, apologized for ever bothering me about it and won't do it again
>Tell her I don't really mind as long as it follows one simple rule
Don't Set Me Up With A Nig.
>>
Don't worry Anon, us robots stay together and got everyone's back.
>>
File: 1459461630708.png (89KB, 796x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1459461630708.png
89KB, 796x1060px
>>35362492
Move out ASAP

You're 20 years old and your Mom is thinking she has control of what you do outside of that house. Do you see how her "House Rules" extend beyond that doorstep? That is unacceptable. She's leveraging your need for a place to live to control your life outside her home.

She isn't letting you become an adult. Getting drunk with friends isn't 'becoming an adult' but having the autonomy (very good word for this situation) to make choices with your own judgement, is adulthood.

This isn't healthy for you if you let it go on because to her, you're always going to be her child. You will have to be the one to uncouple from that household and control. Don't be mad at her for this because years from now you'll have a perspective that she is trying to keep you safe in the only way she thinks will work.

Just look to how you can get out of the situation by moving out. She'll eventually start seeing you as an adult and lessen her attempts at control when you move out on your own. She'll might be really scared by this because she can no longer keep you safe but she'll get over it when she sees you are doing alright.

-Sincerely, an oldfag
>>
My mom's so desperate for a grandchild, that she said that she'd take care of, and pay for it. I'd probably do it too if I wasn't so sure that it's a trap. That, and finding a girl who'd agree with that would be tough.
>>
>be me 25
>family meeting
>aunt asks whether I do nightlife
>"no too lazy, I'm too tired and I have still get back to home. It's nice to wake up in you own bed"
>"or you have to do other things with girls", responds aunt with a grin
>awkward silentness
Another incident
>on the beach
>drinking beer with dad and his friend
>dad is drunk
>"wanna hear about how I can tell that anon is still a virgin" t. dad
>dad's friend starts to defend me before dad gets to say anything
I was mortified that my own dad could do that to me

and best thing is that my mother things that I'm gay
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.