[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do normies actually watch this? >12 episodes of filler

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: twd.jpg (91KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
twd.jpg
91KB, 655x380px
how do normies actually watch this?
>12 episodes of filler per season
>45 minutes of people doing nothing or talking
>walkers aren't even a threat
>copy paste plot
>find place
>it good
>find villain
>place over run
>repeat
>shitty lazy cliffhangers
>only 2 good seasons
>AMC
>>
>>35357092
Sounds almost like anime except Japan gets away for reasons.
>>
>>35357092

I agree completely. Regurgitated garbage.
>>
>>35357136

Only reason anime gets away because

>2D>3D
>>
>>35357092
In all honesty this show was top notch until what I believe is season two where the survivors find the facility that started it all. It was so gritty and horrifying I thought I was going to get a Night of the Living Dead continuous TV series. But unfortunately they got a bit too meta. By that I mean the producers really started to consider what would start going on after the dust settles if anyone is alive after something like this. The factions introduced later on shake the pace, but at the cost of almost forfeiting what the show was about initially. Last episode I ever watched of this was just drama with the occasional Walker thrown in.

Watch up to season two though if you want a decent length zombie survival experience.
>>
>>35357136
at least with anime you're not seen as a hipster if you don't like it
>>
>>35357243
>b-b-but the walking dead isn't about zombies its about humans are the real monster
typical response to comments like that
>>
>>35357243
Just Googled it, and the part I mention actually ends with season one. Not much, but worth a watch nonetheless.
>>
>>35357190

Actually it's because weeaboos are retards with no standards who will lap up diarrhea straight from Japan's ass simply because the gooks made it.

Just look at all the garbage they buy on Steam.
>>
>>35357092
It got really really repetitive and boring normiecore bs after a while
>>
I have only watched season one, and just was not interested. I have watched some new episodes at friends houses and it just seems to have no heart. Like OP said it just seems like they will eventually overcome neagan and then move on and then run on to another villain. A lot of the episodes are also filler shots that "cause tension" but in reality are just long dragged silent shots.
>>
>>35357092
how did you manage to watch it?

>having time for television in 2017
>>
>>35357387
>not recording shows and binge watching them when have time
>>
>>35357092
Honestly yeah, but the first 2 seasons are worth a watch, everything after that goes downhill

>thinking about that prison season where everyone was just slowly dying of sickness and every episode was grueling and made me want to die
>>
>>35357371
>overcome neagan
You mean accept him into the group as one of their own
I haven't been watching but I do think the show has made it to the start of All Out War which is issue 115, currently there are 165 issues
>>
>>35357591
yes, or that.
>>
File: 1488790382561.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488790382561.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
This was a scene from the last episode of the most popular show currently on TV
>>
>>35357779
an episode of twd costs nearly $3 million, and they couldn't rent a fucking dear?
>>
>>35357591
The show doesn't follow the comics. I highly doubt Negan will become a member of Rick's group like he is in the comics. Assuming he doesn't get killed of AT MOST he'll be a semi-recurring cast member who occasionally helps Rick out off screen
>>
>>35357420
>not stealing from the torrents
kek
>>
>>35357826
They wouldn't even need to rent a live deer. A fucking target deer from a sporting goods store would've looked more realistic
>>
>>35357779
does anybody have that webm of neagan throwing the guy into the furnace and that other guy crying?
>>
it's literally the naruto/bleach of tv

best normie show. It's worth only watching like 3 episodes of each season
>>
>>35357779
Holy shit, this'll get fixed on the DVD/BR releases like with anime that had subpar animation, right? The shitty junkyard background shot was bad but not too bad, this is some of the worst shit I've seen
>>
I watched the first 2 seasons and never quite catched on. I though the show was about people surviving a zombie apocalypse, but their own retardedness is more dangerous than any zombie.
Most airing anime is shit too, but at least each episode is only 20 min long.
>>
>>35357092
Literally why I stopped watching after 4th season. Normie coal burning sister lives it.
>>
>>35358132
>this'll get fixed
>right?

Lol
>>
>>35358132
fixing it will cost money... AMC don't like spending
>>
I just read the comic and pretend the rest of the media doesn't even exist. Same with ASOIAF and the books. Turning both of them into normie franchises was a mistake.
>>
just finished watching episode 12
i always wanted to get in to the walking dead, now i'm hooked on that shit

waiting for a torrent of episode 13 to show up so i can watch it
it might not be as good as the previous seasons but i still like watching it
>>
>>35358301
been watching since season one, stopped watching at the half season break
>>
>>35358301
TWD is only really worth watching if you're binging it. Following it on the TV every week is torture because 9/10 times it will just be a pointless filler episode
>>
>>35358341
and the fucking ads
>>
>>35358301

You've watched seven seasons of The Walking Dead when you could've watched the most well known and longest art house movies. Apply yourself anon.
>>
>>35358439
to be fair, i've been binge watching like >>35358341 said

watched all the 7 seasons in a month
>>
>>35357243
>>35357311
>In all honesty this show was top notch until what I believe is season two where the survivors find the facility that started it all
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about do you?
They found the CDC and went inside but the scientists were trying to find a cure, they never started the zombie virus. I seriously am amazed you somehow made up a whole new plot in your head. Pretty fascinating 2bh

>I was going to get a Night of the Living Dead continuous TV series. But unfortunately they got a bit too meta. By that I mean the producers really started to consider what would start going on after the dust settles
yes that was always the point of the Walking Dead since the comic books. It's about what happens to society after the apocalypse and how people interact. The zombies were always just supposed to be another natural hazard. The humans are the walking dead since they're pretty much all on a timer and will die horrible deaths

I know this shit and I don't even follow the show. Damn anon wtf...
>>
honestly only season 1 is worth watching. season 2 is just as bad as the rest if not worse.
>>
File: 1487091338059.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487091338059.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
It is a shitty show for poser ass people who didnt like zombies before it became the pupular thing.

Just like how videos games were hated before a bunch of fucing rappers, g4tv, and big bang theory ruined it.

Just like how walking dead ruined zombie culture, that shitty ass new crap show stranger things will ruin more.

Tired of seeing this shit but it isnt going to stop.

Look what happened to the internet once it was invaded by shit tier ass hats. SJW bullshit.
>>
My mom and brother like it and I like having something to talk with them about. I don't think it's a horrible show but I probably would've stopped watching by now if not for them. Show would've been better on HBO or something.
>>
>>35357092
The sad thing is that it took you all that time to realize it is shit. I quit 1st seaaon after seeing that andrea bitch artificially generate drama.
>>
>>35358835

I hate the whole faux nerd thing, it's really unbearable and incredibly silly when people act like watching or reading Harry Potter, ASOIAF, etc. Is the biggest secret ever.
>>
>>35357267
Just wait a few more years, that time will come
>>
>>35357826
How do you prevent zombies from eating a live deer, genius?
Theyre solution was perfect
>>
>>35359834
>tfw to intelligent to be completely rendered in zombie apocalypse
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.